Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
  1. #121
    Titan Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    12,052
    they should do that with all the others, make tgc items a shop item, always find stupid make some itens exclusive to a card game

    always wanted the fel drake, but you can't find if its not by an absurd prize and is never safe to buy, fuck that.

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Imagine caring about pixels & prestige in a video game
    welcome to reality,people have started caring about pixels for well over 2 decades now,its the reason all these f2p games make so much money,selling skins,mounts,apearences etc

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    welcome to reality,people have started caring about pixels for well over 2 decades now,its the reason all these f2p games make so much money,selling skins,mounts,apearences etc
    So sadly insanely true, there is a story doing the rounds of some dude losing his Black Desert account through no fault of his own and its a whole saga of why and whats being done but what stood out to me was the guy spent $1600 in one month in in-game purchases, like what the actual fuck, that was just one month.

    I have several tcg mounts and I can confirm that blizzard releasing them as store mounts would not effect their value at all, because they are worthless, trust me, my 'friend' had his account valued and his tcg mounts had no impact on that, that aside on a general day to day bases they ar worthless, I have a swift spectral tiger and I don't even use it, so personally I do not care a tcg item is being reintroduced. I want the Tyraels charger brought back, I was new at the time and missed getting it by a matter of days unaware it was 'limited edition'.
    Last edited by Sorrowseer; 2021-05-04 at 12:04 AM.

  4. #124
    It's a good thing. No card should be worth hundreds of dollars for in-game rewards. It's fucking dumb.

  5. #125
    Legendary! The One Percent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Posts
    6,379
    Because they don't give a shit about the after market value of something when they don't get a slice of that market. Why would they care how much some cards sell on eBay?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

  6. #126
    so its a game? real life has enough exclusive shit, let the old stuff in-game be there for anyone...
    Member: Shadow Lands Alpha Club, Member since 4/9/2020

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    So sadly insanely true, there is a story doing the rounds of some dude losing his Black Desert account through no fault of his own and its a whole saga of why and whats being done but what stood out to me was the guy spent $1600 in one month in in-game purchases, like what the actual fuck, that was just one month.

    I have several tcg mounts and I can confirm that blizzard releasing them as store mounts would not effect their value at all, because they are worthless, trust me, my 'friend' had his account valued and his tcg mounts had no impact on that, that aside on a general day to day bases they ar worthless, I have a swift spectral tiger and I don't even use it, so personally I do not care a tcg item is being reintroduced. I want the Tyraels charger brought back, I was new at the time and missed getting it by a matter of days unaware it was 'limited edition'.
    1600 is peanuts lol,cambell had spent over 10k in genshin impact about 5 months ago,when the game was barely out 2 months,who knows how much hes spent until now,i heard rumors hes at 60k now,and the sad thing is,that guy isnt even rich or anything,imagine how much actual rich people spend on this shit

    another sad thing is he was complaining about money...i swear gambling adiction is a mental diseases,companies rly need to be help legaly accountable for this shit,its blatant exploitasation of mentaly unstable people

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    welcome to reality,people have started caring about pixels for well over 2 decades now,its the reason all these f2p games make so much money,selling skins,mounts,apearences etc
    Yea, and it's beyond awful.

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...ionrewards.png

    Pathetic... GJ Blizzard on fucking over loyal customers once again. Making TcG items just free shit.

    EDIT: Unless its TBC Classic reward only. then im fine with it as long its away from retail.
    Why the hell should TBC Classic get it but not retail? That's ridiculous.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    This is what is wrong with todays wow generation and you can clearly see why there is not much loyalty left for the franchise.
    A dark Portal Hearthstone earn through IRL lootcode from lootcards is now worth nothing anymore.

    The whole idea of making things exclusive is thrown out the window.

    I hope their next change is in making a token for any gladiator mount ever released so anyone can get them again. same for Curve mounts and any other thing linked to exclusive time period.

    But hey atleast its fair for the players, so everyone can have the same. Gj guys!
    Not really fair to compare something you have to spend real money on over something you actually have to earn. I give zero fucks something you bought with cash gets lowered in value. Your fault for buying it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

  11. #131
    just my take. i think blizz is giving away what used to be collectors items because of the mass exodus wow has obviously had. they think offering these rare items to everyone will get them to come back.

  12. #132
    TCG items no longer have value defined by Blizzard, as they are no longer in production.
    They do not care about third party value. If anything, they would care to devalue for their own benefit.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    just my take. i think blizz is giving away what used to be collectors items because of the mass exodus wow has obviously had. they think offering these rare items to everyone will get them to come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    TCG items no longer have value defined by Blizzard, as they are no longer in production.
    They do not care about third party value. If anything, they would care to devalue for their own benefit.
    Pretty much these two things combined tells you all you need to know.

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Giving away TcG pet for this charity, i read they are maybe gonna add the dark portal HS (Which is almost worth 1000 euro) for the TBC deluxe edition.
    Like does Blizzard like ruining the prices of items? Or what is the point in bringing back special items that used to be required 1 specific way and now everyone just gets it?
    Speculative value is never real value.
    They are only doing what they please with what is rightfully theirs - and reminding people that such "value" as what some fools paid for it was never really tied to reality in the process.

    Every dog has their day, as they say, but it's good to remember that it is nonetheless still a dog.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

    Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

  15. #135
    I don't much care for the scarcity of TCG items.

  16. #136
    Bloodsail Admiral Malania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    For collectors it's a big FU though.
    But hey i guess everything must be reachable for any casual noob.
    Yeah, a "casual noob" is dictated by the availability to buy something for real money....

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    1600 is peanuts lol,cambell had spent over 10k in genshin impact about 5 months ago,when the game was barely out 2 months,who knows how much hes spent until now,i heard rumors hes at 60k now,and the sad thing is,that guy isnt even rich or anything,imagine how much actual rich people spend on this shit

    another sad thing is he was complaining about money...i swear gambling adiction is a mental diseases,companies rly need to be help legaly accountable for this shit,its blatant exploitasation of mentaly unstable people
    Dunno who campbell is but, thats just pure dumb :/

  18. #138
    "Let everyone have it so it loses its originality and uniqueness, do that everyone who has it will never use it ever again just like the hundreds of other crap!"

  19. #139
    How disappointed is OP gonna be down the road when WoW shuts down their servers, 'uh?

  20. #140
    I don't think Blizzard cares to much about value of things besides thier stock, the bottom line, and if it helps support them in one of thier copium highs when explaining why they are doing something people are bitching about.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •