Question Is it possible to receive notifications when someone posts in a thread i made?

When someone posts in a thread that i started it would be really nice to receive a notification (the one in the top right corner of website, under the line that says Welcome, username).

I am subscribed to those threads (checked under thread tools in the opening post) but i do not receive those notifications when someone posts in the threads that i started.

Am i missing some option or is this feature not available?
    Thanks for helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    When someone posts in a thread that i started it would be really nice to receive a notification (the one in the top right corner of website, under the line that says Welcome, username).

I am subscribed to those threads (checked under thread tools in the opening post) but i do not receive those notifications when someone posts in the threads that i started.

Am i missing some option or is this feature not available?
    Thanks for helping.
    You think you want that...but you don't.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    I got a notification that you replied in this thread, but i did not get a notification that someone replied in another thread i also recently started.

It seems strangely inconsistent or bugged?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I got a notification that you replied in this thread, but i did not get a notification that someone replied in another thread i also recently started.

It seems strangely inconsistent or bugged?
    You weren't notified of the thread response, you were notified because of him quoting you and here of me quoting you.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Ahh so thats it, thanks.

Well i hope there is an option added to get notified when someone posts in a thread that i made.
    My threads are usually short questions so they only get a few replies over a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    I agree. /cosigns