Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If You had to pick your top 3 Fast food because you're starving what would they be?

If You had to pick your top 3 Fast food because you're starving what would they be?

1.Carl's Junior
    2.Mc Donald's
    3.Gyro Stop

(What are your favorite items or combo numbers?)

Carl's Jr Steak Burger
    McDonald's Quarter Pounder Deluxe with Mac Sauce

Gyro Stop Gyro No onions with Tahini Sauce

What would be 2 Fast Food even if you were starving and under no circumstances would eat at?

1.Wendy's
    2.Taco Bell

Lastly what is a fast food specialty Item meaning a brand that exclusively caters to you would like to see?

Salads, wish there was a fast food that catered to nothing but salads and types of salads.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2021-03-29 at 04:33 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Taco bell x4
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

1 Panera Bread
    2. Subway
    3. I don't know.. TBH dunkin doughnuts, I guess? they have egg sandwiches and coffee and are everywhere.

where I wouldn't eat under any circumstances? that depends on just how hungry I am. if I'm a little peckish, most of them, I have before skipped the fastfood and just got some sort of snack or a protein bar from the nearest chain pharmacy or a supermarket. if I'm really, seriously starving, like... going dizzy and lightheaded and all that stuff and must.. have.. food.. now and there is absolutely nothing else around for miles? I wouldn't say no to any of them.

as for the last one, there are places in NYC that you can technically call fast food since you can go in and out very quickly and they have a LOT salads. (Pax comes to mind, as i used to go there for lunches a lot when I worked in midtown, but its not the only one)

you basically pick your base of greens in several different sizes, add whatever veggie and protein toppings you wish and then go pay. also - salad bars exist. sure they don't ONLY cater to salads, but most salad bars I've been to pretty much allow you to create your own salad in whatever combination tickles your fancy and you can just ignore all the other stuff they have

Taco Bell
    Wendy's
    Jack in the Box

10+ Year Old Account

1. In-n-Out for the animal double-doubles
    2. McDonald's for the fries, caramel sundaes, and sausage McMuffins with egg
    3. Taco Bell because sometimes I just crave crap

Honorable mention to the Carl's Jr. Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger. I feel disgusting after eating it, but it really hits the spot when you're starved.

What would be 2 Fast Food even if you were starving and under no circumstances would eat at?

Eh, if I'm starving, then I can't be too choosey. Hell, I'd eat Jack In The Crack.

I was starving at an airport, and the only thing open with food was Starbucks, so I choked down one of their shitty overpriced microwaved breakfast sandwiches. Scalding hot with a cold center. Awful. I ate every last bite of that sad wretched thing and liked it, dammit.

Lastly what is a fast food specialty Item meaning a brand that exclusively caters to you would like to see?

More Mongolian BBQ places, please. Stuff's awesome. But they have to have those thick chewy noodles, not that skinny crap.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Toshi's Teriyaki #39 - #86
    A filling plate of Seattle style teriyaki

Ivar's
    Clam chowder or fish'n'chips or both

Pho 99
    When you need a fast bowl of Pho Tai or banh mi

My top 3 picks

1. Fat Burger
    2. Vera's Burger Shack
    3. A&W

Fast food you would have to pay me to eat:
    1. Five Guys
    2. I can't think of anything in Five Guys league. Worst burger I have ever eaten. Considering their reputation I was really disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

Salads, wish there was a fast food that catered to nothing but salads and types of salads.
    There is actually a salad place near me that's pretty good. The Chopped Leaf

7+ Year Old Account
    The Panda Express that is near me has a drive-through so I'll pick them. I like their mushroom chicken with zucchini but I think most people prefer the orange chicken. Half rice and half noodles for the side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Five Guys (do they count as fast food?)
    It's close to fast food but I'd say no. They don't cut as many corners that sacrifice quality and freshness so there's no guarantee of fast service.

1. My local chipper, their burgers are amazing. And I can get them delivering it.

2. McD/BK

3. Pizza Hut

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Toshi's Teriyaki #39 - #86
    A filling plate of Seattle style teriyaki

Ivar's
    Clam chowder or fish'n'chips or both

Pho 99
    When you need a fast bowl of Pho Tai or banh mi
    I generally wouldn't consider Toshi's or Ivar's fast food in the same way McDonalds or Wendy's are, but boy did I eat Ivar's and Skippers a lot back when my family had just come to the States. For the longest time, almost up through college, I thought Red Lobster was the fanciest restaurant around, too. Only going there for very special occasions.

I didn't realize Seattle teriyaki was its own thing until I ordered teriyaki in San Diego. I'll miss that when I move again too.

1. Little Caesar's - Lunch combo
    2. Taco Bell - Cheesey gorditas
    3. Wendy's- Baconator
    ---

1. Arby's
    2. Krystals
    ---

No idea.

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account

1. Five Guys (I'll count them even though it's somewhat borderline whether they're considered fast)
    2. Wendy's (lots of spicy options on the menu these days which brings joy to my mouth and woe to my stomach)
    3. Rally's/Checkers (great fries and the sandwiches are usually very fresh at least at my location)

1. Taco Bell
    2. Burger King (worst fries in the biz)

7+ Year Old Account
    1) Carl's Jr/Hardees
    2) Arby's
    3) Taco Bell

1. Jersey Mikes
    2. Five Guys
    3. Taco Cabana

10+ Year Old Account
    In-n-out and Popeye's are the only ones I ever have a hankering for.

Taco Bell is disgusting and I'll never eat it.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Five Guys (do they count as fast food?)
    Taco Bell
    Jimmy Johns
    I consider 5 guys to be in that awkward hard-to-define area just of the cusp of "fast food".

If I really had to put them into a category...I'd say "fast food...but not, like, McDonald's fast food"
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    I consider 5 guys to be in that awkward hard-to-define area just of the cusp of "fast food".

If I really had to put them into a category...I'd say "fast food...but not, like, McDonald's fast food"
    5 guys has to be the worst burger I have ever had, like below mcdonalds tier.

Are my favorites.
    Sausage Egg McMuffin and hash browns from McDonalds.
    Daves Double from Wendys.
    Bean burritos from taco bell and crunch tacos.

I can't think of any fast food that I would not eat but I hate:
    Buffaloe wings (hate the sauce on them).
    I hate anything with ranch on it. I really hate ranch dressing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Top 3
    #1. Chipotle
    #2. Eegee's (local place)
    #3. Carl's Jr

Least favorite
    #1. McDonald's
    #2. Del Taco
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, my "top" choices tend to vary by where I live and how delivery plays out. I'll skip the attempt to show names, but here's what I've been favoring recently.

1. Traditional porridge with pork and preserved egg. They have a good special that includes spring rolls (which otherwise I almost never encounter) and a fried desert. The porridge also comes with spicy pickled vegetables. If I want a bit more, they have quite an assortment of fried specialties and even good pork sandwiches (rou jia mo).

2. Beggar's chicken. I can get a whole chicken at discount, along with sauces, spice blends, really good chicken soup, and some rice.

3. Xinjiang food. I have to have my fix of lamb skewers and nang.

Least favorite:

KFC is often poorly fried and soggy. It is much easier to get good fried chicken from the small shops around the neighborhood.

Domino's. Haven't had it in more than a decade. Even when I am going through cheese withdrawal I find myself just skipping it. I can get much better, and much more affordable, from a small, local chain.

Back when I wore a pickle suit, and I started when it really was a pickle suit, I had my share of encounters with C-rations (technically MCI) and the first stumbling experiments with MREs. There are times one just wolfs down the calories needed to keep cranking, so if I'm hungry enough ... I've eaten worse than KFC or Domino's.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.