Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll admit that I think furry racials are pretty good. However, everything else from both races are so off putting to me that I would rather see both races removed, or at least their racials tuned down to normal levels as I don't think that it's ok to have the best racials in the game locked behind a race that has to be unlocked (no matter how easy it is). I don't like anything about the gnomes, because I already dislike gnomes, and these are just somewhat more ugly (with better racials). Vulpera to me are like furry goblins with even more warped and cursed body proportions, and I for whatever reason just can't like any of their faces too. this race somehow really attracts a lot (not all of them, some are also min-maxing for mythic raiding) of 'special' players that can be disruptive.

However, it's in the game so we have to deal with it I guess, so you do you furry kids, just leave me out of your (sometimes nonsexual) fetish please.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Vulpera and it's really not even close. And it pretty much all comes down to metal diaper babies looking absolutely ridiculous. If there was an option to show armor over the robotic implants, then cool, it'd be close. But vulpera don't look like ass, and have some decent racials.

Mechagnome just because I can RP as a wrench dualwielding female fury warrior. With a transmog set that dates back to the 60s, including a tux.

Bioshock all over

Quote Originally Posted by RayoftheSun View Post
    Mechagnomes are smarter then vulpera in lore.
    Intellect isn't a measure of one's ability to solve or create problems. The vulpera solved problems for the zandalari, mag'har, and nightborne while the mechagnomes needed help in a civil war to prevent the remechanization of the entire world.

I have a better question - why we don't have more story/quests/background of damn "new" bfa races? Yeah, they put doggo race but what now? How they find themselves in horde? what are they doing right now? nada. acti blizz dobn't give a fuck.

Vulpera ( and i am alliance :S)
    But last time i checked the numbers also suggest that vulpera where played more then mechagnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    Intellect isn't a measure of one's ability to solve or create problems. The vulpera solved problems for the zandalari, mag'har, and nightborne while the mechagnomes needed help in a civil war to prevent the remechanization of the entire world.
    Yes, but the Vulpera also needed our help first before they were able to help us as is the case with the Mechagnomes. Plus you seem to be forgetting that the Mechagnomes were the only ones who were able to figure out how to revive Mekkatorque from death. Mechagnomes also offer a tremendous technological boon to he alliance that even the gnomes back home didn't have. Vulpera don't offer much the horde didn't have already. Scavengers? Desert survivalists? Orcs and trolls were already that. They aren't even as intelligent as goblins. As far as I am aware they don't have any intelligent boost from Kajamite and they have never been responsible for any amazing technological feats.

Mechagnome, for very obvious reasons. First, they're Alliance and they are an extension of Gnomes who are my most favorite race in the game. Then the racials are amazing:

https://www.wowhead.com/mechagnome-allied-race

Mechagnome Racials:
    Hyper Organic Light Originator: Summon 2 Organic Light duplicates to distract your foes. 3 minute cooldown.

Racial Passives:
    Combat Analysis: You gather and analyze combat data every 5 sec, increasing your primary stat by 4, stacking up to 8 times. The data decays while out of combat.
    Mastercraft: You function as a personal Blacksmithing Anvil, Cooking Fire, and Mining Forge. In addition, your limbs include every profession tool.
    Emergency Failsafe: When you fall below 20% health, heal for 15% of your maximum health. This effect cannot occur more than once every 2.5 min.
    Skeleton Pinkie: Allows opening of locked chests and doors on a level similar to yours.

Then I went Tailor and Engineer for all of the mounts, toys, perks, and more. I spent 3 weeks looking for the best Race/Class combo to solo all Legacy content (up to, not through BfA) and discovered as a Mage I have access to the world, easy AoE for mount and mog farming, and much more. Mechagnome just puts the frosting on the cake.

That said, my Horde is a Vulpera just for the little camping set, the free heal bag, and the wagon to return "Home".
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi