Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blizzard need a good reason for something like that so Calia is probably the Forsakens best chance at this point as they can use her story wise to make it happen, seems to be going that way anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    The alliance literally bulldozed most of the stuff that wasn't blighted, and i'm unsure of the fate of the rest.
    yeah but afaik they didn't set up military bases or occupation forces, they just left again when they were done.

3+ Year Old Account
    I believe the Alliance doesn't hold Tirisfal nor the Lordaeron Capital nor the lands leading from the northern shore to Brill
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Actually Dalaran, the scarlet crusade, arugal, the syndicate, various ogres, the scourge and likely many more did dispute that, all the way back in vanilla already.
    Killing the rightful owners does not automatically make you the rightful owner. It becomes even iffier if the ones making claims are dead themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

The alliance literally bulldozed most of the stuff that wasn't blighted, and i'm unsure of the fate of the rest.

Though yeah, the forsaken should still control what's left, though the remnants might have gotten purged by the Scarlets just as easily.
    Silverpine, Hillsbrad, Tirisfal and Andorhal are all Forsaken home turf. I will take nothing less then all these places back under strong Forsaken control.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind seeing the Forsaken get Tirisfal back, but right now I imagine that's only one of a number of things the Forsaken have to be concerned with. They lost Sylvanas as a leader not too long ago when she turned her back on the whole of the Horde. As rough as it can be for any faction to lose their leader, none was so revered by their people beforehand as Sylvanas was by the Forsaken. Recovering from the betrayal of a perceived goddess has to be intensely hearbreaking, particularly weighed against the loss of other Forsaken she likely caused in her war.

Many of them are also setting foot in the Shadowlands for the first time, seeing the afterlife that Arthas took away from them. Given the split soul issue Uther seems to be having, one has to wonder if the Forsaken are potentially experiencing some of the same issues. Even if not, one has to the the Forsaken that are traveling in these new covenants have to be looking at each zone and wondering where the Arbiter would have placed them.

The Forsaken need their lands to be sure, but before that they need true direction & leadership. Whether it's via Calia Menethil, Lillian Voss, or someone else, the Forsaken need a true leader now more than ever. Otherwise, would they even really know what to do with the lands once they had them back?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    yeah but afaik they didn't set up military bases or occupation forces, they just left again when they were done.
    True, then again they are not the only interested parties in the region.
    The Scarlets still remain a.f.a.i.k., as do various others, so while it certainly doesn't belong to the Alliance the forsaken might have little to say there as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I believe the Alliance doesn't hold Tirisfal nor the Lordaeron Capital nor the lands leading from the northern shore to Brill
    Brill was destroyed during the siege i think.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Same time the Worgen retake Gilneas, no I am actually serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Blizzard need a good reason for something like that so Calia is probably the Forsakens best chance at this point as they can use her story wise to make it happen, seems to be going that way anyway.
    That would give them a legitimate claim to various parts of Lordaeron indeed, but translating that claim into something practical might not be so easy, especially with Lordaeron's former seat being thoroughly blighted.

Personally i hope that the forsaken somehow invent a blightscrubber of some sorts, and in exchange for getting back parts of lordaeron they scrub southshore and gilneas too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Silverpine, Hillsbrad, Tirisfal and Andorhal are all Forsaken home turf. I will take nothing less then all these places back under strong Forsaken control.
    patch 9.3: Bob the builder cleans up blight. coming soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night elves were allowed to relocate to Hyjal and conquered Darkshore in a one sided scenario. When will the playable undead get their own scenario for Tirisfal? Lordaeron belongs to the forsaken always and forever. No i don’t want replies from alliance zealots. Stay out of my topic.
    That place has to be cleaned up first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Night elves were allowed to relocate to Hyjal and conquered Darkshore in a one sided scenario. When will the playable undead get their own scenario for Tirisfal? Lordaeron belongs to the forsaken always and forever. No i don’t want replies from alliance zealots. Stay out of my topic.
    They never will, Lordearon belongs to the living citizens.
    Last edited by Lupinemancer; 2021-03-11 at 05:04 PM.

Alliance finally get their big city back and you QQ about it?

By "[night elves'] own scenario" do you mean the Warfront, which was for both factions and all races? I honestly don't think we'll see anything like that for Forsaken. However, I suspect the Forsaken heritage armor questline may deal with the political fallout of Sylvanas' abdication and the future of the race. You may or may not see efforts to remove the blight during that questline, or they might abandon Lordaeron City and form a new Forsaken capitol as some sort of rebranding. Heck, they could even force the Scarlets out of their land for good and take over the monastery.

Alternatively, Blizzard could do a big "homecoming" event. Remove the Gnomeregan irradiation. Recover Gilneas. Resettle Kezan. Have the Mag'har construct their own settlement. Build a new night elf capitol. Cleanse Lordaeron City. It could be nice to see some resolution of those matters.

Also i'm fairly sure that lorewise the forsaken got pushed into the plaguelands and some holdouts in Tirisfal and upper Silverpine, so that might be their lot for a while, especially with Sylvanas rendering the undercity and its top part uninhabitable for a while, much like Gilneas.
    Gilneas is habitable. There were black dragons and their human lackeys living there back in Cataclysm, a few patches after it got blighted. The Gilneans haven't moved back in because they don't have the forces to take back the city and then hold the land against another Horde invasion, I presume. Now that they lost their second home, it may motivate them to try a bit more.

True, then again they are not the only interested parties in the region.
    The Scarlets still remain a.f.a.i.k., as do various others, so while it certainly doesn't belong to the Alliance the forsaken might have little to say there as well.
    Btw are there any info of approximately how many Forsaken are left?

Wouldn't make much sense for the Horde spending time and resources getting their city back if there aren't many of them left, time better spent on the Trolls for example, building it on Kalimdor will also make it easier to defend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    By "[night elves'] own scenario" do you mean the Warfront, which was for both factions and all races? I honestly don't think we'll see anything like that for Forsaken. However, I suspect the Forsaken heritage armor questline may deal with the political fallout of Sylvanas' abdication and the future of the race. You may or may not see efforts to remove the blight during that questline, or they might abandon Lordaeron City and form a new Forsaken capitol as some sort of rebranding. Heck, they could even force the Scarlets out of their land for good and take over the monastery.

Alternatively, Blizzard could do a big "homecoming" event. Remove the Gnomeregan irradiation. Recover Gilneas. Resettle Kezan. Have the Mag'har construct their own settlement. Build a new night elf capitol. Cleanse Lordaeron City. It could be nice to see some resolution of those matters.

Gilneas is habitable. There were black dragons and their human lackeys living there back in Cataclysm, a few patches after it got blighted. The Gilneans haven't moved back in because they don't have the forces to take back the city and then hold the land against another Horde invasion, I presume. Now that they lost their second home, it may motivate them to try a bit more.
    Oh fair point, i forgot about that.
    Still undercity got blighted inside out, i imagine the damage there would be far worse than what Gilneas suffered, perhaps more long lasting too.

But you do raise a good point that it should not take too long to become habitable again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    There are still Alliance camps in Brill, though they're overrun with hostile zombies (hostile to Alliance; I haven't visited Brill on a Horde character recently). I'm not aware of any Alliance NPCs in the area at this point.

I would assume OP is a Forsaken, but it seems he is just a troll

on-topic:

Teldrassil was destroyed by the enemy...Night Elves moved somewhere else in Azeroth.
    Undercity was destroyed by themselves...Forsaken should move somewhere else than Azeroth.

It's only fair
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    alliance zealots.
    Funny to hear that from a forsaken zealot. Hypocricy seems to be a horde thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    I would assume OP is a Forsaken, but it seems he is just a troll

on-topic:

Teldrassil was destroyed by the enemy...Night Elves moved somewhere else in Azeroth.
    Undercity was destroyed by themselves...Forsaken should move somewhere else than Azeroth.

It's only fair
    Night elves conquered Darkshore back and left Stormwind for Hyjal. Now I demand from Blizzard that Forsaken get the same treatment and return to their hometurf in Lordaeron since that would be the FAIR thing to do. Obviously I can't expect fairness from alliance fanatics it seems.

Brill was destroyed during the siege i think.
    Nothing of value was lost. Forsaken don't need to eat, drink, rest or sleep. The weather doesn't bother them. So why would they need an inn and housing?

I really don't know why Forsaken need any kind of buildings really. They don't need it. At most they may want a wall to keep intruders out.

I guess it's just Blizzard forgetting their own lore and just going with what's normal for other races.