Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ppl wanted that r.io shit.
    ppl supported that r.io shit.
    now ppl have that r.io shit.

what shall we say ?

do what i do and stop playing that crap game, or live with that shit. simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    No its not. So many people are trying for KSM
    yeah, obviously the new valor point system TOTALLY helps, making WoW more fun, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post

what shall we say ?
    They thought they did, but they didnt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Any sane person would see your a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    you have to be a moron to of said .

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    sadly truer words we never spoken

Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    I don't play warlock, but are warlocks unable to make their own group in-game like other classes can?
    Yup, was one of the changes that never made it to patch notes. Warlocks have had the ability to make their own groups removed, since they can summon people to dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

hehehehe, i see what you did here

but yeah, maybe sad but true.

Raider.io is fucking fantastic. The only way it could be improved, in my opinion, is if it were an official Blizzard system and integrated into the game. Same people complain about RIO as complained about gearscore, aka people who would rather bury their head in the sand and believe they're better than they actually are, rather than actually practice/compete to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Nope I didn't. My first 3 picks were:
    - feral druid
    Not one of these? Sorry.
    Heh, what I was doing was change spec to balance, when timer was counting down swap to feral, proceed to top dps. oh the glory

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Raider.io is fucking fantastic. The only way it could be improved, in my opinion, is if it were an official Blizzard system and integrated into the game. Same people complain about RIO as complained about gearscore, aka people who would rather bury their head in the sand and believe they're better than they actually are, rather than actually practice/compete to get better.
    Eh, people who run with consistent groups can easily push much higher keys. When they are in pugs, because of their own gameplay and not helped by having a coordinated team, they fail themselves. There should be 2 types of io, grouped and solo.

what shall we say ?

do what i do and stop playing that crap game, or live with that shit. simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, obviously the new valor point system TOTALLY helps, making WoW more fun, lol.
    Yes and no. Yes it does help people who need the extra few stats to get KSM and no cause alts can cheat the system. But that is what Raider.IO is for

Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    Eh, people who run with consistent groups can easily push much higher keys. When they are in pugs, because of their own gameplay and not helped by having a coordinated team, they fail themselves. There should be 2 types of io, grouped and solo.
    Only partially true. Running with a group, you learn so much more about what goes wrong because everyone is communicating. So you bring that knowledge to random pugs. People who only pug don't seem to have any idea why they fail sometimes. As a tank, I end up in groups where people start blaming me for everything then when I stop to try to look into deaths and defend myself, they all just start to yell "GO" and don't want to hear it. So when you're in a group of people who have run the dungeons before and know what a good run looks like, it's just a lot easier for everyone to figure out what they need to do and what's going wrong if anything happens.

The thing is tho... you have 1.5k io.. so someone invited you lol

Two people can play this game. I had 1.3k months ago but I get invited to 15s even as a scrub.. must be a you issue or mad that a 2.5k io declined you for their 21+ lol

- - - Updated - - -

what shall we say ?

- - - Updated - - -

How else are you going to pug without io? Dont worry fam ill wait

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    You are so close. The very players you describe complaining are the ones that do not use RIO correctly and use it in way that lets them keep their heads in the sand and believe they are better than they really are.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    How else are you going to pug without io? Dont worry fam ill wait
    The same way you, a scrub, pugged with a lower score?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The problem with affliction is a complete lack of burst tools, mediocre sustain aoe outside 3 mins and a clunky rotation not fit for modern mmo.

Pull or mob dies quick? You got nothing to help with really. Something like a controllable instant seed of corruption for an extra shard would help loads.

Cds out and you need to aoe? Tough luck cuzz even if you manage to cast seed for aoe corruption and tab target mobs for individual dots, your aoe is still shit because our spender is balanced around multiple dots and you cannot reliably have those in aoe.

Aa for clunky rotation, thats not a balance problem so much as a "did blizz try playing this specc in m+ and thought it was fun?!" problem. Hope for a fix next expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratz View Post
    You are so close. The very players you describe complaining are the ones that do not use RIO correctly and use it in way that lets them keep their heads in the sand and believe they are better than they really are.
    Bit confused by this one - what exactly are you trying to say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Any sane person would see your a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    you have to be a moron to of said .

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    I'm a warlock and I kinda care. But on the other hand, Warlocks are one of the, if not the, best raid classes and raids are the true endgame of WoW; m+ is just a symptom of diablo devs influencing WoW. Not to say that m+ is bad, it's just not on par with raids.
    M+ is a result of people loving challenge modes and nothing else. WoW has been evolving since the beginning. This "diablo devs" stuff is nonsense.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Lycras View Post
    Yeap, you did guess right !

Warlock !

Title says it all..

I've nothing to say. Thank you.
    I don’t know what’s wrong with you then. Only apply to a single group looking with one spot looking for a lust class? I see plenty of locks in my groups at 1300 ilvl. Not as many as meta classes but plenty still.

Queuing as DPS is rough in general not just locks.

Quote Originally Posted by Teucer View Post
    I don’t know what’s wrong with you then. Only apply to a single group looking with one spot looking for a lust class? I see plenty of locks in my groups at 1300 ilvl. Not as many as meta classes but plenty still.

Queuing as DPS is rough in general not just locks.
    Queuing as anything for a 15 is a nightmare.

It’s not you, bud. Go make a 15 mists in LFG and watch as you get nothing but 222-226 1400+ people applying IN DROVES.

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    M+ is a result of people loving challenge modes and nothing else. WoW has been evolving since the beginning. This "diablo devs" stuff is nonsense.
    Ok, challenge modes rewarded cosmetics. Let's return to that and bring back non-timed dungeons that don't breed systemic elitism and toxicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Ok, challenge modes rewarded cosmetics. Let's return to that and bring back non-timed dungeons that don't breed systemic elitism and toxicity.
    Every dungeon has 3 non-timed versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    Every dungeon has 3 non-timed versions.
    And that somehow means it can't have more than 3? Or that those non-timed versions can't be "challenging"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xalvia View Post
    I literally just invited a 1.3 WL before, stop crying like a B
    And thats called a faulty generalization fallacy. You inviting a warlock doesn't actually mean that's the majority of cases.