Page 1 of 35
... LastLast

WoW's LONGEST content drought incoming

Take a look at Bellulars latest video where he breaks down the timelines. We will not be seeing fresh content for a very long time and the game is already incredibly stale and boring...

i'm sure people who are concerned about content would rather have break from the game instead of getting half baked content.

I haven't seen any videos, but Anima grind overstretched by 500-1000% suggested it long time ago.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    i'm sure people who are concerned about content would rather have break from the game instead of getting half baked content.
    this indeed
    also Bellular omegalul
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltii View Post
    Take a look at Bellulars latest video where he breaks down the timelines. We will not be seeing fresh content for a very long time and the game is already incredibly stale and boring...
    Why did you need a new acc for that?
    Bellular is a clickbaiter and could work for actual media for all I care. His news, while could have some weight are disappoint because of his un-needed opinions and biases.

WoW's LONGEST content drought incoming
    You mean 9.0.x will break the Siege of Orgrimmar record of 13 months without new content?

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Why did you need a new acc for that?
    Bellular is a clickbaiter and could work for actual media for all I care. His news, while could have some weight are disappoint because of his un-needed opinions and biases.
    The section about past timeliness is correct. 9.0.5 was not really a content patch, let's be real and 9.1 is not even on the ptr yet. It will be well into the second half of 2021 before we see a new raid tier.

3+ Year Old Account
    Imagine basing your opinion on Bellular's. That guy is making video of nothing but negativity, because drama brings more viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    Imagine basing your opinion on Bellular's. That guy is making video of nothing but negativity, because drama brings more viewers.
    Yeah I know it's cool to hate on Bellular and I respect and understand your need to be cool but actually watch the video. 9.1 will be out when your grandchildren have finished leveling their 4th toon to 60.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's hope they do a summer patch so that the beaches aren't full of wow players taking a break
    Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greats heroes, you're still only mortal!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Well, that's probably true. Anyway with WoW Classic on the side and soon TBC, it's not as though the subscription itself would be stale during droughts on the main line.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Blizzard probably does not see it as a drought considering that Classic TBC will also be released inbetween and they look at it as WoW content. It is not like back when we had a 13-14 month drought of SoO with nothing new at all while we waited for WoD.

I wonder for what your other account was banned.

Anyway, what some youtube "personality" is saying is not relevant. What's relevant in any game, but especially a MMO: Are you currently enjoying playing the game? If the answer is no, unsubscribe. That's the way it should work, and has always worked.

Terms like content drought are meaningless outside the circlejerk of these forums.

Shouldn't you be happy? More free time to complain about aspects of the game that Blizzard should improve on this fan-forum that Blizzard doesn't read.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Good to see blizzards white knights are still honouring their oaths of loyalty.

Just make a new character if it’s stale and boring.

I’m having very fun with an enh shaman currently after reaching like ilvl 225 on main.

Also if ”get better gear, see higher numbers” is not something you find fun.. i’d say just drop WoW completely, Gearing and see the progress in dps is what makes the game fun

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

I sincerely doubt we will actually break the current record of 13 months drought. Even being generous and not counting 9.0.5 as content that would still mean no new content before 2022 which is absurd.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

3+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I know it's cool to hate on Bellular and I respect and understand your need to be cool but actually watch the video. 9.1 will be out when your grandchildren have finished leveling their 4th toon to 60.
    While i pointed out an issue with Bellular's mindset, you could only answer with an aggressive response branding me with a "childish" behaviour. You don't deserve an answer, maybe after you can put up reasonable arguements =).

If only there were a while industry of games to play instead of one sole game. Yes content droughts suck, if you don't have enough to do, take a break, go outside, do something else.

I wouldn't be surprised if we are in for a long haul. Mostly because we are in the mist of one starting already. Specifically for an opening first content patch of an expansion. Covid sucks, it shut down a lot of things including the gaming industry, and they are just beginning to recover. Truth be told if they hadn't pre-sold the expansion and had some legal obligations (or start returning money) to release something by the turn of the year it probably would have been delayed further. But I don't see it going into month 14 for which it would take to break the record.

Now I don't think we should be happy about the delay of 9.1 by any means. But put the blame where it should be. Put it on covid fucking up the world. No, I am not saying we would have gotten a perfect expansion with perfectly timed releases, and everyone would be happy if covid didn't happen. But I am saying the reason that we probably aren't in 9.1 already or at the very least expecting its release here very shortly is because of covid and not because Ion and crew have been yachting for the past 3-4 months.