Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I did not expect that. At all. I need to step back and think.
    Why didn't you expect it?

The king is... abdicated lol

Long live the king!

Well there goes my theory that Xanjori was scum, though admittedly it was based on pretty spurious logic.

So we have two options today as town:

1. Focus on the people who had Xan on their hit list: according to @foxximcleod in post #114 that would be Crackle, Graeham, Lora, and myself.

This is interesting because Foxxi - if her kingmaker claim is true - must think Graeham to be more likely scum than Crackle, or no way in all seven summits of Mount Erebus would she have coronated Crackle. It doesn't absolve Crackle, of course - we must see whom he attempts to execute first. Lora of course could have revenge-killed Xanjori but as annoying as Lora is, I'd like to think they're a slightly more clever player than to do something so transparent.

Or, option 2. Focus on the people who don't have Xan [Kriegor, lol] on their hit list, in an attempt to distance themselves from their true target and incriminate people on the list from #1. Again, from Foxxi in post #114 we get a list of: Bwom, Claws, Foxxi, Listo, or Marack. Because Poor Val and Xanjori would be on this list were they not so cruelly ripped from us.

Do we think scum will WIFOM, or do we not?

- - - Updated - - -

Lord @Crackleslap dispense upon your subjects your majestic wisdom
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Tbh foxxis gotta be kingmaker with a scum team of 2 youd be an idiot to claim that to get counterclaimed by the real one

- - - Updated - - -

However im curious on her choice why crackle?

- - - Updated - - -

Also tea your note on lora yes hes smart but this is the guy who also fooled town for a meme and xan messed with him 2 games in a row so it wouldnt surprise me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Tbh foxxis gotta be kingmaker with a scum team of 2 youd be an idiot to claim that to get counterclaimed by the real one

- - - Updated - - -

However im curious on her choice why crackle?

- - - Updated - - -

Also tea your note on lora yes hes smart but this is the guy who also fooled town for a meme and xan messed with him 2 games in a row so it wouldnt surprise me
    100% i would have killed xanjori if i had the opportunity to. I'm grateful for whoever did kill him because fuck em but also fuck you for kill stealing my revenge. course, i would have waited a while instead of going for the bold play to frame me as the killer and easily get rid of a villager.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m shocked Foxxi is still alive.
    I have a minor sus of Bwon for ending day about 4 hours early.

Only minor?

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I’m shocked Foxxi is still alive.
    I have a minor sus of Bwon for ending day about 4 hours early.
    she could of ended it 24 hrs early im sure a few ppl would have

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Only minor?
    Minor in the sense that I could see her being scum but nothing really concrete. Yes killing Val when he wasn’t a top choice or even had a chance to defend himself is scummy. But she does that as town also.0

this game isnt even like majority its like pleading your case the the king and seeing if they even give a fuck

10+ Year Old Account
    Well looks like I forgot the vote so went back to check and Val and Grae did both have 2 but she chose the unclaimed person vs the claimed villager.

i mean he was taunting bwon so idk what you guys exspected xD

It was exactly the situation I was hoping to avoid by offering myself up as the D1 target. I had a strong hunch that things would end badly if a random target was chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Why didn't you expect it?
    Partly because enough people had labeled Xan as suspicious that he may have become an execute target, partly because I would have expected myself to die, and partly because I had begun to think Xan might be scum. So a whole trifecta of none of the above occurred.

@Nefarious Tea - what sort of read do you have on the people from those lists?
    @Clawsout - I am not inclined to share the reasons for choosing Crackle at this time

I will elaborate a bit more on my choice of Bwon though. I suspected D1 would likely end in a mis-execute anyway, and better D1 than later in the game. I was also curious to see if anyone would be foolish enough to try and manipulate her, it was unlikely, but something I was on the lookout for.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I will elaborate a bit more on my choice of Bwon though. I suspected D1 would likely end in a mis-execute anyway, and better D1 than later in the game. I was also curious to see if anyone would be foolish enough to try and manipulate her, it was unlikely, but something I was on the lookout for.
    this is interesting as thats what i was lookin for aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. Quite skeptical about bwon and other people advocating for Vals lynch. I felt like you had Val pegged as a TPR @foxximcleod, so i would have had you as town if Val didnt die over the course of d1/n1. (If you hadnt claimed)

I also tried to divert attention away from him by leaving Val of my assassin list. (I had him read as tpr almost immediately - just the wrong one...).

But another major thing that has made me curious about Bwon was i asked her a question that was not answered and hours later she said she was going to bed. So im questioning if shed been intentionally lurking.

so crackle since its early who as of right now are your top 2 scum picks? obv it can change over 24hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    so crackle since its early who as of right now are your top 2 scum picks? obv it can change over 24hours
    Well Bwon is at the top of the list right now. But im not positive thats a correct read. She's seemingly done 2 scummy things in my eyes. So im having a hard time ignoring that.

Oh and this day will almost certainly be cut short.

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't decided who my number 2 is, going to reread.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Well Bwon is at the top of the list right now. But im not positive thats a correct read. She's seemingly done 2 scummy things in my eyes. So im having a hard time ignoring that.

Oh and this day will almost certainly be cut short.

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't decided who my number 2 is, going to reread.
    Yesterday you had some strong opinions of some people. Have you forgotten them or have they changed?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday you had some strong opinions of some people. Have you forgotten them or have they changed?
    Oh i havent forgotten, i'm just thinking about some things. Im still in bed so havent reread yet, will soon.

Listo/Lora/Tea/Claws/Bwon i feel like the duo is in with these these 5 people.

Me, Foxxi, Marack, Graeham are townreads.

grae and marack are town reads O_O is that what i just saw you write