Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    On my warrior, I attempted to Heroic Leap over the tentacles during a slap on the last boss in Plaguefall. I died in mid air but my corpse continued gracefully in the same path and arch as the leap would have been.

Quote Originally Posted by neocount View Post
    On my warrior, I attempted to Heroic Leap over the tentacles during a slap on the last boss in Plaguefall. I died in mid air but my corpse continued gracefully in the same path and arch as the leap would have been.
    Haha, on my DH, I accidentally lept onto boss during tentacles (was a mistake and meant to leave next to her). It was my own personal tentacle rape hentai.

My latest fun experience was a +14 Spires on a fortified week.

Tank mounts and runs through pulling the entire first platform (3 packs and the patrolling golem).

We wipe horribly and tank asks why we didn’t interrupt and bails.

I didn't realize that the slimes before the first boss of PF spawned shades when they died.

...so I pulled all of them
    "Aren't you worried?"
    "Would it help?"

Quote Originally Posted by Xjan View Post
    I didn't realize that the slimes before the first boss of PF spawned shades when they died.

These slimes are even more surprising on bursting weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    My latest fun experience was a +14 Spires on a fortified week.

Tank mounts and runs through pulling the entire first platform (3 packs and the patrolling golem).

We wipe horribly and tank asks why we didn’t interrupt and bails.
    That is a legit pull. Not on a 14 tho, it's very much unnecessary and does not work unless everyone knows what is dangerous, aka not interrupting wrong spells otherwise your will run out of CC.

to the OP: I did a Spire +8 once, invited a party of 3 people, they have done few +6 and I was on my alt who was 190ilvl or so, anyway, more than enough gear to do a +8. Mage DPS didn't use TW even once, even after saying that he will use it, then he DCd, healer died and warlock forgot that he has a combat res spell and he had to take it out of his spellbook so we wiped It was that bad it was funny, ofc no raging or anything, it's a +8 after all. All 3 guys from the same party. Finished the key anyway, but it just reminds me, that there are many people who actually play their game like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xjan View Post

I do the same it's damn glorious to see your melee dps panicking

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    I was tanking an SD 15 a few weeks ago and the leader needed it for KSM. We got to last boss with over 5 min on timer and he was like “oh yeah KSM in the bag”. We had 4 rezzes and I’m a druid, so as long as I lived it was fine.

At around 55% I died. Looking at my death log, the shaman healer didn’t heal me (not even riptide) for the last 8 seconds I was alive. Other people were taking unnecessary damage and he chose to heal them instead of THE TANK WITH THE BREZZES.

Wiped at 51%. Our poor near KSMer was devastated.

- - - Updated - - -

For me it’s the knockback on de other side where the guy has like blue streaks coming out of him. I finally figured out that if I can’t see the blue streaks, it’s probably because they are pointed at me and I need to move.
    Yes that one in DoS is annoying too but he’s ONE (or maybe two in two different packs? Can’t remember now) and packs are positioned in a way that even if you die or group wipes, you are back there in 10 seconds.

The two ToP platforms with the pushing winds are the last and the penultimate, if you die or group wipes it just takes AGES to get back there. I won’t say that the timer is often gone just because of that but we are not much distant from that. That’s why for me is terrible design tout court.

Another stupid nonsense for example is having to spawn at Doctor Something arena instead of at Domina arena if you die at Stradama in Plaguefall. Just another total waste of time you are forced to suffer for no reasons at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    These slimes are even more surprising on bursting weeks.
    yeee.... i find it astonishing how many people are "surprised" when they pull big and suddenly end up with like 10 bursting balls around for some strange magical reason ^^ seen it few times yesterday like the first pull in NW

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Yes that one in DoS is annoying too but he’s ONE (or maybe two in two different packs? Can’t remember now) and packs are positioned in a way that even if you die or group wipes, you are back there in 10 seconds.

The two ToP platforms with the pushing winds are the last and the penultimate, if you die or group wipes it just takes AGES to get back there. I won’t say that the timer is often gone just because of that but we are not much distant from that. That’s why for me is terrible design tout court.

Another stupid nonsense for example is having to spawn at Doctor Something arena instead of at Domina arena if you die at Stradama in Plaguefall. Just another total waste of time you are forced to suffer for no reasons at all.
    well tbh if you get knockback with that wind and have full wipe there you fully deserve to have your key depleted.

I think they are good design. Requires mastering basic mechanics and punishes if you're solely relying on ilvl to push yourself thru the key

To be honest, with how hard it is for me to find groups for the bracket im in, I can't think of any fails that I find funny. Specially when most of the depletes happened because someone in the party was lagging/disconnecting/afking at teh worst possible moment.

Still I suppose there is always the usual death from jumping from Mistcaller to the lake below and hitting the tree or a shallow water lol. I usually just jump down without much thinking and Grapple my way down to a safe landing. Others don't have that luxury I guess

Quote Originally Posted by neocount View Post
    I already see the floating body, this is funnyxD

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    yeee.... i find it astonishing how many people are "surprised" when they pull big and suddenly end up with like 10 bursting balls around for some strange magical reason ^^ seen it few times yesterday like the first pull in NW

- - - Updated - - -

well tbh if you get knockback with that wind and have full wipe there you fully deserve to have your key depleted.
    ToP is punishing enough (you have to always start in the middle if you die) without those annoying winds imho. Also last platform is really tight and mobs are perms spamming everything, it’s not so difficult to get caught by the wind sooner or later.

The intent is clearly to punish, I don’t like it.

ToP is punishing enough (you have to always start in the middle if you die) without those annoying winds imho. Also last platform is really tight and mobs are perms spamming everything, it’s not so difficult to get caught by the wind sooner or later.

The intent is clearly to punish, I don’t like it.
    Druids/Mages/most healers can dispel the debuff on the platform. If you're doing anything above a +10, ~1.5 minute cooldowns can be used to clear the platform quickly as most routes will have a Prideful after it's done and your CDs will be back up for the boss. Blood Elfs can dispel the shield. Priority interrupts need to happen on Bone Spear and Necrotic Bolt Volley. The two caster mobs can be stunned/knocked. There is plenty of room on the platform and almost no excuse to get hit by the push if you're cognizant of your surroundings. Yeah, it kind of sucks for completely disorganized groups but there is clear counterplay to every mechanic on the platform and I don't think there's anything about it that can't be solved by simply playing better.

The Lightbringer
    I don't take someone to a key and they keep telling me about their IO. Fuck outta here.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

One of our dps got hit by that green pool that knocks you off at our 19 mist and the pride decided to spawn on him outside the map. Therefore when he finally teleported to us, he had 20 stacks while still pulsing us trough floor. Tryed skipping but couldnt so he just killed us 3 times before we managed to down him and that cost us the key.

At plaguefall (think it was 16 or 17), we were doing 3rd boss when suddenly a double pack of mushrooms snapped at us. Evaded for 5 sec or so and then wiped the floor with us. How or why they tp'd to us we do not know since we dropped combat multiple times at that dungeon.

I've pugged few times and well, once I had a healer leave cause I did not give him time to drink after pride and pulled the boss.

Joined a HoA run the other day on my warrior. When I joined the leader said I need to be wearing some mog or I would be kicked, which I took as a joke. We started and he noticed I wasn't in the mog he wanted and started raging. Timer had started so he couldn't kick me. The second dumbest reason someone has tried to kick me for.

The dumbest was a raid kick, not an M+ kick, but I joined a group as a tank, this was back in WotLK, the leader asked me if I was MT or OT, I said either, so he kicked me, then started advertising for a tank. I mentioned in trade that he just booted me for being a tank, and he whispered me "you are a tank?!" and tried to reinvite me. I told him to fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.