Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    League of Legends.

Not Mobas in general, I'm actually pretty good at them. But for some reason League always just feels off to me.

I am not good at player versus player first-person shooters or other player versus player games. I don't have fast enough reaction time to compete against most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sport/fifa games, fuck those games

10+ Year Old Account
    RTS, MOBAs, and fighting games, all of which my brother are really good at and would want to play against me when we were kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    League of Legends.

Not Mobas in general, I'm actually pretty good at them. But for some reason League always just feels off to me.
    LoL IS actually the most complex MOBA, so don't feel stressed about it.

Buying items, situational, depending on enemy and your own comp. etc. Compare it to HotS. HotS is a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting games like Street Fighter and strategy RPGs.

I've always wanted to get into Street Fighter games since I love the characters so much but I just can't seem to grasp or have the patience for those combo moves. The few times I did play those games I would just do like the basic 2-3 hit combos that are easy to pull off but then I eventually hit a difficulty wall where I feel like I just can't beat anyone and makes me constantly feel like I'm not playing the game right.

Strategy RPGs were just never my thing. I've always wanted to get into the Fire Emblem games, again, because of the characters and also the story always interested me but I just couldn't get into the SRPG gameplay. One thing that really bothered me about those games is that it would show you these awesome fast paced action packed cutscenes to get you hyped but then when you actually play it it's a slow paced chess game where the only real combat you experience is when they get right in front of each other and you watch them flail their weapon at each other for a few seconds. I'm an action kind of guy. I want to be out there controlling my character running around and kicking ass. Not moving chess pieces and watching them fight.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2021-03-15 at 07:43 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Any games that require twitch reflexes.

So fighting games mostly.

RTS and MOBAs, because Im stupid.

FPS is my jam just because its very simple.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Those rhythm action games. Too much going on usually for me to concentrate or pick-up on the timing or beat.

I would like to believe I am pretty decent at FPS. Not the best or anything, but not horrendous. Gotten up to like rounds 25ish or so on certain games. Beat more difficult modes on other games.

I usually get my butt handed to me in fighting games. I really enjoyed The Bouncer (PS2 by Square) and I love MK/SF/KI etc just not the best player for it. I don't think I have ever tried any type of sports games. (I was forced to play a bit of WWE growing up, if that even classifies as sports..? that was like THE place for customization before all these online games for sure. I bet it is crazy nowdays.) Racing I am mediocre. (Depends what the game is.)

Beat 'em up/Fighting games are definitely not my strong point. Even tho I do love the characters and stories in a lot of them, for sure.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2021-03-15 at 08:02 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post

Buying items, situational, depending on enemy and your own comp. etc. Compare it to HotS. HotS is a joke.
    It's not even the complex parts of it that i'm bad at though. I can watch Pros play and know exactly what they are doing. It's just the movement and general combat. I dunno why but I can orbwalk in every other MOBA but LoL always throws me out.

1+ Year Old Account
    I suck at Fortnite

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I finished multiple souls-like games. Im yet to actually perform proper parry.

starcraft or any other rts-
    cant bring myself to level in classic so i guess you could say i suck at classic wow
    portal reloaded
    There's also nothing stopping Blizzard from resurrecting both Arthas and Archimonde and turning them into super saiyans so that they can fuse and fight Sargeras

10+ Year Old Account
    Any fighting game that isn't Smash. I'm bad at remembering combos. Any RTS game, I don't really have any interest in them, so I am basically a complete noob when it comes to that genre.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    100% Racing games(not Mario cart that’s different) and sports games, mainly just cause I dislike the concept so much that I refuse to learn how to play them

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post

Lol not at all.

I suck at fighting games. I always have. No matter what, I turn into a button masher or just really slow response when I try not to be.

I don't really enjoy shooting games. Sometimes if I can play on PC I won't mind it but even then probably won't do multiplayer. Just not my thing.

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    I suck at action games. Like nowadays the very popular "PubG". I get killed pretty easily if the enemy is not a bot player. I wonder how they kill so fast without applying cheats. Btw is there any cheats for pubg?