Page 1 of 3
LastLast

what will you miss from vanilla when going over to tbc?

I wounder what do you think you will miss the most in TBC that was removed from "classic" (Vanilla).

I know i will really miss The huge/Maze-like dungeons of Vanilla.

the fact that there was no shop

7+ Year Old Account
    I think none. TBC is just better vanilla. Maybe design a bit. Vanilla is more or less medieval style. TBC is a bit more fairy.

Not much ... tbc is based on the same philosophy as classic but with much better balance.

What I can't wait to be gone though .. the world buff meta ... I'm sick of having to worry about wb and keeping my main parked.

Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    Lmao this. Blizzard just couldn't resist.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

but..Vanilla will still be there...I mean you can just you know..keep playing it

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    wow instant cringe

Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    wow instant cringe
    ??

10/char

3+ Year Old Account
    there is no shop announced and you already toxic about it. =)

PS: i just checked your post history, lol, a huge toxic waste

There is nothing that comes to mind. TBC is superior to vanilla in almost all regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopsnacker View Post
    Honestly absolutely nothing. Classic was the expected disaster beside for a handful hardcore fans.
    TBC is the good version of Classic and still will disappoint I guess.
    Classic only doubled subs and unlike retail held onto their players for more than 3 months.

there is no shop announced and you already toxic about it. =)

PS: i just checked your post history, lol, a huge toxic waste
    I mean i would tottaly see them doing a shop mount,but its also likely a cross promotion thing...like get the mount if you have a lvl 60 in retail etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing really. I liked the dungeons in Classic because they felt like real places (a design thing that went away for a few expansions, only coming back, really, in Mists). But I only ran full BRD once, so...

I did like the community, esp early on. People helped on quest etc because you couldn't tag a mob, run off and get credit - you needed to be in the group of the person who tagged it.

I missed raiding in actually Vanilla, so I did that up through AQ40. I did LK Naxx which was fine, so I skipped out when Naxx started because it seemed to be more of a chore than it was worth.

Happy Classic was done. Played with folks who I'd need seen for years, made some new in game friends, did stuff I didnt have the chance to do then. But I've DONE that. Time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    There is nothing that comes to mind. TBC is superior to vanilla in almost all regards.
    meh...i kinda wish flying never existed and tbc feels a bit to alien for my taste,but i still prefer it considering all the improvements

wow instant cringe
    Wow Boomers are pretty funny to watch, I wonder if he realizes there's a server transfer in the Vanilla Classic cash shop XD

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    You guys will keep saying that for every expansion now?

Nothing, TBC is better than Vanilla in everything. I will probably transfer all my chars to TBC and not leave any copy behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    but..Vanilla will still be there...I mean you can just you know..keep playing it
    Remains to be seen for how long since they sent the forms asking how players feel about modifying it.

The first three months of Classic release was an absolute blast. An almost unique experience where everyone collectively understood things take time, groups are important and the social aspect of the journey was exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Remains to be seen for how long since they sent the forms asking how players feel about modifying it.
    Players already modified the hell out of it with WB fiascos, lvl boosting from mages, selling summons to literally anywhere almost, GDKPs and Fury/Prot being a Tank meta most of classic