Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Wise words, dont fool yourself and dont read the essays, it has potential to brainwash people..and take serious damage.

- - - Updated - - -

And it can only become better when they update that+ new docks.
    I would like to see the places as they are now! Sunsail Anchorage was cleaned up by the blood knights it would be great to see blood knights guards there

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I would like to see the places as they are now! Sunsail Anchorage was cleaned up by the blood knights it would be great to see blood knights guards there
    Agree, imagine what is possible nowadays, that art of the sunwel in the back with that huge dock looks amazing.
    And also blood knights for sure.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastgope View Post
    Honestly if anything i want more focus on Blood Elf narrative in the Horde.
    if anything the Blood Elves, Nightborne, and the Zandalari should be leading the Horde at this point
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Do you think that the aesthetics and narrative of the horde is mainly dominated by the blood elves?
    No, the primary horde aesthetic is still orc. The narrative arc isn't about blood elves in any significant way (at present). A lot of players play blood elves on the horde side but that's not even close to what passes for a horde aesthetic or narrative.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

The only reason why my Paladin main is a Blood Elf, is that I didn't like the lack of a proper boot graphic for Tauren and Trolls. Yes, I'm petty like that, but my lol 60 Zandalari Paladin was race changed after I couldn't stand it anymore.

This all could've been avoided had Blizzard allowed me to be an Orc Paladin and all would've been right in the universe again for me.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diatribe View Post
    The only reason why my Paladin main is a Blood Elf, is that I didn't like the lack of a proper boot graphic for Tauren and Trolls. Yes, I'm petty like that, but my lol 60 Zandalari Paladin was race changed after I couldn't stand it anymore.

This all could've been avoided had Blizzard allowed me to be an Orc Paladin and all would've been right in the universe again for me.
    they should make a story where some rogue Blood Knights go out of their way and help the Mag'har Priests to "command" the Light like TBC Blood Knights to further spite the Lightbound. That would be metal AF.\

Imagine the Holy Paladin order being originally used to defeat the Old Horde and now you see Orcs commanding the Light itself without the need of faith.
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Only things Blood Elves are dominating is the playerbase, because everyone wants to look pretty

Narrative wise, no...it's been centered around Orcs for years, Undead a bit with Sylvanas in BfA. Belves haven't had that much focus since probably BC
    What evidence do you have of this?
    When Blood Elves were introduced they were the only race Horde had access to Paladins.
    Blood Elves are High Elves!

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    they should make a story where some rogue Blood Knights go out of their way and help the Mag'har Priests to "command" the Light like TBC Blood Knights to further spite the Lightbound. That would be metal AF.\

Imagine the Holy Paladin order being originally used to defeat the Old Horde and now you see Orcs commanding the Light itself without the need of faith.
    orc lightbound

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starla View Post
    What evidence do you have of this?
    When Blood Elves were introduced they were the only race Horde had access to Paladins.
    Every racial demographic? They're always 10% or more ahead of the next most popular race on the Horde...

People want to play pretty characters, go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Blood elves are barely in the story

The Horde has always been orc centric
    80% of the time the Horde has an outpost somewhere... It's an orcish thing
    This. Has there ever been a blood elf base town anywhere but Outland? Have there been any tauren towns since Thunder Cleft?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.