Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I'm not watching a video from a clickbait known troll and giving him a view that he makes money off of. He has a long 5 year history of making clickbait videos that are filled with trash and lies.
    See, this is what I mean. You have no clue what Bellular is talking about, but you dare to say his video which is based on facts is trash.

As I said, I don’t like him either. But stop saying his content is trash when this special video with the timeline is based on nothing but FACTS from WoWs past patch cycles.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Why did you need a new acc for that?
    Bellular is a clickbaiter and could work for actual media for all I care. His news, while could have some weight are disappoint because of his un-needed opinions and biases.
    I agree on this,

CAPS LOCK BUTTON
    !! titles with exclamation points !!!!
    POWER... capped words...EXTREME DOOM of SHADOWLANDS!! is this the end?!

He does that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    See, this is what I mean. You have no clue what Bellular is talking about, but you dare to say his video which is based on facts is trash.

As I said, I don’t like him either. But stop saying his content is trash when this special video with the timeline is based on nothing but FACTS from WoWs past patch cycles.
    His content IS trash and HAS BEEN trash ever since he sold out to being a troll. He's a garbage individual and no matter what "facts" he tries to claim, they're always disproven. If you're trying to say he's using the fact based on old content releases, got news for you, there is ZERO consistency in past release patches. There's no algorithm that can determine Blizzard's release structure because they've always been random in terms of durations and have always fluctuated on what they want whether that's short patch cycles or long patch cycles. There's your FACT, not whatever garbage nonsense Bellular is trying to spew.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Wow. Many triggered. I was just curious what other people thought to be honest. Most comments seem to indicate that yes, the expansion is bad and yes, there is nothing to do and will be nothing to do until August at least - but that's fine because COVID. I'm sorry, Blizzard is a HUUUUUGE company with infinite resources. They charge a subscription, charge for expansions and have an in game shop. I love WoW. I have played WoW most of my life. I am a CE player and now have no reason to log in anymore because the company - which makes a FORTUNE from us - cannot be bothered putting more time into developing the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, everyone crying about Bellular is pretty lol. "Derp, he is bad because I don't like him derp derp"
    Last edited by Saltii; 2021-03-27 at 12:59 AM.

What a load of nonsense. We are allowed to come to conclusions based on past behavior and we are not obligated to continue to listen to people who have shown themselves to be hyper clickbaiters. I do not believe for one second you apply the rubbish you're spouting. I think you're like everyone else and you write people off when you deem them to be obnoxious or liars or whatever descriptors a discerning person could reasonably apply to Bullular.

And the August 2021 release date for 9.1 is a fact based on WoW's past. You sure there?

#fail

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saltii View Post
    "Derp, he is bad because I don't like him derp derp"
    "Derp, Bellular is great because derp derp I cannot handle processing reasonable criticisms of my streamers derp"

"Derp, Bellular is great because derp derp I cannot handle processing reasonable criticisms of my streamers derp"
    Triggered.
    Last edited by Saltii; 2021-03-27 at 01:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...this special video with the timeline is based on nothing but FACTS from WoWs past patch cycles.
    Well, more truthfully, speculation based on WoW's past patch cycles. LONGEST CONTENT DROUGHT EVER!!!! isn't factual until it, you know, happens.

For the record, I've got no fucks to give about Bellular (or any other streamer) and if I'm done with the content I do the rational thing and unsubscribe for a while. I've never had the expectation that Blizzard is going to provide me with fresh content so I can play as much as I like and never run out of things I've never seen before. That's just dumb. Unsubscribe for a while. That's smart.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2021-03-27 at 01:22 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Well, more truthfully, speculation based on WoW's past patch cycles. LONGEST CONTENT DROUGHT EVER!!!! isn't factual until it, you know, happens.

For the record, I've got no fucks to give about Bellular (or any other streamer) and if I'm done with the content I do the rational thing and unsubscribe for a while. I've never had the expectation that Blizzard is going to provide me with fresh content so I can play as much as I like and never run out of things I've never seen before. That's just dumb. Unsubscribe for a while. That's smart.
    I would argue that with the amount of money we collectively pay Blizzard we should be seeing fresh content every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    I think you're like everyone else and you write people off when you deem them to be obnoxious or liars or whatever descriptors a discerning person could reasonably apply to Bullular.
    I don't know, when somebody lays out some easily checkable dates, adds a reasonable number (such as the PTR duration), compares it to previous release cycles and comes to the conclusion that the current expansion is behind schedule, then it's difficult to say he's wrong.

Because, for the record, what is stated in the OP in regards to "long content drought" was never even implied by Bellular in the video.
    He laid out the relase dates of Legion & BfA Patches, assumes that PTR for 9.1 will hit go live right now and has the usual 8-10 weeks of PTR and then compared it to again the patch cycles to the previous expansion.
    Then he states what is frankly obvious from what is presented: 9.1 is behind schedule in comparison to previous expansions.

If you don't like the guy because you think he's a notorious liar, fair enough, but one shouldn't be that stubborn to assume anything he says is a lie, because then you'd also have to disagree with him when he says 2+2=4.

How has this thread not been locked down yet? OP has no original thought or content, other than a subject line, and a check out someone's YouTube video.

I think there's a lot of denial about where SL is. I don't really blame those of you in denial. If the criticisms of SL really are accurate, then WoW is in desperate trouble, and that's scary if you have any sort of emotional investment left in it.

Just... keep in mind you were warned, if the game goes someplace really bad.

---

On another subject: I wonder about the impact of COVID. It's not necessarily that WFH reduces productivity. I wonder if it made Blizzard employees easier to poach. If Blizzard's competitors (or other employers in different industries) switched to WFH, then the space of possible places Blizzard employees could jump to -- without moving -- would greatly expand. All sorts of companies are hiring remote now.

I also wonder if WFH reduced a safety net on the dev team. If someone high up in the team had a bad idea, previously lower team members might have talked about it among themselves and presented a more united front to object. But maybe with COVID that was weakened, and more bad ideas made it through. Just speculation, but I wonder.
    Last edited by Osmeric; 2021-03-27 at 03:53 AM.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Saltii View Post
    I would argue that with the amount of money we collectively pay Blizzard we should be seeing fresh content every month.
    Fair argument - so stop paying them for something you don’t feel you’re getting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    How has this thread not been locked down yet? OP has no original thought or content, other than a subject line, and a check out someone's YouTube video.
    They also just call everyone else ‘triggered’ when they disagree: the hallmark of a quality argument/thread.

a minute of silence for people who believe what streamers/youtubers says is undeniable facts.

Longest content drought incoming? We're what 5-6months into this expansion and think this will be longest content drought? Siege of Orgrimmar and HFC say something about that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Lighter View Post
    Conduits used to do a lot more before they simply abandoned the system and crushed it to small numbers. Covenants failed in much the same way.
    I can't help thinking that they would have saved themselves a lot of time had they deleted the whole conduits system. Right now, it feels rather pointless, as if was introduced in order to give us additional gear slots that we have to grind for, and little else /yawn
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    Imagine basing your opinion on Bellular's. That guy is making video of nothing but negativity, because drama brings more viewers.
    Sums up every ‘content creator’.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Longest content drought incoming? We're what 5-6months into this expansion and think this will be longest content drought? Siege of Orgrimmar and HFC say something about that.
    For a first patch, it's the longest drought since freaking BC iirc.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    I haven't seen any videos, but Anima grind overstretched by 500-1000% suggested it long time ago.
    Eh that was in place before covid although honestly I am inclined to believe you but it gave them a convenient excuse like people love to use on these forums. "Well they were out of work for months due to covid" while other gaming companies seem to have still produced.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I mean baseline BC had a lot more in terms of end game content for the first patch unless I'm remembering wrong. Wasn't t4 and t5 open in first patch?

what a chance to see the PTR on March 30?

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    First patch than you're correct cause I can't remember that far back.