Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    The part where he caught a bullet was kinda dumb when they just shot several shots at him but otherwise looks kinda cool.
    I bet that's just a weird edit they did for the trailer. Actual scene is probably kills the one dude, someone accidentally fires a single shot that he catches, THEN everyone starts unloading on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Technically, they are going with Black Adam being an Anti-Hero.
    Fine.

Dwayne Johnson as superhero. I'm in.
    - Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped in a never ending spiral of life and death. Is this a curse? Or some kind of punishment? I often think about the god who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle… and wonder if we’ll ever get the chance to kill him.

Funny, I'm more excited about Pierce Brosnan playing Dr. Fate than I am The Rock as Black Adam. Mostly because I know what to expect from Black Adam and The Rock performing as him, but Dr. Fate is a much more interesting, and layered character, I'm wondering how well Bosnan will do in the role and how well they even wrote him in the movie. Are they going to delve head first into the mystical realm like MCU did with Strange, or just have Fate there as CGI eye candy, casting some spells and incantations when it's convenient for the plot ala Zatanna?

Yea... Brosnan as Dr Fate...that's what I'm looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    The part where he caught a bullet was kinda dumb when they just shot several shots at him but otherwise looks kinda cool.
    rly? i though it was neat, showed his resilience AND his super speed

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Fine.

Dwayne Johnson as superhero. I'm in.
    Again, Anti-hero. :P

Again, Anti-hero. :P
    Hehe, sorry!

Anti-hero makes sense in a movie. For the broader audience being bad but in a "good" way, or vica versa is more likely to sit better with people compared to the main character being strictly a villain, with PURE EVILNESS! :P

Like Venom, which could be seen as strictly a villain is made in a way that the audience is cheering for him, even though his nature is vicious.
    - Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped in a never ending spiral of life and death. Is this a curse? Or some kind of punishment? I often think about the god who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle… and wonder if we’ll ever get the chance to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Hehe, sorry!

Anti-hero makes sense in a movie. For the broader audience being bad but in a "good" way, or vica versa is more likely to sit better with people compared to the main character being strictly a villain, with PURE EVILNESS! :P

Like Venom, which could be seen as strictly a villain is made in a way that the audience is cheering for him, even though his nature is vicious.
    Generally, Anti-Hero is like "Well, he's not really a good guy...but this other dude is like way worse."

So I expect whoever the actual "Villain" of the movie is...he's gonna like eat a kitten on screen or something.

Generally, Anti-Hero is like "Well, he's not really a good guy...but this other dude is like way worse."

So I expect whoever the actual "Villain" of the movie is...he's gonna like eat a kitten on screen or something.

The ultimate evil

Technically, they are going with Black Adam being an Anti-Hero.
    Of course. The rock has it in his contract hes only allowed to play one dimensional characters. Hes also not allowed to lose a fight on screen.

Sounds so interesting! cant wait.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Heh, only watched Shazam! recently, and not soon after this got revealed.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, that explains Dr No and Dr Evil, the cats were just emergency food.