Thread: Undead Paladin?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    The problem with letting things occur in this game, or at least trying to change things, is people are tooooooooo consumed by lore issues. Lore this and lore that. Lore IMO is boring as shit for this game. It allows way too much limitations on how the game can be done and what to do for it.
    Feh. Not really a problem at all.

Lore people will complain regardless of what Blizzard does, Blizzard does regardless of what lore people complain about.

Night Elf Mages, Blood Elves on Horde, Demons don't actually die. What is really so sacred about the lore that Blizzard can't get away with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    a Naaru helped her suddenly care about her people and helped raise her as a lightforged undead.
    clear signs she might be a slave to the light.
    I don't know if she "suddenly" cared...it could be a mixture of a lot of things.

Maybe she expected her people to react much like how some of the players react, treating her like she is as guilty of crimes as her brother is.
    Perhaps she wasn't sure how she'd fit in with her being living and they being Undead
    Maybe she thought they'd want her dead because of her brother
    With Sylvanas abandoning the Forsaken she saw they were lost and could use some guidance

Though I'm not saying that you're wrong though, we did see what they tried to do to Illidan.
    #WithoutRespectWeReject

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    I don't know if she "suddenly" cared...it could be a mixture of a lot of things.

Maybe she expected her people to react much like how some of the players react, treating her like she is as guilty of crimes as her brother is.
    Perhaps she wasn't sure how she'd fit in with her being living and they being Undead
    Maybe she thought they'd want her dead because of her brother
    With Sylvanas abandoning the Forsaken she saw they were lost and could use some guidance

Though I'm not saying that you're wrong though, we did see what they tried to do to Illidan.
    well she went from not wanting to lead her "people" to suddenly having nightmares, then whatever that Naaru's name told her the only way for them to go away was for her to lead her "people". if i remember right. its still a sudden change of character.
    the report systems sucks and the mods are bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Technically all paladins are, except maybe OG blood knights.

Man, I do miss the original Blood Knight lore back in TBC, pre-Sunwell raid.

Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    well she went from not wanting to lead her "people" to suddenly having nightmares, then whatever that Naaru's name told her the only way for them to go away was for her to lead her "people". if i remember right. its still a sudden change of character.
    Well that could simply be because of Blizzard's not so perfect writing and they just decided "Oh, she could maybe replace Sylvanas"
    #WithoutRespectWeReject

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Man, I do miss the original Blood Knight lore back in TBC, pre-Sunwell raid.
    So do I. It was the main reason for... well, MAINing a belf pally in BC
    If the Janitor managed to pwn Azeroth:

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    "Die, wold soul of *incomprehensible mumbling* with your death my plan to *incomoprehensible mumbling* finally fullfilled and *incomprehensible mumbling*!"