Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Players: Blizzard is a money grabbing soulless company doing everything for $$$
    also players: Blizzard intentionally made a horrific game
    That is a good point. It's far more likely that Bobby Kotik desperately needed a $200 million bonus for an 18th house, so they "retired" all the OG creators and hired cheap labor.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...(2021-version)

this one most likely.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...(2021-version)

- - - Updated - - -

a room? what on earth are you talking about?
    Ah yes, 37% the new 50%.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Ah yes, 37% the new 50%.
    Oh dear. You really are confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Any sane person would see your a moron.

Oh dear. You really are confused.
    Numbers changed slightly now but all i see is 27.60%+12.34%, yep totally confused, my bad thats clearly 50%.
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Numbers changed slightly now but all i see is 27.60%+12.34%, yep totally confused, my bad thats clearly 50%.
    I know exactly what you are saying, but you are intentionally misinterpreting what OP is saying. The middle group is either entirely removed from the statistic, or, it is split 50/50 up/down. Either way, they are saying that compared to earlier polls right at launch, more have shifted into a negative stance on SL. Its really not complicated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Any sane person would see your a moron.

50% liking it on this shitshow forum is equal to an awesome addon so far. And it fucking is when you are not shit at this game and a whiny craphole

I know exactly what you are saying, but you are intentionally misinterpreting what OP is saying. The middle group is either entirely removed from the statistic, or, it is split 50/50 up/down. Either way, they are saying that compared to earlier polls right at launch, more have shifted into a negative stance on SL. Its really not complicated.
    You are wrong. Op say that 50% is unhappy or worse, 5/10 isnt unhappy at all. Not in any ranking anywhere. The problem with this whole thread that op tried to make a 50/50 of the original poll so he can put everything into a negative view.

Considering the amount of people that are extremly negative with the game in general on this forum, this entire thread is moot to begin with.

Uhhhh...

Why make a new expansion in the first place, if the purpose is to make people go to the Classics? These expansions aren't cheap to produce, even if they appear to be lazily made.

Also, have you by any chance considered that the sub retention is getting lower and lower, because WoW is simply an old game? They get a fresh coat of pain for every expansion, but it's still the same game it has always been. For 15+ years. What other games have you played constantly for that long? Games with great modding community, maybe. But with the pricetag WoW has?
    Last edited by Santti; 2021-03-25 at 08:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Scarab Lord
    nah that one was made after OP started the thread

I can understand if someone thinks that Blizzard isn't putting as many resources in the game as before.
    But to intentionally make a worse product and thereby make less money is not only irrational, it would probable make the CEO liable for various lawsuits from the shareholders.

Thing is, the expansion could be the best thing in the gaming history - People would still complain, and people never get amused these days, insane expectations and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroticaine View Post
    You must be new here. Literally every expansion has been "horrific" while it was current, only to be fondly remembered in the future.
    But Cata and WoD are still widely viewed as the worst expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    But Cata and WoD are still widely viewed as the worst expansions.
    Cata is remembered as having a horrible final raid tier but is well liked. WoD, however, is remembered as the worst expansion ever.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Cata is remembered as having a horrible final raid tier but is well liked. WoD, however, is remembered as the worst expansion ever.
    I remember Cata for having more cut content than freaking Kotor 2.

Path of the titans? Nope. A Fireland and a War of the Ancients raid at launch? The first was delayed till the second content patch, the latter ended up being a dungeon in the final patch.

I really liked Archaeology, Gilneas and all related zones (new Silverpine). Oh and new Westfall, the only freaking zone that shows the effects of constant war on Azeroth.

The rest was pretty meh. Once the initial draw of rediscovering old zones was done, it was just a bunch of silly memes.

Ahh yes, and Fulmination. Fealt like a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    They genuinely believed that the wishes of the vocal minority represent what the average player wants - hoping they don't make that mistake again!
    I call this "the Cata syndrome". I thought that the corresponding lessons had been learned by then :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I remember Cata for having more cut content than freaking Kotor 2.
    Don't forget the Abyssal Maw raid and its associated content. That's why 4.2 felt like half a patch... because it was
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    As for the "hone your skills" argument that some are tossing around, fuck that. Most people want to have fun. They're not logging onto WoW, the video game, as a self-improvement project. That's a ridiculous notion and goes right along with the idea that the game is "work." If it's not 'play' then you're doing it wrong. Sadly this is a concept that the devs seem to have lost sight of in their quest to keep anyone and everyone busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I call this "the Cata syndrome". I thought that the corresponding lessons had been learned by then :/

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget the Abyssal Maw raid and its associated content. That's why 4.2 felt like half a patch... because it was
    Ah yes. That was also supposed to be a raid. Any time now. Whoops. In Legion Neptulon just shows up saying he got better. Well, fuck.

As much as I like the lore, the world design and the focus on exploration and discovery in Pandaria, Cata should have followed up the Neptulon plotline and gave us a proper Azshara focused expansion with a renegade faction of Naga that join us and a real Nazjatar that isn't just a brownish dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    Shadowlands is NOT a bad xpac.
    Denial is NOT a river in Egypt.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "I hate caps lock. I pry it off my keyboard." -- Ghostcrawler
    WoW is like 99% bear ass collection simulator -- D-Rock

Well isn't every xpac bad since TBC according to boards like this?