Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    If you're doing arenas its an ancient bug that if you're in SEF when the arena ends it'll bug out and leave you with that appearance. You can just cast it again once you're outside or take off the gear and put it back on. Doubt its getting fixed any time soon as its so inconsequential.

I just think of it as the "robe of victory"
    It actually is just happening in raids and m+, it wont go away after reusing SEF, had to reload to get rid of it. Haven't had it happening before the patch so was just worried since they fucked up other things too, however they fixed those other things rather fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Inay View Post
    It actually is just happening in raids and m+, it wont go away after reusing SEF, had to reload to get rid of it. Haven't had it happening before the patch so was just worried since they fucked up other things too, however they fixed those other things rather fast.
    Thats interesting, I've yet to have that happen in a pve scenario or anywhere where I'm not hitting a load screen during it. Also reloading ui doesn't fix the bug I experience.

Pretty par the course for the spec though, very buggy. At least this ones not performance related.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.