Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ...
5
13
14
15
16
17
25
... LastLast
  1. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    That sounds like a reasonable solution where people with less experience could play with others like themselves and progress together.

    But for some strange reason a lot of people on this forum think that only some players are able to make their own groups. It baffles me to no end.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Hmmm, I have never encountered such people.
    I guess such encounters only happen when the toxic, entitled, wilfully bad play together.
    Thanks to raider.io I never have to play with the toxic part of the playerbase anymore.
    A high i.o score means they're not toxic?

    Do explain, lol. Christ this should be good.

    So delusional.
    Last edited by Hinastorm; 2021-03-16 at 08:40 AM.

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    A high i.o score means they're not toxic?

    Do explain, lol. Christ this should be good.

    So delusional.
    The better I have become at the game and the better players I play with the lesser toxic people I met.

    The reason why you and others like you meet more toxicity is that thanks to tools like raider.io the players that care about their performance and respect the time of the fellow gamer can filter out the toxic part of the player base and therefore the toxic players are more likely to only to be able to play with toxic players like themselves - the entitled, wilfully bad.

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    The better I have become at the game and the better players I play with the lesser toxic people I met.

    The reason why you and others like you meet more toxicity is that thanks to tools like raider.io the players that care about their performance and respect the time of the fellow gamer can filter out the toxic part of the player base and therefore the toxic players are more likely to only to be able to play with toxic players like themselves - the entitled, wilfully bad.
    Better players aren't less toxic. 20 years of online gaming experience is enough data for me.

    Your attempt to warp reality to prove me wrong is cute though.

  4. #284
    Don't know...
    it could be pretty much any DPS class/spec that isn't currently FoM...

  5. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Better players aren't less toxic. 20 years of online gaming experience is enough data for me.

    Your attempt to warp reality to prove me wrong is cute though.
    And my 10 year of online gaming experience has shown me that the wilfully bad are the root to the vast majority of the toxicity you experience.

    Thanks to raider.io I can play with fellow gamers that care about their performance and respect the time of their fellow gamer and can avoid the toxic entitled gamers.
    So luckily I never have to play with players like you
    Enjoy the company of player like yourself
    Last edited by T-34; 2021-03-16 at 09:11 AM.

  6. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    And my 10 year of online gaming experience has shown me that the wilfully bad are the root to the vast majority of the toxicity you experience.

    Thanks to raider.io I can play with fellow gamers that care about their performance and respect the time of their fellow gamer and can avoid the toxic entitled gamers.
    So luckily I never have to play with players like you
    Enjoy the company of player like yourself
    I don't even pug m+. I did some with my guild before I got bored with shadowlands.

    Your entire argument against me has no basis whatsoever.

    Delusion, thy name is T-34.

    Like, why you jumped so quickly to the conclusion that im the toxic one is insane.
    Last edited by Hinastorm; 2021-03-16 at 09:21 AM.

  7. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    A high i.o score means they're not toxic?

    Do explain, lol. Christ this should be good.

    So delusional.
    From my pug experience (starting early Legion), people's behaviour is considerably more problematic in lower keys (lower than 10). My worst experiences on SL have been on +4/+5 keys. +12s/+13s are a breeze and I enjoy every one of them because people are focused on playing and not on arguing or blame deflecting. There are occasional wipes and rarely disbands, but that's the exception and not the norm.

    I had the same experience in Legion: I pugged every key between +15 and +17 as a healer and it felt way easier and enjoyable than low keys because people accept to stfu and play instead of playing the blame game when things go south or talking shit for the sake of talking shit. I have never, ever, ever seen someone threatening someone in a M+.

    And how the fuck do you feel qualified to talk about players behaviour in pugs if you don't even pug?
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2021-03-16 at 09:30 AM.

  8. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    From my pug experience (starting early Legion), people's behaviour is considerably more problematic in lower keys (lower than 10). My worst experiences on SL have been on +4/+5 keys. +12s/+13s are a breeze, and people are focused on playing and not on arguing because everyone knows what to do.


    I had the same experience in Legion: I pugged every key between +15 and +17 as a healer and it felt way easier than low keys because people accept to stfu and play instead of playing the blame game when things go south.
    Can confirm, im just pugging for fun rn and to farm valor and the toxicity in lower keys is insane, its like a bad player telling another bad player that they are bad, its actually hilarious xd while in high keys over +15 they focus on their gameplay mostly.

  9. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    And my 10 year of online gaming experience has shown me that the wilfully bad are the root to the vast majority of the toxicity you experience.

    Thanks to raider.io I can play with fellow gamers that care about their performance and respect the time of their fellow gamer and can avoid the toxic entitled gamers.
    So luckily I never have to play with players like you
    Enjoy the company of player like yourself
    Dude are you serious? No one is bad “by choice”.

    Also rio is helpful but does not tell the entire story, runs fail even with parties with “proper” rio for the key level.

    The only thing that can barely save you in pugs is trying to sign ppl that vastly overgear the key level, if they do apply, but this is the reason why pugging has become really difficult: content is just too hard an ppl try to bruteforce it.

    I do also think that tyr weeks rise issues above issues, you see less threads like this in forti weeks.

  10. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Dude are you serious? No one is bad “by choice”.
    Of course people are bad by choice, unless they have severe physical or mental disabilities that prevent them from improving. We live in an era with infinite information, multiple ways of improving through streams, youtube videos, guides, discords, weak auras... If you don't improve even though you have absolutely all the tools available for that, it's because you refuse to improve. Good players are not good because they received a divine blessing. There's no fatality in being bad at a solved game with infinite tools and limited mechanical requirements.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2021-03-16 at 09:38 AM.

  11. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    And my 10 year of online gaming experience has shown me that the wilfully bad are the root to the vast majority of the toxicity you experience.

    Thanks to raider.io I can play with fellow gamers that care about their performance and respect the time of their fellow gamer and can avoid the toxic entitled gamers.
    So luckily I never have to play with players like you
    Enjoy the company of player like yourself
    Aw guess he went to bed. I look forward to your next argument.

  12. #292
    warriors have a hard time aswell

  13. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Of course people are bad by choice, unless they have severe physical or mental disabilities that prevent them from improving. We live in an era with infinite information, multiple ways of improving through streams, youtube videos, guides, discords, weak auras... If you don't improve even though you have absolutely all the tools available for that, it's because you refuse to improve. Good players are not good because they received a divine blessing. There's no fatality in being bad at a solved game with infinite tools and limited mechanical requirements.
    We should just accept that:
    a) it’s a game
    b) people make mistakes, even when they know what to do, because shiet may happen for whatever reason. We are not droids.

    Knowing what to do and being always able to do it flawlessly are different things.

  14. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycras View Post
    Yeap, you did guess right !

    Warlock !

    Title says it all..

    I've nothing to say. Thank you.

    MAM!!!!! the kids wont play with me


    Class, spec, Raider io, iLevel does not guarantee you a spot. Hundreds of ppl apply for keys
    Warlocks with higher IO, warlocks with higher iLevel, every other class & spec. We are all in the same boat. Keep applying or make your own group

  15. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    That sounds like a reasonable solution where people with less experience could play with others like themselves and progress together.

    But for some strange reason a lot of people on this forum think that only some players are able to make their own groups. It baffles me to no end.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Hmmm, I have never encountered such people.
    I guess such encounters only happen when the toxic, entitled, wilfully bad play together.
    Thanks to raider.io I never have to play with the toxic part of the playerbase anymore.
    I was in a DOS 15 2 weeks ago. Finished ardenweald area. We port back up. All 4 other classes had good speed boost class abilities. Im a dk. They zoom off ahead of me down that long hallway. They book it to final boss and pull him while I'm maybe 2/3 of the way caught up. Boss does the ticking dmg mechanic he does to you when you're not on the platform. I die to it right before making it on the platform. We miss timer. Get 4 different ppl telling me im awful at the game and should kill myself. Literally nothing I could've done lol

  16. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    We should just accept that:
    a) it’s a game
    b) people make mistakes, even when they know what to do, because shiet may happen for whatever reason. We are not droids.

    Knowing what to do and being always able to do it flawlessly are different things.
    "It's just a game" is probably the most infuriating argument, always used by people who play poorly, refuse to improve and laugh at you. Just a game bro! Don't be a tryhard!

    We should also accept that even though it's a game, it's a multiplayer game and it would be disrespectful to waste the time of the other group members. Also I don't have infinite time to play WoW and I don't want to play with people who don't care in the slightest. I don't expect a pug to be perfect, but I have some expectations nonetheless in terms of dungeon knowledge. There's a difference between not being perfect and being willfully ignorant. And WoW isn't a hard game mechanically.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2021-03-16 at 10:53 AM.

  17. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    "It's just a game" is probably the most infuriating argument, always used by people who play poorly, refuse to improve and laugh at you. Just a game bro! Don't be a tryhard!

    We should also accept that even though it's a game, it's a multiplayer game and it would be disrespectful to waste the time of the other group members. Also I don't have infinite time to play WoW and I don't want to play with people who don't care in the slightest. I don't expect a pug to be perfect, but I have some expectations nonetheless in terms of dungeon knowledge. There's a difference between not being perfect and being willfully ignorant.
    It’s just a game just means it has not to be a second work. I should not be supposed to watch hours of videos and read tons of guides and sim pieces of gear and minmaxing even the headset volume to do stuff. That is called work, people usually have one for the most part of the day and that’s more than enough.

    Of course this does not mean you have to be totally clueless but again, I want to pinpoint that knowing what to do and always being able to do it are different things.

    For example, I know what to do with Stitchflesh’s hook but sometimes I miss it. I know what to do with Gorechop’s hooks but sometimes I get caught. I know that when I’m the bomb at dealer in DoS I have to jump on platform but sometimes I do it later than expected. And so on. It’s not that I do that on purpose, but sometimes happens even if I know the mechanic. Why? Because I’m not a robot.

    You can’t just pretend that ppl, especially in pugs, never fail. Yesterday I ran a NW 13, we incredibly got to the Necropolis with 2/3 deaths only, then the tank mispulled a couple of packs in Necropolis, two wipes, pride wasted, gg. Was it a toxic group? Not in the slightest, mistake happened. We finished the key 2/3 minutes overtime, what a pity but ok, no drama. Ppl were nice, I would have no problems in running again with them, in case.

    We should learn to tolerate mistakes a little more.

  18. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Better players aren't less toxic. 20 years of online gaming experience is enough data for me.

    Your attempt to warp reality to prove me wrong is cute though.
    Good players are deffo less toxic than some medium score players.
    The toxic ones are wannabes with low to medium score who think that everyone but them sucks and they are just being held down by others, either by not taking them into keys because they are not good enough or if the key fails due to some reason, quite often by the same player, but in that case it's tank/healer/route/blizzard fault and certainly not them.
    look at lol, gold to late diamond is extremely trash talky. And that's a PvP game, which is the reason why LoL is such a toxic cesspool in the first place.

  19. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    A high i.o score means they're not toxic?

    Do explain, lol. Christ this should be good.

    So delusional.
    This is partially true. Of course you can still get high rio assholes, but overall people who do higher level content and do it smoothly have less toxicity and much smoother runs, simply because they are all capable of it. It's the age old concept of "elo hell" back from 2010s in LoL (dunno if it's still a thing). The hardest and most toxic part of the ladder is always the lower/middle part and it's very easy to get eternally trapped there, often not due to your mistakes, but due to other people's bad performance. This breeds toxicity
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

    Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

  20. #300
    People need to have more patience when pugging, i just pugged keys for 2 days nonstop with my dh (fking phial) doing from 12-15s keys and sometimes they invite me sometimes they dont, since dh is still seen as "weak" (idk why, i swear people should see the damage dh pulls now xd), and the best is to actually perform and people thanking you for being "a dh that does good dmg", i didnt even bother linking achievs to secure the invites, so i find it hard to believe when people come here with their "its impossible to pug" stories.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •