Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Love the Fortnite
    Last edited by gruhyrose; 2021-06-11 at 04:57 AM.

I'm bad at FPS. My reflexes and aim are just not that good. Always sucked at them, but those that are more fast paced, twitch-based like CoD and CSGO are especially nasty.

More tactical stuff like the old Battlefields or PUBG I was pretty solid at.

compared to others--almost all of them. Multiplayer and the internet opened by eyes to how terrible I am at video games when compared to others.

I suck at COD, but I swear to god every time I die they start shooting before rounding the corner I take a couple hits and die, but on their kill cam I'm in front of them seemingly forever before they fire and take 5-7 hits and then I die. I usually top teams in Battlefield and most other shooters, it's just COD that I can't seem to get anything going.

Fighting games I don't even bother with. I've sucked at them ever since I was a kid.

Anything where I have to be fast. I guess FPS games are the main culprit. I don't think I've played a fighting game in the past 20 years or so, but I'd suck at them too. RTS is the only genre, where one would have to be fast, in which I can be okay-ish.

I suck at fighting games like Tekken and also suck (and have no interest in) sports games.

newest fps game battlefield cod etc
    fortinte
    guitar heroe, rock band etc
    pump it up (and all kinda dancing shity games)

i absolutely suck at those and kinda hate em tbh lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much any PvP game.

I remember playing Empire Earth against online players. I get my base started, start producing troops, and HOLY SHIT HOW'D THAT GUY BUILD A HUNDRED TANKS THAT FAST?

Also no good at PvP FPS either. Destiny 2's Crucible frustrates me and I tend to only go there for catalysts and other quests and get out ASAP.
    Putin khuliyo

Very active, quick, precision reaction type games of any kind.

Mainly PvP games requiring constant situational awareness and rhythm games with a lot of stuff going on in really quick succession where you have very little if any time to think about what you're doing, which in my experience with those games only happens on the higher difficulties. I can play Beat Saber just fine on Hard mode, but bumping it up to Expert is not doable, except for like one song that I like enough to practice enough to not have to think about it anymore.

I was Sucked at rise of the tomb raider for about half a month.

I suck at any games where you have to be really fast and think on your feet fast. Multi-player stuff in first-person shooters, pvp in wow are things I will never be good at.

Yes , there are cheats for PUBG. I had the same problem in CS;GO but after a week or two my reaction became pretty dicent. If your are a boomer like me , every FPS game will be a strugle ,especially if you dont play that often . Cheaters make this problem even worse , you never know for sure is this your bad reaction or its chust cheater killed you . Not to mention that Valve doest eve care about this situation . The game is 15 years old and doest even have normal anti-cheat . Look, i am just 40 year boomer who whats to get a few kills and and good looking skins , glad i found globasco.com for secong part.
    Last edited by SHAMANPLAYER; 2021-06-08 at 02:00 PM.

I actually used to be fairly decent at fps and other quick-time reaction games. However, as I've grown older and gradually lost interest in those types of games, my capabilities have also drastically dwindled to the point that I verifiably suck at them now.

RTS games I've always sucked at. I loved WC3 when I was younger, but I'd almost only play custom games that revolve around controlling a single hero unit.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

FPS games. I get motion sickness within minutes.

But I can keep every production line, timetable, maximized supply/demand figures + trading contracts across 5+ islands in Anno 1800 in my head, so I'm OK with sucking at FPS.

I am too slow for any RTS game that requires intense micro management. Also the reason why I suck at fighting games.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    FPS games. I get motion sickness within minutes.

But I can keep every production line, timetable, maximized supply/demand figures + trading contracts across 5+ islands in Anno 1800 in my head, so I'm OK with sucking at FPS.
    There are actually a lot of "fixes" for FPS sickness. One big one is to make sure the Field of View(FOV) is greater than 90 degrees, not available in all games, particularly console ports and sometimes can require custom entries in a config file.

An uh,

Offworld trading company. I get my ass handed to me in that game so badly even by the most basic AI.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Shooters, but I don't like them anyway. Don't understand the hype around them

I'll also add platform games to the list (Mario for example).

All of them except Tony Hawk. I was pro at Tony Hawk games.

Yes , there are cheats for PUBG. I had the same problem in CS;GO but after a week or two my reaction became pretty dicent. If your are a boomer like me , every FPS game will be a strugle ,especially if you dont play that often . Cheaters make this problem even worse , you never know for sure is this your bad reaction or its chust cheater killed you . Not to mention that Valve doest eve care about this situation . The game is 15 years old and doest even have normal anti-cheat . Look, i am just 40 year boomer who whats to get a few kills and and good looking skins , glad i found *snip* for secong part.

Don't advertise. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2021-07-05 at 07:50 PM.