Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Which one do you prefer between vulpera and mechanognome?

Which one do you prefer between vulpera and mechanognome pve wise but also appearance/visually/concept wise?

is that even a serious question ? or an advance april fools joke?

Vulpera have probably the most useful racial in the game for getting content done. Mechagnomes look like they're wearing diapers. This is a more one side fight than Tyson versus a toddler in a wheelchair.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be shocked if even 15% of people would pick mechanognome over vulpera...

vulpera for me any hoo.

Lets see a race that cant wear half the gear in the game for tmog and has less colorful options than the race they are based on VS tiny cute fox creatures with tons of variety. HMMMM WHAT A DECISION

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Which one do you prefer between vulpera and mechanognome pve wise but also appearance/visually/concept wise?
    This is a trick question, right?

No one, in their right mind, would ever say diaper gnoam..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Vulpera from both a preformance and aesthetic viewpoint - Better racials, and they look hella better then Mechagnomes.

But Mechagnome's Skeletal Pinky as well as portable crafting station is hella damn good QoL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Definitely mechagnomes, especially in their heritage armor set. Little cyborg people are cooler to me than the disney fox furry shit.

Cyborg gnomes > Talking Horde Rats

#3 said it all, it's not even a competition.

The only people who'd disagree can be found in Teriz's threads.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Mechagnomes have great racials but they look like ass so I prefer Vulpera.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mechagnomes all day, Gnomes were already the best race in the game, mechanical ones are just the bee's knees! That said I play horde so can't be either, etc

5+ Year Old Account
    I really don't like Gnomes so I'd have to go with Vulp! Also when I thought of Mechagnomes I was still somehow assuming it was gonna be the Mimiron kind, rather than what we have. Wearing armour is just weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    as a person who experienced both sides of the fence ( when you go merc as vulpera, you end up as a mechagnome in bgs ) i would still go with the vulpera. not that i care about those furry shit or diaper jokes, but i like their faces when they cast spells.

maining a vulpera fire mage for this exp.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Vulpera, no doubt.

Mechagnomes, imo, would have looked better if they had been fully mechanical. They just look like, as someone said back in the day, amputees... I don' get the "cyborg" feeling from them.

Vulpera obviously. Mechagnomes are Gnomes who loved to cosplay being a real mechgnome so bad they turned themselves into diaper wearing amputees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Vulpera for me.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

5+ Year Old Account
    Definitely vulpera. They are cute as hell.