Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Getting declined doesn't mean anything. Create a group for any dungeon at +15, wait 10 minutes and see 70 people listed. Someone good is bound to get declined.

Quote Originally Posted by Algorath View Post
    1.4k rio, 222 ilvl, I don't get invited to pugs neither, not a warlock. Get friends, buddy
    Have you ever considered that if getting a fixed group would be THAT easy, LFD would have been never introduced?

There are a lot of ppl out there with weird time schedules, running M+ with friends is hardly an option. My guild has 40-50+ ppl online in the evening, I run M+ with some of them twice a week when lucky. Still have to find a guild with 100 ppl online at any hour of the day that do keys only, whatever level for whatever class/spec 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    Maybe all these 211 people getting passed over can group with each other since they are in the same situation?
    That sounds like a reasonable solution where people with less experience could play with others like themselves and progress together.

But for some strange reason a lot of people on this forum think that only some players are able to make their own groups. It baffles me to no end.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    I'd call the pugs telling people to kill themselves after one mistake more toxic then entitled/bad players................but thats just me.
    Hmmm, I have never encountered such people.
    I guess such encounters only happen when the toxic, entitled, wilfully bad play together.
    Thanks to raider.io I never have to play with the toxic part of the playerbase anymore.

People's refusal to push their own keys to be in charge of their own weekly is astonishing. Instead of actually doing something about it and taking charge of the situation, they're whining everywhere about it. Reminds one of real life.

Hey, even better than JUST making your own group, you can become the one takes the lower geared, lower score people over people with much higher gear and score.... or maybe that's why you haven't been able to push your key. In any case, there are several solutions out there to this problem, the fact that lots of people haven chosen none of said solution speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanitee View Post
    People's refusal to push their own keys to be in charge of their own weekly is astonishing. Instead of actually doing something about it and taking charge of the situation, they're whining everywhere about it. Reminds one of real life.

Hey, even better than JUST making your own group, you can become the one takes the lower geared, lower score people over people with much higher gear and score.... or maybe that's why you haven't been able to push your key. In any case, there are several solutions out there to this problem, the fact that lots of people haven chosen none of said solution speaks volumes.
    The little problem in pushing your key is that you can’t choose the key level nor the specific dungeon.

Depending on the point you are in your “pushing” you may wait ages to find a key of the level and of the dungeon you need.

Just stop assuming everyone has 3+ hours a day to dedicate to gaming, it’s not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Have you ever considered that if getting a fixed group would be THAT easy, LFD would have been never introduced?

There are a lot of ppl out there with weird time schedules, running M+ with friends is hardly an option. My guild has 40-50+ ppl online in the evening, I run M+ with some of them twice a week when lucky. Still have to find a guild with 100 ppl online at any hour of the day that do keys only, whatever level for whatever class/spec 24/7.
    Are you trying to run them 24/7? Here's a little tip bro - "Guild Discord" - "Anyone up for pushing keys this week?" - Find a time to go - Voila.

Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    That sounds like a reasonable solution where people with less experience could play with others like themselves and progress together.

But for some strange reason a lot of people on this forum think that only some players are able to make their own groups. It baffles me to no end.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm, I have never encountered such people.
    I guess such encounters only happen when the toxic, entitled, wilfully bad play together.
    Thanks to raider.io I never have to play with the toxic part of the playerbase anymore.
    A high i.o score means they're not toxic?

Do explain, lol. Christ this should be good.

So delusional.
    Last edited by Hinastorm; 2021-03-16 at 08:40 AM.

So delusional.
    The better I have become at the game and the better players I play with the lesser toxic people I met.

The reason why you and others like you meet more toxicity is that thanks to tools like raider.io the players that care about their performance and respect the time of the fellow gamer can filter out the toxic part of the player base and therefore the toxic players are more likely to only to be able to play with toxic players like themselves - the entitled, wilfully bad.

The better I have become at the game and the better players I play with the lesser toxic people I met.

The reason why you and others like you meet more toxicity is that thanks to tools like raider.io the players that care about their performance and respect the time of the fellow gamer can filter out the toxic part of the player base and therefore the toxic players are more likely to only to be able to play with toxic players like themselves - the entitled, wilfully bad.
    Better players aren't less toxic. 20 years of online gaming experience is enough data for me.

Your attempt to warp reality to prove me wrong is cute though.

Don't know...
    it could be pretty much any DPS class/spec that isn't currently FoM...

Better players aren't less toxic. 20 years of online gaming experience is enough data for me.

Your attempt to warp reality to prove me wrong is cute though.
    And my 10 year of online gaming experience has shown me that the wilfully bad are the root to the vast majority of the toxicity you experience.

Thanks to raider.io I can play with fellow gamers that care about their performance and respect the time of their fellow gamer and can avoid the toxic entitled gamers.
    So luckily I never have to play with players like you
    Enjoy the company of player like yourself
    Last edited by T-34; 2021-03-16 at 09:11 AM.

And my 10 year of online gaming experience has shown me that the wilfully bad are the root to the vast majority of the toxicity you experience.

Thanks to raider.io I can play with fellow gamers that care about their performance and respect the time of their fellow gamer and can avoid the toxic entitled gamers.
    I don't even pug m+. I did some with my guild before I got bored with shadowlands.

Your entire argument against me has no basis whatsoever.

Delusion, thy name is T-34.

Like, why you jumped so quickly to the conclusion that im the toxic one is insane.
    Last edited by Hinastorm; 2021-03-16 at 09:21 AM.

So delusional.
    From my pug experience (starting early Legion), people's behaviour is considerably more problematic in lower keys (lower than 10). My worst experiences on SL have been on +4/+5 keys. +12s/+13s are a breeze and I enjoy every one of them because people are focused on playing and not on arguing or blame deflecting. There are occasional wipes and rarely disbands, but that's the exception and not the norm.

I had the same experience in Legion: I pugged every key between +15 and +17 as a healer and it felt way easier and enjoyable than low keys because people accept to stfu and play instead of playing the blame game when things go south or talking shit for the sake of talking shit. I have never, ever, ever seen someone threatening someone in a M+.

And how the fuck do you feel qualified to talk about players behaviour in pugs if you don't even pug?
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2021-03-16 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    From my pug experience (starting early Legion), people's behaviour is considerably more problematic in lower keys (lower than 10). My worst experiences on SL have been on +4/+5 keys. +12s/+13s are a breeze, and people are focused on playing and not on arguing because everyone knows what to do.

I had the same experience in Legion: I pugged every key between +15 and +17 as a healer and it felt way easier than low keys because people accept to stfu and play instead of playing the blame game when things go south.
    Can confirm, im just pugging for fun rn and to farm valor and the toxicity in lower keys is insane, its like a bad player telling another bad player that they are bad, its actually hilarious xd while in high keys over +15 they focus on their gameplay mostly.

Dude are you serious? No one is bad “by choice”.

Also rio is helpful but does not tell the entire story, runs fail even with parties with “proper” rio for the key level.

The only thing that can barely save you in pugs is trying to sign ppl that vastly overgear the key level, if they do apply, but this is the reason why pugging has become really difficult: content is just too hard an ppl try to bruteforce it.

I do also think that tyr weeks rise issues above issues, you see less threads like this in forti weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Dude are you serious? No one is bad “by choice”.
    Of course people are bad by choice, unless they have severe physical or mental disabilities that prevent them from improving. We live in an era with infinite information, multiple ways of improving through streams, youtube videos, guides, discords, weak auras... If you don't improve even though you have absolutely all the tools available for that, it's because you refuse to improve. Good players are not good because they received a divine blessing. There's no fatality in being bad at a solved game with infinite tools and limited mechanical requirements.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2021-03-16 at 09:38 AM.

Aw guess he went to bed. I look forward to your next argument.

warriors have a hard time aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Of course people are bad by choice, unless they have severe physical or mental disabilities that prevent them from improving. We live in an era with infinite information, multiple ways of improving through streams, youtube videos, guides, discords, weak auras... If you don't improve even though you have absolutely all the tools available for that, it's because you refuse to improve. Good players are not good because they received a divine blessing. There's no fatality in being bad at a solved game with infinite tools and limited mechanical requirements.
    We should just accept that:
    a) it’s a game
    b) people make mistakes, even when they know what to do, because shiet may happen for whatever reason. We are not droids.

Knowing what to do and being always able to do it flawlessly are different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycras View Post
    Yeap, you did guess right !

Warlock !

Title says it all..

I've nothing to say. Thank you.

MAM!!!!! the kids wont play with me

Class, spec, Raider io, iLevel does not guarantee you a spot. Hundreds of ppl apply for keys
    Warlocks with higher IO, warlocks with higher iLevel, every other class & spec. We are all in the same boat. Keep applying or make your own group