Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I honestly would have been really disappointed if 8.1 was in a few weeks (4 months) because CN is a much better, harder, and longer raid than Emerald Nightmare and Uldir.

4 months would be a joke.

6 months like a normal raid tier is more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltii View Post
    Take a look at Bellulars latest video where he breaks down the timelines. We will not be seeing fresh content for a very long time and the game is already incredibly stale and boring...
    The LONGEST contant drought inc!! your forum titel is as clickbait as the videos of the youtuber you did refer too.

Longest content drought is 14 months isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Well, more truthfully, speculation based on WoW's past patch cycles. LONGEST CONTENT DROUGHT EVER!!!! isn't factual until it, you know, happens.
    Bellular never said that particular phrase, it was the OP who used it. People would know if they’ve watched the video. Again, that’s the main problem here with people saying he’s talking shit. They haven’t watched the video but dare to make a bold statement about the video they haven’t watched.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    His content IS trash and HAS BEEN trash ever since he sold out to being a troll. He's a garbage individual and no matter what "facts" he tries to claim, they're always disproven. If you're trying to say he's using the fact based on old content releases, got news for you, there is ZERO consistency in past release patches. There's no algorithm that can determine Blizzard's release structure because they've always been random in terms of durations and have always fluctuated on what they want whether that's short patch cycles or long patch cycles. There's your FACT, not whatever garbage nonsense Bellular is trying to spew.
    We’re not talking about any kind of algorithm, we’re talking about past patterns. And there are past pattern like the 77 day patch cycle of Legion which has been applied to all of Legion‘s patches. Or the fact that every major content patch is around 8-10 weeks on the PTS. There are no absolute statements be made, it‘s just a summary of WoWs past decade of patch cycles with examples (which are indeed facts as they’re things from the past) extrapolated into the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    What a load of nonsense. We are allowed to come to conclusions based on past behavior and we are not obligated to continue to listen to people who have shown themselves to be hyper clickbaiters. I do not believe for one second you apply the rubbish you're spouting. I think you're like everyone else and you write people off when you deem them to be obnoxious or liars or whatever descriptors a discerning person could reasonably apply to Bullular.

And the August 2021 release date for 9.1 is a fact based on WoW's past. You sure there?

#fail

- - - Updated - - -

"Derp, Bellular is great because derp derp I cannot handle processing reasonable criticisms of my streamers derp"
    Bellular was never talking about that August release date in the video. As I said above, stop talking about stuff (the content of the video) if you have no clue about said stuff (the video).

I said several times I dislike Bellular for his videos, I don’t like his content because it’s baity and super thin throughout most of his videos, but I can acknowledge when someone is right - and in this regard he is right because he’s basing off his timeline on facts from the past.

I write people off when they have no clue what they’re talking about. Unfortunately in this thread nobody seems to have watched the video but everybody seems to instantly dislike its content without knowing what’s even in the video.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    It's actually cool to hate on Blizzard. Belluar is trash tier youtube content...
    Absolutely second this. I used to watch him back in the day when he had actually interesting content to deliver. Now he just milks his shit takes for as much as he can with very little actual information, all conjecture and his "gamedev experience", which is honestly laughable. Just look at the length of his videos. He went from like 5-6 min informative skits to 20-25 minute YouTube revenue milk optimized format. Unwatchable.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    what a chance to see the PTR on March 30?
    + Devs told us after Blizzcon PTR will come "soon after 9.0.5 launch". I know, I know Blizzard soon.. but it will be 3 weeks after 9.0.5 already.
    + TBC Beta started, so that's out of the way. Very likely they wouldn't release both at same time.
    - For last few patches we had vendor build week before.
    - Oracle Preach told us patch is coming in August, so PTR must come around June (sorry, I had to)

Overall pretty high chance, although I wouldn't put my money on this.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Longest content drought is 14 months isn't it?
    Yeah, so 9.1 will be in 2022 obviously. Unless you understand that the title is clickbait.

I am not sure. I think i prefer august over june release anyways because i dont wanna have raid progress in summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    For a first patch, it's the longest drought since freaking BC iirc.
    6.1 was a selfie camera patch. The time between tier 1 and tier 2 of WoD was like 200 days. That's still a bit away.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    6.1 was a selfie camera patch. The time between tier 1 and tier 2 of WoD was like 200 days. That's still a bit away.
    I don't think it's 100% fair. 6.1 bring almost nothing (most important trait for gold mission that basically forced us to stay in garrison and spam missions), but Blackrock Foundry released like week earlier. Back then first tier was really long and split in two. Now easily they would made 7-boss Highmaul as season 1 and 10 boss BRF as season 2.

Overall Highmaul lasting just 2 months was biggest mistake of WoD. If they wait with 6.1 2 more months, put actual content here, 6.2 could come few months later as well. It wouldn't make WoD great expac, but at least we would avoid 14 month drought.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    oh god look at his raid history lol, he hasnt even played the last few expansions lol wtf.
    "oh but maybe he played a dif-"
    No check his acheives, he hasnt got the acheives.
    You make it sound like people here don't have a hate boner for all content creators no matter how good they are at the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its fine as long as TBC Classic comes in May or early June

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Cool, then unsub and play other games until 9.1 so that we don't have to listen to you complain.
    Yeah if 9.1 will actcualy bring those players back. Which you can be sure it wont. IF expansions puts this bad taste into player mounts no new content will never fix that and those people will never come back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Majority of the mythic raiding playerbase hasn't finished the raid, so I don't see the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elias1337 View Post
    Yeah if 9.1 will actcualy bring those players back. Which you can be sure it wont. IF expansions puts this bad taste into player mounts no new content will never fix that and those people will never come back.
    Which is fine. Why do you care?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Elias1337 View Post
    please, most of those people will complain until 9.1 but the moment it is live they will go play it, they are like addicts who cant wait for the next dose...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    For a first patch, it's the longest drought since freaking BC iirc.
    Yeah it is already the longest wait till the first confent patch. I think I did a breakdown somewhere a few days ago.

But longest wait for first content patch is not even remotely the same as longest content drought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    bellular for you : https://raider.io/characters/eu/ravencrest/Bellular

cant even do a m10

THAT'S embarrassing. I wonder if he has a different account? If not... just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    Its fine as long as TBC Classic comes in May or early June
    It will. Pre patch in May, launch in June fits perfectly right before 9.1 will go live in July (or later).

It took me all of 2 Torghast runs to get bored of SL - I honestly salute anyone who is still enjoying max level

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    P.S. If they didn't have TBC "classic" to save their sorry asses they would have collapsed the game with their stupid decisions.
    Yeah, Classic in 2019 pretty much saved them after the BfA fiasco and it looks like TBC Classic will save them after the Shadowlands debacle. It’s unfortunate because this way the mismanagement of retail doesn’t get the attention it needs, but at least they can grasp how players view retail WoW.

It’s ironic that Classic and soon TBC are pretty much salvaging retail at this point because the modern WoW has become so stale and bland.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-03-27 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltii View Post
    Yeah I know it's cool to hate on Bellular and I respect and understand your need to be cool but actually watch the video. 9.1 will be out when your grandchildren have finished leveling their 4th toon to 60.
    I know it's hard to think for yourself rather than just regurgitate someone else's opinion and hide behind a new account, but can you at least try? Regardless of whether or not Bellular is right on any particular topic, bringing him up is going to derail your thread because few people like him.