Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    As of the most recent novel they are returning and in the process of rebuilding their land

What Lordaeron? Your queen blew it up and salted the earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Frostwolves would be torn between being happy about getting control over the valley and hating the fact that the forsaken helped make it happen.
    Everything that makes the Frostwolves upset is a good thing in my book

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Maybe you are aware that she's no longer queen or any !@#$ like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumahki View Post
    So the USA are not the rightful owners of their land?
    Yes? Even their own courts have recently started admitting that.

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/09/88956...=1615489418739

(i just picked the first source that came up, not caring about political affiliations; it was widely reported so if this particular source disagrees with your colors you can easily find another)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    We better get it back or I will create long lined topics about the obvious alliance bias Blizzard is showing these days.
    lol

/10chars
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Chill out, it's a game so leave the Garrosh-RP at the door.
    I can't. Because my Forsaken character still doesn't have Lordaeron back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    The Alliance forced her to do that because of their siege.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    As of the most recent novel they are returning and in the process of rebuilding their land
    Shadow's Rising is not mentioning the Forsaken at all. Get better sources.

I hope they don't. They should just hop in their graves and leave everyone alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never, they don't belong in the realm of the living. Send them all off to the Shadowlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Never, they don't belong in the realm of the living. Send them all off to the Shadowlands.
    I didn't expect alliance fanatics to post anything productive to say. How I was proven right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    I hope they don't. They should just hop in their graves and leave everyone alone.
    Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Not my ideal outcome, but I could settle for that nevertheless. The problem is that Ion & co. seem to be awfully reluctant to undertake a Cata-like revamp of the old world. Case in point: when Ion hinted that time flows differently in the SL when compared to Azeroth, hence leaving the door open to a potential revamp. But soon afterwards, he rushed to make clear that if anything, time elapsed in the SL was even shorter than in Azeroth - in direct opposition to previous lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I'd like to see a proper home town/city for all the core races. Aside from SW/IF and Org/TB respectively, there definitely should be:

• A revamped Gilneas for Worgen. It's one of the most atmospheric places in the whole world, and it's criminally underused.
    • Gnomeregan completely under Gnome control, with Mechagnomes perhaps having an entire quartier for them. Leave the dungeon in Zidormi's hands.
    • Echo Isles expanded into a full fledged Troll capital city.
    • A new capital city for the Forsaken in either Tirisfal or the Plaguelands (maybe a revamped/repurposed Scholomance?). Zidormi gurl can be useful here too.

And of course, the starting zones for BE/Draenei should be fully revamped to allow flight, and their capital cities could really use some sort of graphic upgrade. They are embarrassingly low-res, even when compared to the ~10 years old SW/Org, and a definite joke when taking Dazar'alor or Boralus into account.
    This. Except replace Scholo with Strathholme, much rather the forsaken resettle there instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Everything that makes the Frostwolves upset is a good thing in my book

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you are aware that she's no longer queen or any !@#$ like it.
    What'd the frosties do to you yo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

This. Except replace Scholo with Strathholme, much rather the forsaken resettle there instead.
    This is a good take, also more fitting thematically, as Stratholme is where the morals truly became muddled.

Plus it's a sweet-ass city.
    And Scholomance would mean another tiring cellar-sewer-city.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Yes? Even their own courts have recently started admitting that.

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/09/88956...=1615489418739

(i just picked the first source that came up, not caring about political affiliations; it was widely reported so if this particular source disagrees with your colors you can easily find another)

- - - Updated - - -

lol

/10chars
    If every country on Earth reverted back to the control of their original inhabitants, name, and borders most people wouldn't recognize a single name on the list lol

Except maybe Egypt. Though depending on how you do the revert, that too could be cut up into its original city states.
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

It's only fair. The Forsaken should get Lordaeron back the same way Alliance got Teldrassil back.

You don't get to bulldoze over an entire playable race and get to call it fair. The Forsaken deserve to keep Lordaeron the same way night elves get Darkshore and Ashenvale. This is not up to discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad that you don't get to write the lore. Alliance players love their one sided power fantasies.
    You're comparing the capital city in Lordaeron with a port and an outpost in the forest and saying that fair is fair. Perhaps you should look at your own bias' first.

As for the forsaken getting it back it will likely happen, however if it does happen then there is no justification for the alliance not returning to Gilneas as it was the use of the plague that forced them out and kept them out during the cataclysm.

I'm not sure that putting Calia on the throne is a good move for either faction, particularly given that a lot of players don't actually know who she is. But it is probably the most likely option. How that will play with their whole horde v alliance stuff is yet to be seen but at my best guess it'll be hamfisted.. like Jaina saying her robes are last season so then Calia joins the horde (akin to Thalyssra throwing a tantrum because Tyrande wasn't greatful for having her soldiers die for the people who shunned them - so she joined the horde).

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    This is a good take, also more fitting thematically, as Stratholme is where the morals truly became muddled.

Plus it's a sweet-ass city.
    And Scholomance would mean another tiring cellar-sewer-city.
    And if they revamped the BC areas to the north, they could do something with that little chunk north of there too. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that it used to be a High Elf harbor before the second war but can't recall. In game its just a tower and some doodads.

Silverpine, Hillsbrad, Tirisfal and Andorhal are all Forsaken home turf. I will take nothing less then all these places back under strong Forsaken control.
    probably for the best that you and your opinions don't matter, about as much as you despise anyone else that you "refuse to discuss" with on a discussion board.. lol

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    You're comparing the capital city in Lordaeron with a port and an outpost in the forest and saying that fair is fair. Perhaps you should look at your own bias' first.

As for the forsaken getting it back it will likely happen, however if it does happen then there is no justification for the alliance not returning to Gilneas as it was the use of the plague that forced them out and kept them out during the cataclysm.

I'm not sure that putting Calia on the throne is a good move for either faction, particularly given that a lot of players don't actually know who she is. But it is probably the most likely option. How that will play with their whole horde v alliance stuff is yet to be seen but at my best guess it'll be hamfisted.. like Jaina saying her robes are last season so then Calia joins the horde (akin to Thalyssra throwing a tantrum because Tyrande wasn't greatful for having her soldiers die for the people who shunned them - so she joined the horde).
    Thats...not why Thalyssra joined the Horde.

Reason 1- <insert potshot at Tyrande here>
    Reason 2- They have more in common with the Blood Elves.
    Reason 3- "subjugating" Lor'themar would be awkward as alliance.

Shadow's Rising is not mentioning the Forsaken at all. Get better sources.
    Well, now I know you didn't read the novel.

If every country on Earth reverted back to the control of their original inhabitants, name, and borders most people wouldn't recognize a single name on the list lol

Except maybe Egypt. Though depending on how you do the revert, that too could be cut up into its original city states.
    Except that many peoples have been completely extinguished, leaving no natives to stake claims, as cynical as that is.

And i mean it's not without reason that most of humanity's history is riddled with wars, but the reasoning i present and that is similarly applied by those American courts is a product of the currently dominant value system upon which American power rests.

I mean i too see its shortcomings, but to adress those it'd need to be torn down at a much lower level, with all associated mayhem that would bring even just for conversing on this site.

- - - Updated - - -

And if they revamped the BC areas to the north, they could do something with that little chunk north of there too. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that it used to be a High Elf harbor before the second war but can't recall. In game its just a tower and some doodads.
    Yeah, isn't that where Kael'thas met Vashj?

Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    It's only fair. The Forsaken should get Lordaeron back the same way Alliance got Teldrassil back.
    The Alliance has Darkshore and Hyjal. And pretty much everything north of the barrens. Forsaken getting Tirisfal back is peanuts comapred to that massive ownership Night elves always had.

Quote Originally Posted by sil3ntearth View Post
    It's hard to tell if you're typing this in character or if this is a legit opinion. I fail to see how the forsaken deserve anything at all, or most of the races for that matter. There are very few races on Azeroth that are actually native to it. From what I can remember, Troll and Tauren are the only two native races in the horde with all others being from other places. Hell, even elves evolved from Trolls.

I feel like I'm in some bizarre RP session reading any of your posts in here.
    Pandaren and goblins are also "native," though goblins had some titan tinkering in their development. Elves came from trolls and thus are as native as they are. Forsaken and orcs all derived from titan constructs. Vulpera are the only unknown, but given that we haven't heard about any related titan constructs, they're probably native too. However, all native life was affected by Azeroth's titan soul, so pretty much everything in the setting except the botanai can trace its development to the titans in some form or another (even the draenei, given Argus is also a titan).