Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    God damn is he a piece of shit. "Jan 6th really opened my eyes that Democrats need to bend over backwards so far that our heads poke out through our legs to appease the party that fueled a insurrectionist attack on our countries capitol. It's not like the GOP didn't push their crazies into a frenzy for months how we are going to steal the election. So unless we give in to the terrorist demands the terrorists might do bad things. Isn't that what they do in all the action movies?"
    And the sad thing is is that it's probably just not Manchin. I bet if given the chance Kyrsten Sinema would do another thumbs down to changing the filibuster or trying to pass the new voting rights act, just like she did when the Democrats tried to have the $15 minimum wage as part of the recent stimulus.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    And the sad thing is is that it's probably just not Manchin. I bet if given the chance Kyrsten Sinema would do another thumbs down to changing the filibuster or trying to pass the new voting rights act, just like she did when the Democrats tried to have the $15 minimum wage as part of the recent stimulus.
    The irony will be when Sinema loses her seat because she didn't pass HR1 just like all those dumbass blue dog democrats when Obama was in office.