Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    So you want another faction war?
    Not necessarily. The Horde Council just should allow the Alliance to kill as many Forsaken as Night Elves died.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Ah yes, the burnt up remains... thanks!

Posting picture again.
    You have druids. Regrow the damn thing
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Technically, did they not die? Doesn't property ownership end at one's death? Like John Snow was released from his vows once he was killed? Have the forsaken not lost their claim upon their past deaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    Not necessarily. The Horde Council just should allow the Alliance to kill as many Forsaken as Night Elves died.
    This thread really brings out the worst of people. Jesus
    Thankfully in this made up fantasy world people better morals.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Ah yes, the burnt up remains... thanks!

Posting picture again.
    It's a pixel tree. You survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Technically, did they not die? Doesn't property ownership end at one's death? Like John Snow was released from his vows once he was killed? Have the forsaken not lost their claim upon their past deaths?
    But they are not dead anymore. So why would they just give up their lands? Also if you really want to get technical the kingdoms and their laws cased to exist, and pretty sure there wasn't any points about what if you die but come back to life, so why would anyone be like "guess I died, I just give up all my earthly belongings and live on the streets and in the wild". They live now, the land belongs to them and to those few survivors.

Same can be said about Jon's situation from the other perspective. Why would he be like "guess I'm alive again, I stay on this wall forever while undead and a crazy lady wants to take over the world, because a vow I made".

Trying to apply laws in this situation is really pointless. At the end of day people will interpret this situation to their benefits.
    Last edited by hortrorog; 2021-03-18 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hortrorog View Post
    This thread really brings out the worst of people. Jesus
    Thankfully in this made up fantasy world people better morals.
    How? The Forsaken have made it clear over and over again that their goal as a nation is to commit genocide on all humans to curse them into undeath.

How? The Forsaken have made it clear over and over again that their goal as a nation is to commit genocide on all humans to curse them into undeath.
    And the humans made it clear that they would destroy The Forsaken for being undead, despite the fact they were all free willed and thinking beings. At least Sylvanas had a plan to raise them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    And the humans made it clear that they would destroy The Forsaken for being undead, despite the fact they were all free willed and thinking beings. At least Sylvanas had a plan to raise them.
    As mind warped weapons to kill those they loved and protected in their live. What a nice thing to plan! We all got her totally wrong! Undead are such nice people! :P

If Blizz will reinstate Undercity I expect it to happen when Forsaken leadership is figured out. As it stands Voss is their acting representative in the Horde council, with Calia as her support as well as seeking to heal their spirits or something. Maybe when Shadowlands is over and done with we get back to more mortal matters.

I always disliked Undercity, though, so I wouldn't mind if it caved in and the Forsaken had to build new dwellings on top of it.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

But they are not dead anymore. So why would they just give up their lands? Also if you really want to get technical the kingdoms and their laws cased to exist, and pretty sure there wasn't any points about what if you die but come back to life, so why would anyone be like "guess I died, I just give up all my earthly belongings and live on the streets and in the wild". They live now, the land belongs to them and to those few survivors.

Same can be said about Jon's situation from the other perspective. Why would he be like "guess I'm alive again, I stay on this wall forever while undead and a crazy lady wants to take over the world, because a vow I made".

Trying to apply laws in this situation is really pointless. At the end of day people will interpret this situation to their benefits.
    Isn't that the whole point of this thread to discuss this? What are the laws of Lordaeron? What happens if Terenas Menethil II and Terenas Menethil I are both raised as forsaken? Who is the leader then? II? I? Calia? Whoever gets raised as forsaken first? last?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just let it rest.. my god its a game. Hyjal is your next best shot. Tendrassil is over and done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    If Blizz will reinstate Undercity I expect it to happen when Forsaken leadership is figured out. As it stands Voss is their acting representative in the Horde council, with Calia as her support as well as seeking to heal their spirits or something. Maybe when Shadowlands is over and done with we get back to more mortal matters.

I always disliked Undercity, though, so I wouldn't mind if it caved in and the Forsaken had to build new dwellings on top of it.
    If they are smart, they go and clear out stratholme and get some refuge there.

Undercity is vanilla nostalgia and nothing more, its realy time to move on.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Just let it rest.. my god its a game. Hyjal is your next best shot. Tendrassil is over and done.
    kinda weird they actually used Felwood as a staging ground yet they ignored it and didn't advance towards Felwood, Winterspring, and Hyjal
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Then the Forsaken shouldn't get Lordaeron back never again. I mean, it should belong to the Argent Crusade to begin with. The Argent Crusaders were the ones who freed it from the scourge and the Argent Crusade stopped Arthas while the Forsaken were busy attacking his enemies with the plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Night elves were allowed to relocate to Hyjal and conquered Darkshore in a one sided scenario. When will the playable undead get their own scenario for Tirisfal? Lordaeron belongs to the forsaken always and forever. No i don’t want replies from alliance zealots. Stay out of my topic.
    Maybe they can wait for any Alliance territory gain to actually be shown ingame XD
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Maybe they can wait for any Alliance territory gain to actually be shown ingame XD
    This is also a fair point, we're always shown when the Horde wins, the Alliance is rarely to such things, it usually just suffers obediently in the game.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

3+ Year Old Account
    Then the Forsaken shouldn't get Lordaeron back never again. I mean, it should belong to the Argent Crusade to begin with. The Argent Crusaders were the ones who freed it from the scourge and the Argent Crusade stopped Arthas while the Forsaken were busy attacking his enemies with the plague.
    and they're perfectly fine with the Forsaken, and it's (proxy) leaders: Maxwell Tyrosus, and Eligor Dawnbringer are both friends with Eitrigg and the Horde and they would honor the friendship of Tirion and Eitrigg; if anything they should stop the Alliance from further harassing the Forsaken off Lordaeron
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

5+ Year Old Account
    Um, no, that isn't how the story goes. The AC was the result of the AD and the "moderate" elements of the Scarlet Crusade merging together, and as such it didn't even exist prior to WotLK. Sure, they cleansed most of WPL and a few spots here and there in EPL, but that was only with Arthas down, and thus with a new, far more cooperative LK sitting in Icecrown. Which at the end of the day, is just pocket money compared to the civil war in the Plaguelands of WC3.

Now you could argue that Sylvanas at that time benefited a lot from the LK being in a weakened state, but even so, she did a lot more against the Scourge than both the SC and the AD put together, at least prior to Cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Night elves were allowed to relocate to Hyjal and conquered Darkshore in a one sided scenario. When will the playable undead get their own scenario for Tirisfal? Lordaeron belongs to the forsaken always and forever. No i don’t want replies from alliance zealots. Stay out of my topic.
    Lordaeron belongs to the humans, we must drive the forsaken away.
    For the alliance !

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    For the alliance !
    I'm actually interested too see another take on this now that Calia has inserted herself among the Forsaken. If they're really her people she must defend them against any threat; even her friends in the Alliance.

Her insert into the thick of it was so sudden and cheesy I would like her to harden as a person if we can't just have her die off.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

It's a pixel tree. You survive.\
    No way, really?!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is not how it went, that was only afther arthas, the cleansing of epl and wpl only started in cata and like others have said they have undead and humans in their ranks. Even afther Arthas they still didnt manage to get stratholme back for example. Its not weird to think these forsaken and humans together with help of the player to cleanse or clear the plague fot new refuge. Besides the Argent Crusade thry could get help from frosaken en blood elf allies. I mean the doorway to blood elf lands is right next to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    For the alliance !
    I mean 16 years it has been.. of wow and they were always forsaken lands. I feel like that claim has lost its meaning some time ago. Forsaken are dead humans right? Arent most of them just people who already lived there?

But I would say to horde players.. let it rest and move on. Undercity is not even a great refuge nowadays.