Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I hope it is a Classic Mount Store.
    I hope they make more boosts, mounts and even gold for real money for Classic.

Remaking is a cancer in gaming industry. Instead of making new better games, they gave us a rotting Retail and are trying to milk money from old games.

Considering the texture quality that mount is going to stick out like a massive sore thumb if people think
    it`s going to be added to TBC.
    Unless they add either an option or just update the visuals, it seems really unlikely that it would
    ever make it`s way to live TBC classic servers.

Seems like a retail addition.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    was there a shop?
    Yes

From day 1
    And if you want i can link you the list of things from TBC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dejiko View Post
    Considering the texture quality that mount is going to stick out like a massive sore thumb if people think
    it`s going to be added to TBC.
    Unless they add either an option or just update the visuals, it seems really unlikely that it would
    ever make it`s way to live TBC classic servers.

Seems like a retail addition.
    yeah thats what i noticed, while its polys imply classic, its texture implies live, which makes me think it is just a reference to tbc, but for live.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yes

From day 1
    hahah, bro if ur comparing fking collectors addition and other promotional shit like tcg to an ingame shop ur missing the point

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes

From day 1

- - - Updated - - -

yeah thats what i noticed, while its polys imply classic, its texture implies live, which makes me think it is just a reference to tbc, but for live.
    That is not a shop. Those are vanilla collectors edition items. You had to pick one of the 3.

7+ Year Old Account
    hahah, bro if ur comparing fking collectors addition and other promotional shit like tcg to an ingame shop ur missing the point
    In both situations you are paying real life cash, for an ingame item you cannot obtain any other way.
    i fail to see the difference?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    That is not a shop. Those are vanilla collectors edition items. You had to pick one of the 3.
    so you paid real life cash to unlock these ingame pets that were not obtainable ingame normally...
    but... this is not a shop...

excuse me what is an ingame shop then?

10+ Year Old Account
    In both situations you are paying real life cash, for an ingame item you cannot obtain any other way.
    i fail to see the difference?
    And bunch of physical stuff like the dvd, soundtrack, art book etc. Collectors edition is not a shop.

i advise everyone to lose their fucking minds before we actually know anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    And bunch of physical stuff like the dvd, soundtrack, art book etc. Collectors edition is not a shop.
    So here is an idea!

pay 100$ on the ingame store, you get the warglaive of azzinoth instantly, but we also send you a set of warglaive pins for your shirt! and because you ALSO get a phsyical item it is not a collectors edition and not a shop.

So here is an idea!

pay 100$ on the ingame store, you get the warglaive of azzinoth instantly, but we also send you a set of warglaive pins for your shirt! and because you ALSO get a phsyical item it is not a collectors edition and not a shop.
    fking lol...
    hey, if thats what u want to believe so be it. if u see no problem with it, so be it. you are entitled to your opinion
    Last edited by lolmmofuture; 2021-03-23 at 02:28 PM.

Can definitely be a cross like others mentioned, get 70 on tbc -> mount on live. That would be the best approach. Adding it to the store for TBC classic would be a total mess.

Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    Sorry that got to be a bit toxic. I just wantedto point out that the amount of mounts in the game weren't much and it was rly easily accessable beside the low chance drops (Alar, Anzu) and the prestige mounts from ZA and arena. You weren't special with the faction mounts, nor did anyone care if u had it. It was simple: use the mount you like to use.
    I'm sorry are you on some drugs or something? Your posts are literally making no sense in context of what I said.

7+ Year Old Account
    fking lol...
    hey, if thats what u want to believe so be it. if u see no problem with it, so bet it. you are entitled to your opinion
    Please tell me why is an ingame item that costs real cash, that you cant get ingame, why is that not a "shop" simply because its part of a package that has phsyical good that come with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    So here is an idea!

Yea I guess that would be different? But they're not doing that. Still you can't claim that collectors edition items == in game store.

Please tell me why is an ingame item that costs real cash, that you cant get ingame, why is that not a "shop" simply because its part of a package that has phsyical good that come with it.
    thats waht collectors editons are by nature. for collectors. its not weird that blizzard added these for them. BUT a shop is differrent. the fact that both cost real money doesnt make them the same thing. shops sell virutal goods without being collectors items, and this comes at the expense of the game experience

and if were in agreement that a shop sucks ultimately, why add more? why accept it? that doesnt make much sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yea I guess that would be different? But they're not doing that. Still you can't claim that collectors edition items == in game store.
    Why not?
    Again an ingame item that cannot be obtained ingame, being sold for real life cash only.
    how is that not the definition of an ingame store?

- - - Updated - - -

thats waht collectors editons are by nature. for collectors. its not weird that blizzard added these for them. BUT a shop is differrent. the fact that both cost real money doesnt make them the same thing. shops sell virutal goods without being collectors items, and this comes at the expense of the game experience

and if were in agreement that a shop sucks ultimately, why add more? why accept it? that doesnt make much sense.
    "Shop sells virtual goods without being collectors items"

Idk about you, but these look like virtual goods being sold on a store, unless these are actually real life things and i just didnt know.

i think the shop sucks, but its been in the game for 17 years, so at this point im over it, cause i am glad it is far fucking better then most other games, look to FF14, their store is fucking insane compared to wow's.

10+ Year Old Account

What does a shop do to hurt you? Does it hurt your enjoyment if Timmy buys "Lucky the Star Pony that farts rainbows"? Is your enjoyment of the game so fixated on your one true vision of the game that others can not enjoy through a different means? Whether it was collector edition items or items from the old TCG, cosmetics that could be obtained for real money existed, are you are strictly offended because a store is easier to use than Ebay? Don't even attempt "slippery slope" because they rarely play out the way the naysayers claim they will, in game or real life.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not?
    Again an ingame item that cannot be obtained ingame, being sold for real life cash only.
    how is that not the definition of an ingame store?
    Because those items were part of the physical limited collector's edition. You had to buy the CE box from a retailer. Inside the box was a CD key that you used to activate CE status on your account and only then you got the items. If you don't understand the difference between a retail CE box and an ingame digital item store I don't know what to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    What does a shop do to hurt you? Does it hurt your enjoyment if Timmy buys "Lucky the Star Pony that farts rainbows"? Is your enjoyment of the game so fixated on your one true vision of the game that others can not enjoy through a different means? Whether it was collector edition items or items from the old TCG, cosmetics that could be obtained for real money existed, are you are strictly offended because a store is easier to use than Ebay? Don't even attempt "slippery slope" because they rarely play out the way the naysayers claim they will, in game or real life.
    whetehr u like it or not, whether u realize it or not, a shop, be it tokens or mounts or whatever, will negatively impact the game in the long term, and also influces the rest of the game by existing.

Are you telling me u want to willingly pay extra for an ingame item when it can be obtained in game for free?
    what about people who cant afford to pay for a mount? and others can. that sucks right? its a bad feeling right?
    mmos are all about progression, and mounts and the sort are visual progression.

in order for cosmetics to be sold, they have to be better in quality more often than in game stuff.

there are fking a million reasons why a shop sucks.
    Last edited by lolmmofuture; 2021-03-23 at 02:00 PM.

lol I have wanted one of these since TBC.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.