Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    I already stated I would not be doing 600ish posts again due to that was only to fuck cereal up and then for fun you really don't read do you

    - - - Updated - - -

    Stated it after listo claimed to be on unseelie side

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also hopefully won't have to say I'm town every other post that was really tiresome
    You missed the sarcasm.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    You missed the sarcasm.
    There was no /s at the end how was i to tell

  3. #43
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    There was no /s at the end how was i to tell
    Reddit lingo is banned!

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Reddit lingo is banned!
    Man thats the only one I know I dont even get what /10chars means lol

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Man thats the only one I know I dont even get what /10chars means lol
    Do you even MMOC?

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Man thats the only one I know I dont even get what /10chars means lol
    /10chars is the sign that someone is a noob.

  7. #47
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    /10chars is the sign that someone is a noob.
    Sure.

    /10char

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Sure.

    /10char
    It is.

  9. #49
    Yup .
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  10. #50
    Why not just write noob its shorter

  11. #51

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Why not just write noob its shorter
    Lul.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  13. #53
    Update for everyone:

    I am changing it back to majority lynch. It works best for the setup.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Update for everyone:

    I am changing it back to majority lynch. It works best for the setup.
    Also, we need at least 16 players for this to work properly. I expect we will get this. I can go above 16 without an issue so everyone is welcome to play, even if your time may be limited.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Tossing out some pings. Come join in the fun and see what I imagined as roles!
    @mercychan @Blood Fox @Razamith @Catta @dupti @SatsuBL @Strikered @Decagon @Robozerim @Virothe @Bageloaf

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Krayzy @Clarinet @shirokitsune

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also pinging @Lysah since she was in previous sign up thread and I missed that apparently.

  14. #54
    So can someone explain me this variant a little bit? Everyone has powerfull roles and some have the same roles? And i cant claim iam a ''wizard'' but i can claim iam a ''good guy'' ?

  15. #55
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvern View Post
    So can someone explain me this variant a little bit? Everyone has powerfull roles and some have the same roles? And i cant claim iam a ''wizard'' but i can claim iam a ''good guy'' ?
    We cant claim our characters. The theme of the game is mmoc mafia players. So like my character could be you. (Yvern). I cant claim "I am Yvern".

    - - - Updated - - -

    And there will be other rules we will have too follow.

  16. #56
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,929
    i really cant wait til the end of the game so i can find out what my role is

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    We cant claim our characters. The theme of the game is mmoc mafia players. So like my character could be you. (Yvern). I cant claim "I am Yvern".

    - - - Updated - - -

    And there will be other rules we will have too follow.
    thanks! Sounds fun!

  18. #58
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    I'd like to play but I'm not in the mood to deal with posting requirements after last game (hell, I don't like them in general), so I'll be sitting this one out.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioriel View Post
    Always been fascinated by these, but utterly baffled in equal measure. Might watch this new one from the start.
    You should sign up and join in it's great fun. You can be new with me, honestly first day is easy just vote: Listo

  20. #60
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioriel View Post


    I’ll watch this one, and join in the next! See how it works with my time zone and commitments.

    (I really must hang out in this section more often)
    You should join. It's easy if you follow three rules that are guaranteed to lead to success.

    1) Lynch All Canadians.
    2) If you have a night kill use it on Lora night one.
    3) (And this one is most important.) Lynch All Canadians!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •