Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Oh yeah? What kind of a person is that? As I clearly said that if he isn't having fun, he is under no obligation to log in and should do something else. Go play professional victim with someone else.
    You are harassing someone over a piece of information unknown to you. And even if it's unknown to you. Harassing someone over their income is never alright. You are getting called out for being a bully.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    You are harassing someone over a piece of information unknown to you. And even if it's unknown to you. Harassing someone over their income is never alright. You are getting called out for being a bully.
    Is this satire?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    this video sums the problem better than i did while not even mentioning the boosting problem. give us solo queue and almost all of the problems i previously mentioned will be pooofff in a heartbeat. DO IT BLIZZARD.
    I really wish they would add solo queue for rated PvP just to be able to stop hearing the bad players bitch and whine. Good players with minimal social capabilities will always form their own groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    I really wish they would add solo queue for rated PvP just to be able to stop hearing the bad players bitch and whine. Good players with minimal social capabilities will always form their own groups.
    The bad players bitching and whining would not stop. Just migrate to a different topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Is this satire?
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

have you tried winning?

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    have you tried winning?
    I'm dead.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    Gear needs to be irrelevant in pvp, templates were the right direction to go down
    except we did that, and it was a huge failiure, not being able to control ur own stat values was the biggest meme ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    So whats to strive for then? One that is good has no rewards, he/she already know he/she outskill the opponents.
    All there is left is RNG gods in BG setup and no rewards for.... being good?

There should always be a gap, skill and dedication should be rewarded. The trick is to balance it properly which I think WoW has done pretty well since I started in TBC.
    Cosmetics, that's already the real reward for doing high end pvp anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Tell us how you really feel
    Saw this and started laughing...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    The bad players bitching and whining would not stop. Just migrate to a different topic.
    This 800%. Whiners never never stop whining. They will just move onto the next issue. No matter how small and insignificant it is.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

5+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6j8QNwDwwA

Its amazing there still are people who thinks its just "GIT GUD" problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    The way this is worded sounds like a reach and it could be taken out of context not having a link to the source.

That being said 2014 was Warlords of Dreanor. An expansion devoid of pve content. If thats the height of pvp participation it really only serves to underline my statement
    WoD was november 2014, the tweets were from 5.4.8.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumile View Post
    except we did that, and it was a huge failiure, not being able to control ur own stat values was the biggest meme ever.
    The failure was in the implementation, not the concept. Stat templates were a good idea, bliz just needed to let ppl create their own templates.
    That said I only think they should be a thing in rated pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Just unsub and forget about it. Think about coming back when 9.1 comes. You're letting dumb blizzard devs rent space in your mind.

yeah dude, we feel your pain
    nothing can be done, there is no world of warcraft anymore, we got to continue living
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    The failure was in the implementation, not the concept. Stat templates were a good idea, bliz just needed to let ppl create their own templates.
    That said I only think they should be a thing in rated pvp.
    Rofl, what would be the point of creating your own templates? People would 100% just go online and get BiS template for their spec.... If this is your idea of how "good implementation" should look like then you should stop trying.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Rofl, what would be the point of creating your own templates? People would 100% just go online and get BiS template for their spec.... If this is your idea of how "good implementation" should look like then you should stop trying.
    What are you on about? The point of stat templates was to put everyone on the same footing. It failed Because some classes were at a clear advantage with the stats Blizz gave them. Everyone going online and choosing the same (best) stats for their class would . . . . put them on the same footing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    What are you on about? The point of stat templates was to put everyone on the same footing. It failed Because some classes were at a clear advantage with the stats Blizz gave them. Everyone going online and choosing the same (best) stats for their class would . . . . put them on the same footing.
    Class templates are bad anyway because they assume everyone plays the same way when in reality they do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    I agree with you 100% But the problem is, the participation #'s disagree with both of us, unfortunately. Pvp participation #s dropped significantly during Legion, arguably the lowest participation #s in pvp in WOW's history. The main reasons for this: progression and rewards. During BFA if you looked into RBGs groups in LFG you'd find maybe 4-6 groups on a good day and 2 of which happened to be carries for gold. In SL, because Blizzard attached rating to gear progression and great rewards with honor towards the vault as well as animae, the # of RBG groups on a good day have gone up TENFOLD.

In fairness, Blizzard implemented the template system in Legion in perhaps the worst possible way. It lacked transparency and took away about 80% of the customiztion in pvp. Idk what the right answer is, although I do have quite a few ideas.
    Honestly thing it's just a problem endemic to being an MMO. PVP focused games overcome the lack of power progression with cosmetic progression. But WoW already has transmog and (not very good) pvp set appearances, and progression for the rest of the game is tied to gear power...so it's just weird when one aspect of the game doesn't apply.

Unfortunately players seem to want WoW pvp to, say, have all the balance of League of Legends + you keep the items you buy from match to match. It's an inherent balancing catch 22 where one makes the other impossible but without either few people want to play. And then for every pvper that wants skill based "fair fights" you get two that pvp specifically to "roflstomp newbs" and want the gear imbalance.

I legit don't think there is a solution until Blizzard is willing to say "our pvp design is for X (pro rating or casual fun) and if you want something different, then maybe try a different game."

10+ Year Old Account
    the gameplay is decent but i hate the carrot on a stick model
    play or you don't get the exclusive seasonal rewards!
    yeah... f*** that
    if you start playing each season you will feel compelled to keep doing that because of fear of missing out