Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    well there is nothing to do and anima grinding is too long and boring, convenant upgrade being too high
    so peoples dont farm anymore anima and since there is nothing else to do than just wait for an anima patch and 9.1...

wait and see ?

maybe it will make blizzard change their way to do things, bfa was legion 2.0 and shadowland legion 3.0...

just fired ion and the old team of d3 from warcraft and put in it peoples who will make the game i dont know... an mmorpg ? and not a d3/phone game clone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Do you really not get why indie company’s of a few people working from home would be able to get back to pre COVID progress but no a huge company of 100’s who work out of a massive office in a state with strict COVID regulations and wild fires that moved people out of there homes?

It should be pretty self evident.
    It’s not only indie companies. Look at SquareEnix and FFXIV. Look at Zenimax and Elder Scrolls Online. They are completely back in track. It’s the thing that other huge AAA studios and Indie companies seem to do better than Blizzard. And exactly that’s the issue I have with the we‘re in a pandemic argument.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    I love how you guys completely ignore facts to get some non-existent point across.

So what if 8.1 got released early? It had 0 content till 8.1.5, 1.5 months or so after.

Oh yeah i forgot, quests that take 1hr to complete per week are supposedly relevant content to the discussion, or assaults that no one cared to do as they didnt reward anything for any half-competent player 3.5 months in.

Actual content was 5.5 months after release as their average has been for years now.

Basic googling if you didnt actually play the game would at least make you stop sprouting bull.
    Eeeee... 8.1 came 4 months after BfA and brought us invasions plus the huge and well-received BoD raid.

7.1 with the Karazhan megadungeon and the continuation of the Suramar campaign came 2 months after Legion‘s launch. 7.1.5 with more Suramar campaign and Nighthold 4.5 months after Legion‘s launch.

So, what’s your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Eeeee... 8.1 came 4 months after BfA and brought us invasions plus the huge and well-received BoD raid.

7.1 with the Karazhan megadungeon and the continuation of the Suramar campaign came 2 months after Legion‘s launch. 7.1.5 with more Suramar campaign and Nighthold 4.5 months after Legion‘s launch.

So, what’s your point?
    neither 7.1 or 8.1 had new zones and the invasions were only useful for alts and catch up gear and it was like 30 minutes of work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    are you familiar with affixes? sounds like not at all...
    and how about raid difficulties? are you honestly saying LFR and mythic raid is the same thing?

you might think its the same content, other people think its different content, and nobody is wrong as that is matter of opinion not fact you can be wrong about...
    its like saying chocolate is better flavour than vanila and everyone who disagree is wrong... its incredibly stupid and egocentric...
    generally speaking, lfr raiding use same general concept as mythic raiding yes, one is easy mode and one is dark souls mode, but they use same place
    it is like playing a game first time on easy, then replaying it on higher difficulty, but it is still the same game, is that new content? no, it is a modified content, if the core itself is crap (for example: deathwing raid from Cata) it is crap be it on LFR or Mythic
    I do know affixes, and i find them meh, annoying, and they are general, but if not obvious i stopped mythic raiding since it is as i state: same dungeon i already did just on higher difficulty, at least in Legion it was directly related to artifact skins
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sykoex View Post
    We're in the middle of a pandemic.
    Not an argument given how long its been and looking at other studios.

If the Pandemic is STILL being used as an excuse for blizzard all that means is that their leadership is none-existant and they did no real prep.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you really not get why indie company’s of a few people working from home would be able to get back to pre COVID progress but no a huge company of 100’s who work out of a massive office in a state with strict COVID regulations and wild fires that moved people out of there homes?

It should be pretty self evident.

- - - Updated - - -

Even in your own example we have GGG who pushed the poe2 beta from this year to next year so no most company’s haven’t gotten back to where they were.

And here are some other examples. https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.ign....so-far%3famp=1
    Even big companies have adapted to this. So still not an excuse. If anything smaller ones have been slower to adapt due to having fewer resources.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    It’s not only indie companies. Look at SquareEnix and FFXIV. Look at Zenimax and Elder Scrolls Online. They are completely back in track. It’s the thing that other huge AAA studios and Indie companies seem to do better than Blizzard. And exactly that’s the issue I have with the we‘re in a pandemic argument.
    Well since Final Fantasy 14 Endwalker (next expansion) and other features like Ultimates (not coming until 6.1) is delayed because of the pandemic i'd say you're wrong about that.

In the time its taken blizzard to release one patch. FFXIV will have done two. Likewise it seems FFXIV will be releasing a new expansion before blizzard can push their second patch.

I've seen it argued as well "Well Japan wasnt hit as hard by covid". Which, yeah, because they do, and still do, follow guidlines. If anything they're under stricter self imposed rules so the fact that even when the Pandemic started it only delayed them two months all the more impressive.

Its the difference between strong leadership and none-existant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Well since Final Fantasy 14 Endwalker (next expansion) and other features like Ultimates (not coming until 6.1) is delayed because of the pandemic i'd say you're wrong about that.
    If you actually knew what you were talking about you'd realize that these delays have largely been minor at best and still has allowed them to release patches regardless. LIkewise Endwalker wasn't really delayed, its largely on a regular expansion release track for FFXIV.

LIkewise you're pointing out blizzards poor leadership; that they aren't capable to tempering expectations for what's going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    In the time its taken blizzard to release one patch. FFXIV will have done two. Likewise it seems FFXIV will be releasing a new expansion before blizzard can push their second patch.

I've seen it argued as well "Well Japan wasnt hit as hard by covid". Which, yeah, because they do, and still do, follow guidlines. If anything they're under stricter self imposed rules so the fact that even when the Pandemic started it only delayed them two months all the more impressive.

Its the difference between strong leadership and none-existant.

- - - Updated - - -

If you actually knew what you were talking about you'd realize that these delays have largely been minor at best and still has allowed them to release patches regardless. LIkewise Endwalker wasn't really delayed, its largely on a regular expansion release track for FFXIV.

LIkewise you're pointing out blizzards poor leadership; that they aren't capable to tempering expectations for what's going on.
    Lol what?The expansion have been delayed for months and Ultimates for example where datamined in the 5.4 patch but was delayed.

Blizzard have also released patches and an expansion during the pandemic, but somehow Square Enix have done a very good job and Blizzard have failed? Interesting how much insight you seem to have in to both these business.

Not an argument given how long its been and looking at other studios.
    who...also pushed pretty much all releases by months? yeah, lets blame blizz for doing the same...

- - - Updated - - -

Even big companies have adapted to this.
    they did, by slowing their progres and pushing deadlines back, sometimes even for years...

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Lol what?The expansion have been delayed for months and Ultimates for example where datamined in the 5.4 patch but was delayed.

Blizzard have also released patches and an expansion during the pandemic, but somehow Square Enix have done a very good job and Blizzard have failed? Interesting how much insight you seem to have in to both these business.
    Because Square Enix hasnt been delayed to near the level of WoW. I never denied they delayed, I admitted to it outright. What I stated was their delay was no where near the level of blizzard's.

This isnt even addressing that the coming WoW patch will be the first time since vanilla where we have a raid without its own tier set (just re-using existing) and likewise will likely itself have a lot of re-ussed assets given its taking place in Torghast. So as far as major content patches go, its looking somewhat light, and despite this is still going to be the single longest none-end of expansion wait for a patch, by a significant margin. Not the 2 months that FFXIV's patch got delayed for at the start of the pandemic. With the time its taking Blizz to release one, FFXIV is pushing two.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    neither 7.1 or 8.1 had new zones and the invasions were only useful for alts and catch up gear and it was like 30 minutes of work
    We don’t know anything about the new zone yet. It can be small, it can be big, it could be a Timeless Isle or it could be an Isle of Thunder.

I usually think the raid is the most important content for most players, that’s why I took their opening dates.

We can spin this further though: 8.2 which Mechagone and Nazjatar (and another raid) released 10 months after BfA, 7.2 with Broken Shore released 7 months after Legion and 7.2.5 with Tomb of Sargeras 10 month after Legion.

By the time we‘re getting 9.1 we already got 7.2 in Legion (which eventually brought us overall: a mega dungeon, a huge new raid, a new zone, a new dungeon, Mage tower, order hall campaign + class mounts).

this is still going to be the single longest none-end of expansion wait for a patch, by a significant margin. Not the 2 months that FFXIV's patch got delayed
    first added tier after expansion release is usualy 4-5months, only x.1 patches that were sooner were when we did not get raid, so if they are going to release in june (not so unlikely if the PTR indeed is up in two weeks) that will be 7 months from release, which is roughly 2 or so months behind "normal" first raid added...

yep, 2 months of delay by blizzard is SOOOOO MUCH MORE than 2 months of delay by square enix... and you are totaly not biased...

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    FFXIV had a delay just in February, then we have company’s like capcom,CD project,Ubisoft,Pandora,SEGA,EA, ect ect.

This isn’t some blizzard only thing or even close to it, pretty much the whole of the industry is behind in one way or another with even one of the examples you gave being behind.

- - - Updated - - -

Even big companies have adapted to this. So still not an excuse. If anything smaller ones have been slower to adapt due to having fewer resources.
    And tons if not the majority of big company’s haven’t gotten back to there pre COVID tracks as I listed some above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    Imagine basing your opinion on Bellular's. That guy is making video of nothing but negativity, because drama brings more viewers.
    You can call it whatever you want: "drama", "clickbait" etc, doesn't make what he's saying any less wrong.

The game is gonna die, i cant wait for it to go free to play so they can actually work for their money. This siphoning of cash for very little wasn't gonna be a good long term model anyways. I see you're defensive about it but objectively, they are ALL right about Blizzard. The company is dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDarvaTV View Post
    i have 3 alts and the hardest/most time consuming part of my week is torghast, (other than raid/keys) but i enjoy those things and dont consider them chores. (fuck the maw tho)
    if u love Torghast I advice u to lvl rogue/shaman/warlock and don't lvl druid, druid Torghast anima powers are the worst
    Quote Originally Posted by sykoex View Post
    We're in the middle of a pandemic.
    u do know they fired a lot of employees who will cost less than 10% of Bobby Kodick the ceo bonus for this year, so if they are struggling due to pandemic i advice them to hire more employees instead of firing them, and not give their CEO a salary + bonus that is equal to half of entire company stuff combined
    i'd accept that excuse if they didn't give half of their profit to kodick pocket
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanstos View Post
    The game is gonna die, i cant wait for it to go free to play so they can actually work for their money. This siphoning of cash for very little wasn't gonna be a good long term model anyways. I see you're defensive about it but objectively, they are ALL right about Blizzard. The company is dying.
    I have dejavu, oh i know, i read this in 2008, 2009, 2010... literally every year i read this. rofl.

5+ Year Old Account
    I mean no not at all, business as usual would be keeping the rate of work where it was before which would mean POE2 wouldn't have been delayed. this is like saying Classic TBC is on track so blizzard is back to business as usual as well.
    POE2 isn't going to be in beta anytime during 2021, something that had already been stated during Exilecon, i.e. long before the pandemic stroke. And Blizz seems to be back in business as usual, as far as Classic is concerned. Now, for retail...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    8.1=/=9.1 in terms of amount of content
    The only difference is the mega dungeon, which seems to be coming out nearly in the same timeframe than Mechagon in BfA. The only difference being that this is a. 1 patch, unlike Mechagon's.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    POE2 isn't going to be in beta anytime during 2021, something that had already been stated during Exilecon, i.e. long before the pandemic stroke. And Blizz seems to be back in business as usual, as far as Classic is concerned. Now, for retail...
    The beta was planned for 2020 at exilecon not 2021, it was then pushed back to 2021 and then just recently back again to 2022, they aren’t even close to back on track.

If any thing they are further behind then blizzard.
    In a new forum post, the developer shot down the possibility of a 2020 beta, which was first mentioned when they announced Path Of Exile 2 in 2019. “This is definitely not happening this year, due to significant schedule delays due to the pandemic,” the post read. “We have been focusing on keeping our leagues coming out as close to on time as possible, and this does mean some delays for the sequel.”
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nme....wsource=cl&amp
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2021-04-01 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    Imagine basing your opinion on Bellular's. That guy is making video of nothing but negativity, because drama brings more viewers.
    Unlike... who exactly, tho?

I also dont see much good to report to be honest.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.