Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

Mafia 137 - Kingmaker

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING THE GAME PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

If you are interested in playing future games or want to learn about them, please go to:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...cussion-thread

General Rules:

Spoiler: 
    You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with players that are alive to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted, and your alignment will be punished as a result.

Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players.
    PMing other players, in the game, about the game is forbidden.

Questions:

Spoiler: 
    If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. Better send a PM with your question to the moderator or ask in your QT.

Kingmaker Rules:

Spoiler: 
    1. Each day, one player will be announced as the King. This player will choose to eliminate any other player by bolding Execute: Playername in the game thread. Once the King does this, the Day will end immediately and the player will be executed. Players may still vote in the normal way and they will be counted and displayed in a vote count, as a suggestion for the King to follow. Please do not bold execute if you are not the King.

2. Each night the Kingmaker will choose a new and different King. Repeat Kings are not allowed until there are 5 or fewer players remaining. If the Kingmaker is executed or killed, one of the Villagers will be made the Kingmaker. If no Villagers remain and the Kingmaker is killed/executed, the Assassins win the game.

3. There cannot be a no-lynch. If the King fails to execute someone before the timer expires, the King will die instead.

4. Day and Night phases will be a max of 24 hours. Night will end as soon as all night actions are submitted. Once an action is submitted, it is final.

5. Anyone is eligible to become King, with the exception of the Hero once they are revealed as the Hero and the Kingmaker.

Rolecards:

Spoiler: 

Starting Composition:

Spoiler: 
    1 Kingmaker
    1 Hero
    1 Knight
    2 Assassins
    6 Villagers

Alive Players:

1. Bwonsamdi
    2. Claws
    3. Crackle
    4. Graeham
    5. Listo95
    6. Lora
    7. Marack

Dead Players:

Val, playing as the Knight. - Day 1
    Xanjori, playing as a Villager. - Night 1
    Nefarious Tea, playing as an Assassin. - Day 2
    Foxximcleod, playing as the Kingmaker. - Night 2

Day/Night Record:

End of Day 1
    Start of Day 2
    End of Day 2
    Start of Day 3

King List:

Bwonsamdi is King for Day 1
    Crackleslap is King for Day 2
    Graeham is King for Day 3

It is now Day 3. Day will end when the King executes his target or the deadline arrives.

Day 3 Deadline: 2:00PM EST on 4/1

ALL HAIL KING GRAEHAM!!!
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2021-03-31 at 06:30 PM.

quite fitting for a troll

Hello, everyone!

Greetings and salutations.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

@Xanjori

Hey, are you scum again?

10+ Year Old Account
    vote: xanjori

crazy my random die rolled and i got you.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    @Xanjori

Hey, are you scum again?
    No, I am not. Are you?

Should we use votes or FOS's in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    No, I am not. Are you?

Votes will work. I will count them and provide a vote count. They will not count towards lynch, however. That lies solely with Bwon.

No, I am not. Are you?

No.

As for what we should use? Votes, I guess. They show up on the vote count but it's the King who has the final say.

Vote: Foxxi

She hasnt been lynched in about 5 games I swear, its time we changed that.

Vote: Foxxi

She hasnt been lynched in about 5 games I swear, its time we changed that.
    And other than me, who would you choose to see executed?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    And other than me, who would you choose to see executed?
    Well now you mention it...Lora is playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well now you mention it...Lora is playing.
    do me a favor and fuck your own face sir.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    do me a favor and fuck your own face sir.
    If it makes you feel better, I dont think this game has anyway for me to fuck with you....you know unless you become king and Im a hero and you go for a revenge play, that'd be awkward wouldn't it?

Only 2 assassins? So 8 town vs 2 scum? Hm... that is going to be an uphill battle for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it makes you feel better, I dont think this game has anyway for me to fuck with you....you know unless you become king and Im a hero and you go for a revenge play, that'd be awkward wouldn't it?
    i 100% doubt you are the hero and this post will be my downfall. if i am king i will kill you on the spot and take that risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Only 2 assassins? So 8 town vs 2 scum? Hm... that is going to be an uphill battle for them.
    Are you one of the assassins, Val?

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    i 100% doubt you are the hero and this post will be my downfall. if i am king i will kill you on the spot and take that risk.
    Tee hee hee. I cannot wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tee hee hee. I cannot wait.
    you're not the hero. im calling your bluff. you're full of shit. i also find it funny that the first king is bwonsamdi and they get shit on for ending the day early all the time and day ending is completely in their control.