Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WoW needs a spice of some kind after the welcome changes

After the welcome changes of having almost no mandatory grinds, we can finally play the game.
    Problem is, there is very little game to be played and this was ALWAYS the case with WoW but previously it was at least covered up by useless grinds.

Is so boring at this point, im up for anything really.
    Player Housing?
    PvP solo queue?

Anyone?

-----------

Ofcourse the best thing to do is playing other games (MMO's) with either IRL friends or Online friends.
    And thats what im doing.
    But this is a forum about ingame changes and feedback at this point so...here is another one of those
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2021-03-22 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    After the welcome changes of having almost no mandatory grinds, we can finally play the game.
    Problem is, there is very little game to be played and this was ALWAYS the case with WoW but previously it was at least covered up by useless grinds.

Player Housing?
    PvP solo queue?

Anyone?

-----------

Ofcourse the best thing to do is playing other games (MMO's) with either IRL friends or Online friends.
    And thats what im doing.
    But this is a forum about ingame changes and feedback at this point so...here is another one of those
    Weren't you quitting the forms Shadowpunk?

Anyways, here's another useless thread.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjan View Post
    Weren't you quitting the forms Shadowpunk?

Anyways, here's another useless thread.
    Shhhh he MMOTherapist now, dun blow cover. Is mean.

All I have to say on the topic: "You say you hate it, but you love it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely love how, once again, you're passing off your very opinion of something as fact, and had to make a thread about it.

So the gist of this thread is "SL is boring, I'm playing something else, questions?"

Player Housing?
    PvP solo queue?

Anyone?

-----------

And thats what im doing.
    1. if the game was never fun for you unless you were forced to grind something which also was not fun for you... dude... really... that is bordering on masochism. The game obviously never was fun for you.

2. Aren't you the guy the started the thread to get banned back in 2020 because everyone here are toxic Ass****?

Probably should change your name, MMO the rapist seems in pretty poor taste.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    2. Aren't you the guy the started the thread to get banned back in 2020 because everyone here are toxic Ass****?
    Are you blind? Read every post so far is true

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Probably should change your name, MMO the rapist seems in pretty poor taste.
    Ok thats pretty funny...but is Therapist

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    1. if the game was never fun for you unless you were forced to grind something which also was not fun for you... dude... really... that is bordering on masochism. The game obviously never was fun for you.

Yes he is. He can change his name 100 times but his attitude always gives it away.

If this was Vanilla and you asked the same question, I would have suggested:

Pet collecting/battling since pokemon is a fun game

Wardrobe features. So many cool looks I want to make outfits.

Some sort of optional story based character progression. I want to play a story, but at my own pace! (Covenants)

Reason to go back into dungeons after the initial leveling process.

A in-game card game or chess like mini-game like some JRPGs (order table)

Now that they added all that, the only additional feature which I could see them adding is player housing. Again though, it's a resource vs time thing. The more alternate things they add to the game..then the more they have to maintain.

I honestly can't think of anything else I'd want to fill my time Maybe some sort of like pvp/mythic+ combo mode where you race another team through the same instance...oh wait they tried that with islands...damn nvm.

Are you blind? Read every post so far is true

- - - Updated - - -

Ok thats pretty funny...but is Therapist
    Ok Shadowpunk, we'll call you by your new name: MMO, The Rapist
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefrog View Post
    If this was Vanilla and you asked the same question, I would have suggested:

Pet collecting/battling since pokemon is a fun game

Wardrobe features. So many cool looks I want to make outfits.

Some sort of optional story based character progression. I want to play a story, but at my own pace! (Covenants)

Reason to go back into dungeons after the initial leveling process.

A in-game card game or chess like mini-game like some JRPGs (order table)

Now that they added all that, the only additional feature which I could see them adding is player housing. Again though, it's a resource vs time thing. The more alternate things they add to the game..then the more they have to maintain.

I honestly can't think of anything else I'd want to fill my time Maybe some sort of like pvp/mythic+ combo mode where you race another team through the same instance...oh wait they tried that with islands...damn nvm.
    Thank you Lefrog for the first post on topic! <3

Ive been watching some videos about the possibility of a solo queue for PvP...Blizzard actually replied to the feedback.
    We are closer to it than ever before and would spice the entire game immensely.
    It all depends on player feedback from this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume you mean a solo queue for PvP for rated PvP, as there already is solo queues for random BGs... but why would you want solo queues for rated PvP is the question.

Player Housing?
    PvP solo queue?
    They dipped their toe into player housing and it was almost universally panned.
    They have solo queue pvp.

I have watched your "pvp videos" and honestly, its players like you that make solo queue for anything rated a VERY bad idea. I dont have a problem doing random non rated content with you, but would NEVER step foot into anything rated with someone who builds a tank build then runs around in mid, fighting on the roads while your team gets 5 capped saying proudly, and unironically: "look - he cant kill me and im holding him up for so long!"
    Last edited by arkanon; 2021-03-22 at 07:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Player Housing?
    PvP solo queue?

Anyone?

-----------

And thats what im doing.
    After playing this game more or less since vanilla, I would most welcome new additions to the game. I always enjoy the raids and dungeons they make. I always enjoy the leveling(atleast a couple of times) and generally like each xpac they have launched overall.

With that said - I would welcome something new, something different. For my own sake, this whole deal with m+ and mythic raids aint for me anymore. Sadly the side activites in SL is just grinds for Tmog & mounts. The buildings in the covenants are useless and quite boring too.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I assume you mean a solo queue for PvP for rated PvP, as there already is solo queues for random BGs... but why would you want solo queues for rated PvP is the question.
    I think the reason a few people want queues is they struggle to maintain a spot in any genuine groups - it takes 5 seconds to join a group, and you can always make your own group and just invite anyone. But people will obviously grow frustrated if their performance is terrible and they are constantly removed from groups.

Some people think that by making it queued content, the expectations and "pressure" would be removed - this is obviously not true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

we don't care about you not liking the game, why do you feel obligated to tell us?

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Sadly the side activites in SL is just grinds for Tmog & mounts.
    I agree! What kept me subbed was mount and tmog farming with guildy discord friendships!
    Casually visiting Darkmoon Faire too.

Sadly the arena team i had going on was turning into bullying towards me and was pissing me off greatly.
    Bsically everything was my fault if something turned out wrong.
    Not the "healthiest" enviroment for my head...so i stopped playing for now.

I still keep the discord friendships of guildies...and i have 25 euros on Bnet account.
    Ill wait for something new

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gourbaak View Post
    we don't care about you not liking the game, why do you feel obligated to tell us?
    Because i know people will say
    "Why are u still playing"
    "Play another game"
    "Just quit"

So i said that

But now they will say:
    "Why are you here talking then?"

Is the lesser evil i think

I agree! What kept me subbed was mount and tmog farming with guildy discord friendships!
    Casually visiting Darkmoon Faire too.

Sadly the arena team i had going on was turning into bullying towards me and was pissing me off greatly.
    Bsically everything was my fault if something turned out wrong.
    Not the "healthiest" enviroment for my head...so i stopped playing for now.

I still keep the discord friendships of guildies...and i have 25 euros on Bnet account.
    Ill wait for something new
    Then you will wait a long time. I doubt Blizzard will change anything up. Your best bet is in the next xpac. They are raking in big bucks from wow with classic, retail and lots of shite on the cash shop. They dont need everyone to stay subbed for longer periods of time. People smash out money left and right for tokens, mounts, pets and whatnot.

What im trying to say - Theres no insentives for Blizzard to create something new within the game.

Good thing theres zero reasons to stay subbed long in order to have stuff done in a xpac. I recently unsubbed, might be back for 9.1 or even later.

it needs a new dev team

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

Player Housing?
    PvP solo queue?

Anyone?

-----------

And thats what im doing.
    How would those two things keep people in the game?