Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
10
11
... LastLast
  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    https://www.polygon.com/2019/1/10/18...tivision-split

    Bungie wasn't owned by Activision but had a partnership deal. The Blizzard launcher is used for Activision games but that doesn't mean they are the same corporate structure. You seem to be getting angry about being corrected. It is a little weird.
    Well then why didnt they pass me onto bungie support staff when I applied instead of just declining it?
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    All you are really saying is "This doesnt effect me, Dont see the problem"

    What exactly do you get for your sub now anyway? The servers are not even reliable anymore, just try play in ardenweald when a world boss is up.

    The content is getting less and less with even longer delays between patches than ever before and expansion costs continue to go up.

    So what exactly do you even get for the sub? Yet here you are defending even less options on how to pay for it.....
    What does any of that have to do with this? Keep trying though. You seem to be the one getting all worked up.
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    If your guild demands you slip into an elephants butt and force yourself out in a regurgation then you can't blame Blizzard for supplying the elephant.

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    What does any of that have to do with this? Keep trying though. You seem to be the one getting all worked up.
    Perfect non answer Mr Knight.

    Your bonus will be arriving shortly.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  4. #164
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    23,069
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Well then why didnt they pass me onto bungie support staff when I applied instead of just declining it?
    they did.
    when you contact them about a different companies purchase, it sends you to their staff, or if they have a "we all use the same support staff" then it goes to THEIR refund policies.

    For example steam itself has refund policies, but when you try to refund games, it will sometimes tell you "sorry we cant refund this, the game has a different refund policy then our own"

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Well then why didnt they pass me onto bungie support staff when I applied instead of just declining it?
    Because it was a partnership? The same reason why Destiny is on Steam currently and refunds go through Steam rather then Bungie. Is the concept of a digital store front unknown to you?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  6. #166
    Its impressive watching Felplague shill in both this thread and in the official thread over this blatantly pointless and ragingly anti-consumer change.

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they did.
    when you contact them about a different companies purchase, it sends you to their staff, or if they have a "we all use the same support staff" then it goes to THEIR refund policies.

    For example steam itself has refund policies, but when you try to refund games, it will sometimes tell you "sorry we cant refund this, the game has a different refund policy then our own"
    No they didnt. I didnt even get a human, just automated responses. They called the cops on me and I was so pissed off I stopping using their products for nearly 2 years
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    No they didnt. They called the cops on me and I was so pissed off I stopping using their products for nearly 2 years
    Wow. It takes a lot for a online company to call the cops over a refund request. Are you really that toxic that stuff like that actually happens to you?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    But why? If you want just a month or longer you can sub and then unsub so what’s the point of making the one time purchase limited?
    Most likely because they have seen too many people subbing for just a month then unsubbing until the next patch. With this new method, they can at least get 2 months out of people that do that over just 1.

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Dude it's in the bnet launcher and the refund request was dealt with under blizz but sure. You're an idiot white Knight Im not interested in your best ever experiences I'll stick with mine in 2021. This game is being designed to milk whales. Nothing more
    It's not anymore. Bungie owns the right to Destiny. They publish it by themselves now.

    Bungie terminated its publishing deal with Activision in 2019, after eight years; as per their agreement, Bungie retained all rights to Destiny and will self-publish future installments and expansions. This included transitioning Destiny 2 from using Activision's Battle.net to Steam. Bungie's communications director David Dague dispelled ideas that Activision was a "prohibitive overlord" that limited Bungie's creative control, and instead stated that both companies amicably split due to different ideas of where the Destiny franchise should head.

  11. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Because it was a partnership? The same reason why Destiny is on Steam currently and refunds go through Steam rather then Bungie. Is the concept of a digital store front unknown to you?
    Hey im the customer, if im in the wrong section, they should tell me where to find the correct section. Not just automated non answers.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  12. #172
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    23,069
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    No they didnt. I didnt even get a human, just automated responses. They called the cops on me and I was so pissed off I stopping using their products for nearly 2 years
    1. you usually get automated responses if they can so you dont have to wait
    2. you fucking threatened scuicide, of course they were gunna call the cops my dude.
    3. i somewhat doubt they called the cops on you but eh whatever, companies will do that if you say that kinda stuff to them, cause if they dont they risk liable.

  13. #173
    Seems like a way to increase the sub slightly. I can't say this effects me but im in the rather unique position of earning gold though selling carries ( something I enjoy doing ontop of).

    Still its a bizarre change I wonder if they are going to retire the free store mount program with this change or somehow reduce it to 2 months of game time?

  14. #174
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    23,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Most likely because they have seen too many people subbing for just a month then unsubbing until the next patch. With this new method, they can at least get 2 months out of people that do that over just 1.
    except people can still sub for 1 month, then unsub.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Lighter View Post
    Seems like a way to increase the sub slightly. I can't say this effects me but im in the rather unique position of earning gold though selling carries ( something I enjoy doing ontop of).

    Still its a bizarre I wonder if they are going to retire the free store mount program with this change or somehow reduce it to 2 months of game time?
    the store mount thing works on subs, not game time, and subs are untouched by this change, you can still buy 1 month 3 months and 6 month sub time, just game time is limited to 2.

  15. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Wow. It takes a lot for a online company to call the cops over a refund request. Are you really that toxic that stuff like that actually happens to you?
    Well it was auto mated responses and I was silly and said I'd have more luck shooting myself than getting an answer out of you lot, And that caused armed police to turn up. It was silly of course but I didnt expect armed police to turn up over a trivial issue. Corporations are great!
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  16. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the store mount thing works on subs, not game time, and subs are untouched by this change, you can still buy 1 month 3 months and 6 month sub time, just game time is limited to 2.
    It works on either as long as you had a subscription active at time of purchase (or time of 6-month gift). Your subscription can be technically expired but prolonged with game time and it will still count for the promotional mounts.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  17. #177
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    23,069
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Well it was auto mated responses and I was silly and said I'd have more luck shooting myself than getting an answer out of you lot, And that caused armed police to turn up. It was silly of course but I didnt expect armed police to turn up over a trivial issue. Corporations are great!
    Suicide is not a trivial issue.

  18. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Well it was auto mated responses and I was silly and said I'd have more luck shooting myself than getting an answer out of you lot, And that caused armed police to turn up. It was silly of course but I didnt expect armed police to turn up over a trivial issue. Corporations are great!
    Suicide even as a joke is not something that is trivial. The police showed up because you said something dumb that you didn't mean. Blizzard, the police, or anyone else has no way of knowing if you were serious or faking it for attention or to manipulate them into giving you what you want.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  19. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Suicide is not a trivial issue.
    I wasnt threatening suicide, I was making a lame comment at their lame robot answers.

    I didnt even think a human would put eyes on it
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  20. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except people can still sub for 1 month, then unsub.

    - - - Updated - - -



    the store mount thing works on subs, not game time, and subs are untouched by this change, you can still buy 1 month 3 months and 6 month sub time, just game time is limited to 2.
    Alright. Well this seems a rather pointless change then if it hasn't effected subs. Can't you still get a sub then instantly cancel it? I can't really understand why change game time purchases like this then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •