Another capitol attack

https://news.sky.com/story/us-capito...green-12264174

Seems like the far right still cannot accept that times have changed and Trump was defeated...

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    https://news.sky.com/story/us-capito...green-12264174 Seems like the far right still cannot accept that times have changed and Trump was defeated...
    Nope. I don't think so.
    Legitimately crazy dude who's nation of Islam.

...moving on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post

...moving on.
    Most certainly. I am sure crickets will chirp once it's not white male demographic he wants. As if he cared to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Most certainly. I am sure crickets will chirp once it's not white male demographic he wants as if he cared to begin with.
    He is being disingenuous... you two actually agree...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Most certainly. I am sure crickets will chirp once it's not white male demographic he wants. As if he cared to begin with.
    This poster believes the same horseshit you do, and only started this thread because he thinks it's a good idea to compare a mob storming the capitol and threatening to murder politicians to a single guy attacking police and getting himself killed.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2021-04-03 at 02:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    This poster believes the same horseshit you do, and only started this thread because he thinks it's a good idea to compare a mob storming the capitol and threatening to murder politicians is comparable to a single guy attacking police and getting himself killed.
    He didn’t even click the link... the title of the article is dudes name... get ready for a thread full of this shit...

Edit: Good job OP... you sure got one... /facepalm
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-04-03 at 02:22 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

How do we know the Black Nationalist was not experiencing a moment of internalized White Supremacy?

Some of his posts on Facebook made reference to the Black nationalist group, Nation of Islam.

Green was not known to either local police or the US Capitol Police and the attack is not thought to be terror-related, authorities have said.

Lol, ok.

5+ Year Old Account
    This is already being discussed in Politics.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."