Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatch4Ever View Post
    Fair enough. I was thinking more of a guild boost. I am very late to the addon, and my RIO is already 1400 because I'm basically getting carried by the top geared guys from my guild. I still don't know the dungeons at all essentially and it shows because I've barely cleared them once or twice and I am already above 10 in all of them.

Granted, 1400 is nowhere close to 2000, but let's reduce that to a stable 1600-1800 and I think my point stands still. 2k you're right, all keys 20 in AFK mode is kinda impossible considering it would take like 4 other demi-gods to carry a dead body through that.
    Yeah, anything below is pretty much carryable depending on the lineup and I agree checking the amount of keys run is a good measure to scour out the carried ones. The reason I nitpicked on the earlier post is because a lot of people do claim people to be boosted when they're not. I guess guild carry is a form of boost, but I'd count it as a different form of boost.

The reason for requiring the client to actually know how to play is because we're not allowed to deplete the keys we boost. Thus, any boosters doing high keys boost will not take risks of getting striked and getting no pay. This means, for the most part, the higher the keys go, the better the client no matter if boosted or not. We'll always discuss beforehand whether we can do a certain boost, check the client's logs and talk with him a bit. If he seems boostable for the keystone he wants, we'll do the run.

For the most part people buying high boosts are either off-meta or just some players who haven't found a team and want to see how the game works at higher levels. It's a totally different matter than boosting KSM which you can do as a 4 man team with the client AFK every single time.

I don't understand the opposition to a M+ queue. Nobody with an ounce of common sense or competency would use it, so let all the shitters crying how toxic IO score is get stuck with each other.

Just give me a spectator mode so I can watch them all fall apart at the 1st boss

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    I don't understand the opposition to a M+ queue. Nobody with an ounce of common sense or competency would use it, so let all the shitters crying how toxic IO score is get stuck with each other.

Just give me a spectator mode so I can watch them all fall apart at the 1st boss
    Because it's wasted dev time.

And yes I know, all the wannabe programmers will claim "it only takes 5 minutes to implement" or "just copy&paste one of the other queues", but I assome those people never worked on a real project anway

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post

Id only be against it cause if there's much more ppl attempting and failing content that they are not ready for, thered be a bigger outcry to nerf everything

Quote Originally Posted by faunski View Post
    Yeah, I mean that part is somewhat deducible given I get invites on any of my other chars with 220+ instantly.

Again, I'm not complaining as I have people to play with, but just wanted to share the sentiment of not getting invited and confirming to other people that io doesn't help.
    ofc it doesnt help unless you are doing your own key . or doing low keys.

what eveyrone want is indeed 220 char preferably of meta class . - once i broke this barrier on my DH im getting instant invites to +14s even though my "low" toxic.io score.