Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I just want to post to agree with those on WQs. Think you are done? nope, another stage to it. Then maybe another, but don't worry, you are going to get 70-175 anima!. I've had some take me 15-20 minutes to complete (though part of that is due to the sheer number of horde making it nigh on impossible at times to complete), just for 1 quest. And for what? They are essentially just there for the covenant thingy (I totally forget what it is called), which I only did for rep really, for the most part they offer little to nothing in themselves, and the time taken to earn them is seriously out of kilter. I find very few of them fun or interesting. Don't get me wrong, I didn't find many of BfA's to be interesting either, but they only took a few minutes each, the time sink wasn't comparable.

And then there are the ones in the maw. I simply don't do them anymore, not allowing mounting just makes it faaar too long and tedious, and the rewards do not come close to making it worth it. I actually like the feel of the zone, but I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to mount other than to make it take much longer than it really needed. If I didn't have to spend so much of my time just running from point A to B, then I wouldn't actually mind spending time there doing content (as I say, I like the feel of it), but for now the biggest chunk of your time is just running, not actual content, and this simply isn't fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

SL WQs are absolute cancer. I hate them, a lot. Combine that with losing the flight whistle and annoying running through tons of mobs due to very few flightpoints and I simply have no interest in doing them.

Yes, previous expansion WQs "kill 1 elite" were quick and easy and trivial. And I actually did them. The time/reward ratio felt worthwhile.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    We pay $21 CAD to play WoW that is more than every other subscrption service including gamepass in Canada, it used to be $16 CAD, minimum wage in the east coast here is $13 so do the math, it is going up in places. So I decided to go back to pservers.
    Did the WoW fee really go up by a freaking 50% in Canada too? Holy #$&@

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    IñAlso, unpopular opinion but I don’t like the vault. Feels very mobile game-y to me. Would prefer if bosses just dropped more loot.
    Agreed. The vault is a guaranteed crazy TF proc, and in order to things not go too crazy, they had to nerf the everliving &#$@ out of PvE drop rates.They've walked it back a bit, but still /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.