Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I don't think anyone knows the 9.1. release date, not even Blizzard lol. But the thing is that 8.1 came 4 months after BfA launched, and it was considered to be late by Ion himself iirc. And we're now 4 months into SL without even a PTR, so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    We know that it will be the longest time between the launch of an expansion and its first major patch.
    Ah ok, i was under the impression this whole thing was because of what Towelliee said.
    He always says he has inside info...like...every month
    I think he is famous / infamous for those inside infos.

He said "August" for 9.1

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    bellular makes a video called : her true plan revealed , he starts by saying : we dont know her true plan , textbook of what a clickbait is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suC71jhdHqQ
    Once again, I never said that Bellular doesn't resort to clickbait. Indeed, all (or most) youtubers do as well, but dismissing anything they say just because OMFG MUH KLEEKBEIT is dumb. Ditto for the opposing thing, i.e. those who take a youtuber's assertion as if it was a quote from the Bible or something. An educated person watches X video and separates the chaff from the wheat by him/herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Once again, I never said that Bellular doesn't resort to clickbait. Indeed, all (or most) youtubers do as well, but dismissing anything they say just because OMFG MUH KLEEKBEIT is dumb. Ditto for the opposing thing, i.e. those who take a youtuber's assertion as if it was a quote from the Bible or something. An educated person watches X video and separates the chaff from the wheat by him/herself.
    bellulars content is pretty much whatever is trending on /r wow , talk on and on without saying anything to hit the 40 mins and, add CLICKBAIT tittle and adds

Quote Originally Posted by Saltii View Post
    The section about past timeliness is correct. 9.0.5 was not really a content patch, let's be real and 9.1 is not even on the ptr yet. It will be well into the second half of 2021 before we see a new raid tier.
    unles 9.1 is released in 2022 it will not be longest content drought in wows history...
    longest content drought was with siege of orgrimmar (5.4) that lasted for 13months and 4 days so for "longest content drought" 9.1 would have to be released after 27. December 2021...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Because people don’t care what some internet plebs opinion is?
    no, bcs people react on his thread based on nothing with logic and facts, that count for "whiteknighting" for people who have nothing better to do with their life just hating on blizz

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    Ah ok, i was under the impression this whole thing was because of what Towelliee said.
    He always says he has inside info...like...every month
    I think he is famous / infamous for those inside infos.

He said "August" for 9.1
    August would put it even further behind, but even the most conservative guess of a June release makes the time between 9.0 and 9.1 the longest wait for the first content patch of any expansion.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

If you're using Bellular for your news about the game, you really need to broaden your horizons.

Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    -that was at the END of an expansion, with Challenge Modes, Timeless Isle, a reaally good raid, etc-etc
    which is moot point... content drought = no new content added, so yes SoO was longest content drought in wow history with 13 months and 4 days, so unles 9.1 is after Dec 27 2021 then no, it wont be longest content drought... it might be longest we wait for x.1 patch, but definitely not longest content drought...

People who hyper focus on WoW supposed failures and shortfalls and take glee in relishing over them remind me of ethnic subreddits.

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    You think that 9.0.5 will last for 14+ months!? That's bonkers
    even if you count from SL release it would take you almost into 2022 to break record

Quote Originally Posted by Saltii View Post
    Take a look at Bellulars latest video where he breaks down the timelines. We will not be seeing fresh content for a very long time and the game is already incredibly stale and boring...
    Bellular is constantly proven wrong and all he does it make clickbait videos for money he rarely has any proof to anything he claims. I stopped watching his garbage years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Bellular is full of BS. Let's take the longest content drought of WoW's recent history from release of Siege to release of Warlords: 429 Days. That's from Sep 10, 2013 (release of patch 5.4) to Nov. 13, 2014 (launch of WoD).
    to be fair there was prepatch for WOD, so the content drought strictly speaking was "only" 13months and 4 days, but still that would take us to Dec 27 from SL release, so yeah, pretty much into 2022 as there is no chance for christmas release

Never listen to Bellular... he earns his money from negativity over wow content...

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    there's just no reason why real WoW players could defend this generic boring filler expansion.
    how the hell is pointing out REALITY of how long longest content drought was, and that we would have to have 9.1 in 2022 to break that record defending SL?! bcs thats what most coments here do...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Bellular is constantly proven wrong and all he does it make clickbait videos for money he rarely has any proof to anything he claims. I stopped watching his garbage years ago.
    Again, his timeline is based on facts. There’s nothing he can be wrong this time as he just visualized a bunch of facts from previous patch cycles. And he didn’t even make the argument of an August release of 9.1.

I wish people would watch the important part of the video before saying that it‘s bs.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    People can't seriously compare the drought of SoO patch to launch of WoD pre patch ( 14 months ) to us waiting for 9.1? Those are not Comparable whatsoever.
    "you cant compare content drought to another content drought, bcs that would already prove whole thread is bullshit"
    ofc we can compare it, it was the longest content drought in wow history, just bcs it proves you wrong doesnt mean it should be ignored...

Imagine having a harder time meeting the delay during a world pandemic. Shocking !

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    To the OP: I want you to be happy so perhaps you should re-define what "New Content" means.

1. Let's include all the hotfixes to things breaking Invisibility Potions for the Mythic+ people

2. Let's include all the Castle Nathria nerfs so guilds can get their AOTC achievements

3. Let's include all the X Class receives a 3% buff to all damage so people will start playing that darn spec that nobody raids with

4. Let's include Valor Points to the Mythic+ dungeon folks to help them in their fight against Mythic Raiders having better gear and only logging in twice a week

5. Let's include all the nerfs to Mythic+ dungeon mobs and bosses so that folks can push higher keys to get closer to Mythic Raiding gear (see above)

Now if you do all of that, then this expansion has tons of new content that happens almost every week.

10+ Year Old Account
    By that logic it would mean we will have 9.0 until 2022.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    bellular for you : https://raider.io/characters/eu/ravencrest/Bellular

cant even do a m10
    oh god look at his raid history lol, he hasnt even played the last few expansions lol wtf.
    "oh but maybe he played a dif-"
    No check his acheives, he hasnt got the acheives.

Quote Originally Posted by Metrox View Post
    To the OP: I want you to be happy so perhaps you should re-define what "New Content" means.

1. Let's include all the hotfixes to things breaking Invisibility Potions for the Mythic+ people

2. Let's include all the Castle Nathria nerfs so guilds can get their AOTC achievements

3. Let's include all the X Class receives a 3% buff to all damage so people will start playing that darn spec that nobody raids with

4. Let's include Valor Points to the Mythic+ dungeon folks to help them in their fight against Mythic Raiders having better gear and only logging in twice a week

5. Let's include all the nerfs to Mythic+ dungeon mobs and bosses so that folks can push higher keys to get closer to Mythic Raiding gear (see above)

Now if you do all of that, then this expansion has tons of new content that happens almost every week.
    Valor points I can agree with but who counts nerfs/buffs as content? First time I've heard that lol
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself