Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, your argument was something like “normal heroics have interrupts and m+ have interrupts so they are the same”.

Let me give you another logically similar one: “Why would anyone walk up Everest when they can just go up a hill near their house?”
    If Everest gives you 210 ilvl gear for walking a few more steps than your local hill... everyone would choose Everest

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    YOu wanna know if i did Mythic+? I didn't. I have one 15. Did that quite early on. Have no big interest in it anymore... or time.

Still i did this one way before we cleared heroic. Now in 5 bosses Mythic raid.
    Had my all 15 in Bfa. Maybe doing later on but probably not, because i am not a massive fan of the current dungeons.

But you have to trust me or not i don't care. But i won't put my profile on public.
    Allriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    because difficulty is relative
    It isnt, there is no such thing as "difficulty is relative" between doing a +2 and killing mythic Sire, one is way harder than the other, doesnt matter if 100000 Jimmys find the +2 hard.

M+5 is not 171, but 194 content. And 210 is trash gear below heroic raid. So what the problem?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    It isnt, there is no such thing as "difficulty is relative" between doing a +2 and killing mythic Sire, one is way harder than the other, doesnt matter if 100000 Jimmys find the +2 hard.
    There is a lot of pressure on someone to make the right interrupts and or do an aoe stun during an M+12 or more

most classes in the game have a stun or an interrupt

Quote Originally Posted by Something Wicked View Post
    Because Ion and his cronies are (literally) elitist raiders, and they wanted an easy way to gear up each time a new raid was released.

That's why.

It's also why there's such massive "exploits" (wink wink, nudge nudge) that slip into the game at the start of each expansion, last about a week or two, then get removed without any consequences to those who "exploited" (wink wink, nudge nudge) them.
    So why was Ion's main class one of the absolute worst over the entirety of BfA and is middling at best now?

I love conspiracy theories. Will be eagerly awaiting your enlightened reply. Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a lot of pressure on someone to make the right interrupts and or do an aoe stun during an M+12 or more

most classes in the game have a stun or an interrupt
    What does that have to do with "difficulty is relative" being false in this game? some content is objectively harder than others and i gave you a clear example, i can give you another, doing a world quest and killing Mythic Stone Legion Generals, which 1 is harder? or is that relative to how undergeared Jimmy is to complete the world quest?

Not this shit again.

You get a random chance per week to get that item. It's heavily time gated one reward. And 210 isn't even on par with hc raid so kind of misfired there.

Raid remains the quickest way to gear up, regardless of your "bbbuut m+ is spammable" bullshit.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

I guess what I wanted is to see if anyone else agreed that M+ rewards are way out of whack
    What do you think the vault reward for a +5 should be? 210 is irrelevant ... what does it matter? And way out of whack? Assuming you think it should be lower ... you want it to be the same as the upgraded campaign gear that fresh 60's wear? How would that make any sense at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine complainin about someone getting a 210 item. lul
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Thank you very much

Why do people complain when casuals want good gear ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    I am guessing he is doing "progression" on H Xy'Mox and he wants his couple of 213's to seem more impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    There is nothing to take deep breath about, it's yet another shitty topic by same OP about same shit complaining about them "dirty casulz" getting welfare gear. As if frikkin' ilvl 210 item once per week is some game breaking thing that totally should have everyone pull pitchforks out.

Any reasonable person would just shrug and laugh. Waw, you can get an item couple ilvls higher than LFR and World Boss crap once per week. All them evul casulz running with them ilvl 210 itenz totally threaten my tiny willy. Call the waaaambulance.

Why them casulz get it? Because why not. It's OK to have some gear progression for casuals too. It's not like they get frikken' mythic Dena items for logging in once a week.
    Gaidax hits the nail on the head here

Why should anyone ever be concerned with what gear other people are getting ? That's just weird ?

Be happy with your progression..... and don't be concerned about other's progression

Thank you Gaidax
    Last edited by Shiekyerbooty; 2021-03-22 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    Take a deep breath and maybe rest some or do something else. You seem a bit stressed. OP simply asked a question.

OT:
    As said before m+ is spamable so if you work yourself up in difficulty then you can get full high ilvl gear quicker than from raid. On the flippside, mythic raids rewards higher ilvl than m+ so with a guild who trade loot more often than a pug, you might be able to gear up with 226 gear faster than someone doing only m+.

Pick where to go in order to improve your character basically.
    Its the same fucking retarded question asked over and over again though. And its really just another thinly veiled fuck you casual guy you don't deserve x.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Who the fuck cares about one shitty 210 item per week nowadays or like at all.

Yet another nonsense topic. Halp, dem casullz destroy teh gaem with their insane welfare gear.
    its true tho

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    its true tho
    Not exactly, you can give the casual full 220 gear, hes still gonna be hardstuck LFR cause they refuse to do any further content, so its w/e in the end.

I don't get it...

When Casuals do LFR they get the ilvl of their content in their Vault

Yet when we do a M+5 which is basically 171 content, we get a 210 ivl in our vault

This seems very weird to me
    It just rewards a higher level loot for 1 option each week, that just means you get some more powerful rewards to help you, m5 is for around 185-190 groups, m10 200-210 and m15 you want 210+, your either going to gear slow if that m5 is your highest source of loot or some weeks you may not even get an upgrade.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    It just rewards a higher level loot for 1 option each week, that just means you get some more powerful rewards to help you, m5 is for around 185-190 groups, m10 200-210 and m15 you want 210+, your either going to gear slow if that m5 is your highest source of loot or some weeks you may not even get an upgrade.
    I guess that makes sense, but why aren't the other sources in the Vault also boosted by 10 or 16 ilvls

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    P.S you're a casual technically if your guild isn't 10/10 Mythic at this point
    I swear the "wow" definition for casual changes weekly now. Seriously who gives a damn what other people do?? People in this game seem to give a fuck about others more then their own toon. Just play your shit and stop worrying about what others do.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

I guess that makes sense, but why aren't the other sources in the Vault also boosted by 10 or 16 ilvls
    Mythic+ vault is a bit over rewarding as an offset for how it’s end of dungeon reward is a bit under rewarding. And that is due to no lockouts on dungeons.

That’s pretty much it.

And also mythic+ is the only one of the three paths (raids, mythic+, rated PvP) that has a hard time gate of 1 226 item per week maximum.

Prior to valor it was 1 item > 210 per week maximum.