Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I used it as an example to highlight how dangerous people turning up to your house with guns and having the law behind them CAN BE. Jesus guys
    Why not use the actual truth though? Because it doesn't fit your narrative of hate or allow you to keep raging about Blizzard when the problem was always yourself. Weird right?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Why not use the actual truth though? Because it doesn't fit your narrative of hate or allow you to keep raging about Blizzard when the problem was always yourself. Weird right?
    Eh yeah im done with this convo. You're such an idiot spewing buzz words.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    that is asking him a question. Where did i say I WAS SWATTED. I didnt.

- - - Updated - - -

I used it as an example to highlight how dangerous people turning up to your house with guns and having the law behind them CAN BE. Jesus guys
    I just want to gratulate you do your successful double derail of the thread, starting with some weird bungie destiny nonsense that you managed to shift into "the world is bad for reacting to suicide jokes" without any effort.

That being said,
    fuck off already

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I've been playing this game for 16 years and had no l clue there were non-recurring purchases for 30/60/90 always thought it was just recurring.
    People are freaking for no reason, but than again Blizzard could've explained it better too.
    I mean you explain you have no idea about it but then say people are freaking for no reason. Some of us have a legit complaint in that 5 BNET tokens was enough for a 6 month game time block, now it is no longer an option. People impacted by that will have to pay out more gold for the same benefit. Many people didn't know about this option but it has been around for YEARS. I was using it MoP I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Its impressive watching Felplague shill in both this thread and in the official thread over this blatantly pointless and ragingly anti-consumer change.
    He does it for free lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is a shitty move. It is always good for the consumer to have options. Now if you want to sub for one month you gotta sub then cancel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I mean you explain you have no idea about it but then say people are freaking for no reason. Some of us have a legit complaint in that 5 BNET tokens was enough for a 6 month game time block, now it is no longer an option. People impacted by that will have to pay out more gold for the same benefit. Many people didn't know about this option but it has been around for YEARS. I was using it MoP I believe.
    That isn't correct. It was always that you had to buy 6 tokens but had $12 of balance left since game time had the 6-month discount. Five tokens only gets you 75 which was a few dollars short of 6-months of game time. Now 6-months of game time costs 89.97 which is just under the $90 you get from 6 tokens.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    I just want to gratulate you do your successful double derail of the thread, starting with some weird bungie destiny nonsense that you managed to shift into "the world is bad for reacting to suicide jokes" without any effort.

That being said,
    fuck off already
    Anytime bud <3
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes you can, this just removes the cheesing that people were doing with wow tokens.
    The 'cheesing' that has been around for what 8+ years that hardly anyone knew about? Much cheese.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Everyone, the blizz whiteknight has arrived and ready to defend his masters!
    You quoted 2 sentences from him, both are completely right and correct, yet you decide to shit on him. Are you serious?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    I think this is a shitty move. It is always good for the consumer to have options. Now if you want to sub for one month you gotta sub then cancel.
    ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAS CHANGED in regards of subscriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    That isn't correct. It was always that you had to buy 6 tokens but had $12 of balance left since game time had the 6-month discount. Five tokens only gets you 75 which was a few dollars short of 6-months of game time. Now 6-months of game time costs 89.97 which is just under the $90 you get from 6 tokens.
    I said before I didn't recall the EXACT amounts. All I know is that 6 bnet tokens turned into Bnet and buying the 6 month block of time was better than buying 6 bnet tokens and turning them into 6 individual months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just checked the store and the 30 day game time is gone.

I'm not saying this in a snarky way, but I don't actually recall the last time I added game time. I'm under the impression I have a game subscription even though I never added one, unless buying SL gave me one. I checked my transactions and I've been billed every month, yet I didn't add a subscription myself

lol gold prices are gonna rise like hell. thanks blizzard /s
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Just checked the store and the 30 day game time is gone.

I'm not saying this in a snarky way, but I don't actually recall the last time I added game time. I'm under the impression I have a game subscription even though I never added one, unless buying SL gave me one. I checked my transactions and I've been billed every month, yet I didn't add a subscription myself
    you prob did a long time ago and forgot, cause it does not just automatically add that.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAS CHANGED in regards of subscriptions.
    Never claimed they changed subscriptions. Just that they removed gametime options.

Ok so they want to force me to change my purchase model to subscription even though I don't have a CC. This is shameless. I have always bought 6 months GT ever since they released that. and they upped the prices about 100% in a year for us brazilians!!!!!

on feb 2020 I bought 6 months for R$129,90 (brazilian reals)
    on dec 2020 I bought another for R$163.00
    And now with this change the equivalent 6 months will cost me R$252.00

GO FUCK YOURSELF BLIZZ. YOU GREEDY BASTARDS. I DONT FUCKING HAVE A CC AND YOU BET I AINT BUYING ONE FOR YOUR SAKE.

5+ Year Old Account
    lol classic Actiblizz. You are such a stinker! I get why they did this, cause people are pretty much using WoW Tokens as Blizzard Balance and subbing multiple months with the balance for the mounts. At least that is what I think. I know people with a lot of money on their Blizzard Balance and they don't just use it to buy gametime. Personally this saddens me because I am not a fan of subbing to something cause if I am not playing (Or watching) It I don't wanna get charged again. And yeah you can just sub then cancel, but it just feels like a greedy, stupid, and all around weird choice to do.

Happy early bday for me. You no more get 15$ game time!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    Ok so they want to force me to change my purchase model to subscription even though I don't have a CC. This is shameless. I have always bought 6 months GT ever since they released that. and they upped the prices about 100% in a year for us brazilians!!!!!

on feb 2020 I bought 6 months for R$129,90 (brazilian reals)
    on dec 2020 I bought another for R$163.00
    And now with this change the equivalent 6 months will cost me R$252.00

GO FUCK YOURSELF BLIZZ. YOU GREEDY BASTARDS. I DONT FUCKING HAVE A CC AND YOU BET I AINT BUYING ONE FOR YOUR SAKE.
    Do you have a bank account? if so you can use a paypal account, so you dont need a credit card.
    Also you do know credit cards are literally free right?
    and as long as you make sure you put money on it you dont lose anything by having one.
    actually you make money by activly using a credit card properly as you gain credit score.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

5+ Year Old Account
    What the hell?