Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Night elves were allowed to relocate to Hyjal and conquered Darkshore in a one sided scenario. When will the playable undead get their own scenario for Tirisfal? Lordaeron belongs to the forsaken always and forever. No i don’t want replies from alliance zealots. Stay out of my topic.
    After the NElves get back Teldrassil.

I'm sure there are many other sewers around the world that they can call their home until they finally disappear.

Lordaeron must be living again, if only for the better of the land and every creature.
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    From what I recall, lore-wise, the silver hand tried and failed to retake Stratholme after they were reformed, which is canonically now still in the hands of renegade scourge. So they own no portion of the city now, so if the forsaken were to attack the scourge and take the city, there wouldn't be any issues of booting out the silver hand. Would absolutely love if we rebuilt that city instead of undercity.
    Ye, that is the last thing I read about it to, so maybe with NEW knowledge after SL we might be able or rather should be able to strike quite a blow at those pesky ghouls who still linger there and actually take the f over. I always liked Stratholme and it would be a much safer refuge for the Forsaken as a whole and also the place has a lot of lore to it so it would feel very rich.

With that entrance it's kinda ironic,fun and interesting at the same time, cus it's the same entrance as SW. So we would have an undead SW and a human SW in a way.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-03-12 at 05:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night elves were allowed to relocate to Hyjal and conquered Darkshore in a one sided scenario. When will the playable undead get their own scenario for Tirisfal? Lordaeron belongs to the forsaken always and forever. No i don’t want replies from alliance zealots. Stay out of my topic.
    You get your turn once Gilneas is updated to be restored.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Night elves were allowed to relocate to Hyjal...
    Relocated the Forsaken to Theramore Isle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't you just dig a hole and stay in there? I wasn't aware that zombies needed facilities and fertile lands

Your own faction leader nuked your city lmaoo. Hopefully the forsaken die out soon since the Valkyrie are gone. You destroyed darkshore and then say the night elves got to keep it ? Ashen vale is also half destroyed from lumber operations .

I mean, Gnomes have been kicked out of their home since the game launched. Worgen have been kicked out of theirs since Cata. Goblins had their home blown the hell up.

Forsaken certainly aren't alone here, and haven't waited near as long as other races.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean forsaken land? They are human land! Dead should just stay dead! If you want land, shadowlands is right over there------>
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Sorry lad Lordaeron and all FORMERLY human lands are now back in human hands. Within a few generations of hardcore fucking the humans will be the kingpins of eastern Azeroth again. All the way from Stormwind, Stromgarde to Stratholme!

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You get your turn once Gilneas is updated to be restored.
    and Gilneas gets their turn after Silvermoon lol, there's a backlog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    They are literally the people that lived there before the 3rd war.
    becoming mindless undead for a few months has a habit of canceling your status as a living being

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    and Gilneas gets their turn after Silvermoon lol, there's a backlog.
    It is indeed true, and it is sad.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Everything that could be living there, had the Forsaken not added to the inhospitable ruin Arthas left. All of their uninhabited territories should be salvaged, healed, purged of undead/corruption, and redistributed to those chased out. That's primarily humans.

Since the Forsaken had a massive chunk of land they could get creative, but I prefer they redistribute amongst what they have left/what's offered and not try to claim anything for themselves.
    So at best humans that abandoned the territory, at worst people that have no claim to it whatsoever? Yeah, I don't see how their (hypothetical, as I don't recall any living actually expressing interest in places like Tirisfal) entitlement to those resources should be put above the Forsaken's right to their own territory.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    As of Cata era, yes. But we don't don't know what kind of strength they have after their decimation at the Broken Shore. They might be like the Shen'dralar were pre-Cata, pretending they're still relevant.
    That is true, I suppose. But we do know there are at least still some around. The latest confirmation of that fact came from the recent Shaw book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    becoming mindless undead for a few months has a habit of canceling your status as a living being
    Considering they got their mind back, that doesnt really matter if they are living or undead. They been from lordaeron, they still live in lordaeron, they are lordaeron people.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Why would Forsaken care about Lordaeron in particular? They destroyed the entire place.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Considering they got their mind back, that doesnt really matter if they are living or undead. They been from lordaeron, they still live in lordaeron, they are lordaeron people.
    Considering that the lands were claimed by others while they were Scourge, that doesn't really seem to matter; it's like abandoning the house you pay rent on and then coming back months later and expecting another tenant to not be living there and be able to resume paying your rent to the same landlord even though they don't own the property anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night elves conquered Darkshore back and left Stormwind for Hyjal. Now I demand from Blizzard that Forsaken get the same treatment and return to their hometurf in Lordaeron since that would be the FAIR thing to do. Obviously I can't expect fairness from alliance fanatics it seems.
    Sure just as soon as the Alliance burns most of the citizens that escaped safely from undercity before their own queen blew it up. It's only fair right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Considering that the lands were claimed by others while they were Scourge, that doesn't really seem to matter; it's like abandoning the house you pay rent on and then coming back months later and expecting another tenant to not be living there and be able to resume paying your rent to the same landlord even though they don't own the property anymore.
    It's more like getting kidnapped and thrown into slavery only to return to your home only to have some guy who didn't even live there try to tell you that you don't have the rights to your own property because you're a slave now and not a person.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

3+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elves are High Elves, Forsaken Humans are Humans
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.