Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a character, hopefully they never do because they're Horde and Lordaeron is an Alliance kingdom.

As a player, I hope they do. I hope there are more military campaign style questlines and events to regain territory permanently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    What living race would they be depriving of anything by keeping their territory? Murlocs? Because even the local Gnolls are undead.
    Everything that could be living there, had the Forsaken not added to the inhospitable ruin Arthas left. All of their uninhabited territories should be salvaged, healed, purged of undead/corruption, and redistributed to those chased out. That's primarily humans.

Since the Forsaken had a massive chunk of land they could get creative, but I prefer they redistribute amongst what they have left/what's offered and not try to claim anything for themselves.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

7+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice if tirisfal glades was rebuilt because its one of my favorite zones. Don't think it will ever happen tho. How long did it take for blizz to fix stormwinds park?

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Ideally, never. I was fine with the Forsaken keeping the remains of their own homeland, but now that they'd have to carve something out on their own I'm against giving them anything that would deprive a living race of resources. Them repopulating at all is not even morally sound unless every Forsaken has a choice like Calia. Azeroth would be better off if the druids and shamans were allowed to continue healing the land uncontested. Hell, just give it back to a mix of the elves, trolls, humans, and dwarves. Let Forsaken find their place in life without destroying it for once.
    If the undead continue to gather anima and give it up on their return, there really isn't a valid reason why they shouldn't be around and have their undead state there.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    If the undead continue to gather anima and give it up on their return, there really isn't a valid reason why they shouldn't be around and have their undead state there.
    I'm of the opinion that w/ gameplay aside, the Forsaken as a nation/race have little going for them besides the pity they've quickly lost after constant atrocities. I thematically like them and the offensive power they bring to the Horde, but I feel they just don't fit in anymore. The Horde isn't so desperate, Alliance not as crusade-y, and it's hard to suspend your disbelief that most races are legit chill with overtly rotting corpses just existing casually. Most of them aren't Sylvanas, most are maggoty, rotting, hunched over, smelly, etc. It's nasty and it's sometimes hilarious when the Stormwind humans are treated as not progressive enough to look past valid nightmare fuel.

They deserve to keep their rights as individuals/people, but let the world move on.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    What living race would they be depriving of anything by keeping their territory? Murlocs? Because even the local Gnolls are undead.

Stratholme is already under (partial) Argent Crusade/Silver Hand control though.
    As of Cata era, yes. But we don't don't know what kind of strength they have after their decimation at the Broken Shore. They might be like the Shen'dralar were pre-Cata, pretending they're still relevant.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    I'm of the opinion that w/ gameplay aside, the Forsaken as a nation/race have little going for them besides the pity they've quickly lost after constant atrocities. I thematically like them and the offensive power they bring to the Horde, but I feel they just don't fit in anymore. The Horde isn't so desperate, Alliance not as crusade-y, and it's hard to suspend your disbelief that most races are legit chill with overtly rotting corpses just existing casually. Most of them aren't Sylvanas, most are maggoty, rotting, hunched over, smelly, etc. It's nasty and it's sometimes hilarious when the Stormwind humans are treated as not progressive enough to look past valid nightmare fuel.

They deserve to keep their rights as individuals/people, but let the world move on.
    The way I see it, so long as these zombies want to keep that piece of land and are willing to fight for it, they should go for it, every race takes land they like by force, so why should the forsaken go? Having them as an antagonistic force is always good for the story narrative, it is potential conflict due to their very nature.

Their state doesn't even factor into imbalance if they gather anima post mortem, which makes them pretty much equal to all living beings sustaining the plane that should matter the most to mortals,the one they spend trillions of years in, not just a few decades/centuries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    As of Cata era, yes. But we don't don't know what kind of strength they have after their decimation at the Broken Shore. They might be like the Shen'dralar were pre-Cata, pretending they're still relevant.
    Considering they were apparently the main force holding back the scourge invasion prior to Shadowlands, they seem to have recovered.

10+ Year Old Account
    right after the worgen get gilneas back, probably
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Well for one, it didn't belong to the Forsaken when it belonged to Lordaeron, so "always and forever" is incorrect.

And for two, when they can settle with humans and decide, peacefully, that both living descendants of Lordaeron and the undead living ancestors of Lordaeron who still walk the earth are able to shut up and get along - That's when the Forsaken will get "their lands*" back.

* - Actually human lands.
    I for one would hope the forest trolls would descend on that community and take back their turf.

If there was a force of them anywhere near close enough to capable of doing so, I'd agree. But Zul'aman was basically the last stronghold of Forest Trolls in that area, and needless to say it's been completely shut down since their re-emergence in Cata basically wiped out what remained.
    Just make it trolls in general, the moment the humans get chummy with their undead counterparts in that area, both need their teeth kicked in. Have Talanji sponsor the whole thing from the shadows and have the trolls ultimately succeed for a change.

Then, again, we're still lacking in forces. The Zandalari are also weakened with their entire navy (the main point they brought in BfA) entirely wiped out, the Darkspear were the smallest tribe to begin with, Gurubashi and Amani have both nearly been wiped out, Drakkari have LITERALLY been wiped out, Sandfury is based in Tanaris an entire continent away...

There's simply no chance that the Troll empire reclaims their lost lands. They are a dying race that only survives thanks to their allies in the Horde.

It is quite possible, through subterfuge and the like, first poison their food, with something akin to blight, humans start dying, blame the forsaken, who then say they are not responsible, they start killing each other again. Once they are at their weakest swoop in, butcher them all and take the land. Human vermin removed and trolls can recover

It should be made into optional/additional content where we have to actually do stuff to reclaim the zone. Having daily hub work similar to the Firelands quest hub that was added 4.2. Collecting materials to rebuild. Quests to clean up the Plague. Clear out the squaters and dealing with Scarlet Crusade ect....

Would work for Darkshore/Teldrassil/Gilneas. The Silver Hand/Cenarian Circle would be the military presence and protection to make sure the Forsaken+Players are staying in line. Similar to what happened after Wrathgate with the Kor'kron elite in Undercity.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Just make it trolls in general, the moment the humans get chummy with their undead counterparts in that area, both need their teeth kicked in. Have Talanji sponsor the whole thing from the shadows and have the trolls ultimately succeed for a change.
    If Talanji ever manages to pull off anything of that sort, she will be my gurl <3 #Simps4Talanji
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Well there went my weekend. Hope they do the rest of the campaigns too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    I'll have to check that out. Thanks!
    he's the sub forum for it: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-reforged.774/

drop by and give suggestions if you'd like
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    You don't get to bulldoze over an entire playable race and get to call it fair. The Forsaken deserve to keep Lordaeron the same way night elves get Darkshore and Ashenvale. This is not up to discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad that you don't get to write the lore. Alliance players love their one sided power fantasies.
    The Forsaken stole Lordaeron by murdering the remaining human there, then they proceeded to be one of the most vile and evil races on the face of the planet, with countless brutal crimes to their name. They deserve NOTHING.

- - - Updated - - -

If we go who got the most ancient claims all land would be Troll land. But we don't go that far do we? Forsaken controlled all of Tirisfal and Slverpine since vanilla. Hillsbrad and Andorhal came by in cataclysm. These are the facts. It is not my fault if Alliance fanatics hate the idea of Forsaken having anything nice for themselves.
    The Forsaken forfeited the right to have "anything nice for themselves" when they conducted plague experiments on innocents and or cut their bodies into pieces to build abominations. They are playable Scourge and nothing else. These are the facts. Will your next thread cover how the Scourge owns Northrend and you will not rest until it is returned to them?
    What about the demons getting Argus back? And shouldn't Ny'alotha not be rebuild after our thoughtless incursion destroyed the home of all those tentacles?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    When Queen Calia Menethil sits on her rightful throne, the Kingdom of Lordaeron of the Alliance will reborn!

The corpses can burn themselves on a pyre or flee to Northrend if they prefer...
    Oo god hes back.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I don't know what response I expected, but "Using chemical weapons to destroy your city while it's being captured is not only acceptable, but necessary," was not it.
    You haven't read enough Gazrug-threads then, they always go like this. He makes ridiculous demands then twists and turns reality on it's head to justify them. Needless to say that all his demands come with a healthy serving of Horde-bias.
    Last edited by Raisei; 2021-03-12 at 08:17 AM.

What I want is not a power fantasy. What I want is equal treatment of all stories. If Nelves can get back Darkshore then surley Forsaken should get back Tirisfal. That is the FAIR thing to do.
    Hate to break it to you but Darkshore wasn't the elf capital city. Your talk of fair starts and ends there.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well tbh.. Stratholme is such a cool place to become to the new undead capitol. Argent crusade cant seem to fix the place so maybe we need undead vs undead and take over and the place is so close to their blood elf allies, seems like double win no?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Well tbh.. Stratholme is such a cool place to become to the new undead capitol. Argent crusade cant seem to fix the place so maybe we need undead vs undead and take over and the place is so close to their blood elf allies, seems like double win no?
    From what I recall, lore-wise, the silver hand tried and failed to retake stratholme after they were reformed, which is canonically now still in the hands of renegade scourge. So they own no portion of the city now, so if the forsaken were to attack the scourge and take the city, there wouldn't be any issues of booting out the silver hand. Would absolutely love if we rebuilt that city instead of undercity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.