Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    im about to start raid so i wont be around for a few hours and then after that i'll probably be drinking myself into a coma.
    your sister that bad?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Claws - Yesterday your choices were Val and Tea. Any reason on why you chose Tea, and why you no longer want to remove him?
    it was d1 and i was pissed he hated being me last game now obv thats not a good reason for d2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    your sister that bad?

- - - Updated - - -

it was d1 and i was pissed he hated being me last game now obv thats not a good reason for d2
    ??? no relevance but okay

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

3+ Year Old Account
    Well shit, should've killed Grae, not Val. But... I have a very short.. temper I guess? And I just mistook his joking around for Scum trying to be funny.
    Execute me please
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Bwon, it's okay. Day one was always likely going to be a mis lynch - it hurts that it was essentially the doc, but that does happen sometimes. Do you feel anyone is suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

i guess a good question who hasnt chimed in today knowing its gunna be a short day as crackle stated

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Although im considering possible marack influence on bwon to execute Val.
    what? my irritation in the anime talk?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I expected a modicum of restraint.
    when has that ever been the case with bwom?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    There's always a first time!

Still, it is what it is - we can't change what happened but we can mitigate the damage as best we can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    what? my irritation in the anime talk?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. It's definietly a possibility, though not near the top of my priority list. I've got you as town at the moment, so don't be naughty and make me wrong plz.

- - - Updated - - -

Day is probably going to end in about 13 hours from now.

hmm thats more time then i estimated

- - - Updated - - -

thats a bonus

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes. It's definietly a possibility, though not near the top of my priority list. I've got you as town at the moment, so don't be naughty and make me wrong plz.

- - - Updated - - -

Day is probably going to end in about 13 hours from now.
    Ill keep playing my normal way then

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Also @Crackleslap sorry for not answering your earlier. I was just really unsure about making a list because I was really tired/hungry and felt that if I did do a read, it'd be half-assed or something

Also hello I am Town
    After ending the day hours early just to spite Val you don't come off as particularly town
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    After ending the day hours early just to spite Val you don't come off as particularly town
    while it was early, it wasn't all that early. a few hours. Again -- the people who you mentioned on the lists before, what do you think of them, and who would you choose for today?
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    thank you i worked really hard on making that list it wasnt easy
    I notice there's a mistake in there. You listed yourself as town.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    your sister that bad?

- - - Updated - - -

I told you. Cereal wouldn't let me use punctuation!

3+ Year Old Account
    If I had 10$ for everytime people said I acted scummy, I could by a second monitor I swear lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    I notice there's a mistake in there. You listed yourself as town.

- - - Updated - - -

I told you. Cereal wouldn't let me use punctuation!
    nah. thats no mistake. i am the most towniest town could ever be town and i dont trust any of you mother fuckers after the bullshit you've put me through recently.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

@Nefarious Tea

Are you intentionally ignoring my question? because you have quoted people after it, and still not answered me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    If I had 10$ for everytime people said I acted scummy, I could by a second monitor I swear lol
    if i had a will to live for every time someone told me i was scum, i still would not have one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    @Nefarious Tea

Are you intentionally ignoring my question? because you have quoted people after it, and still not answered me.
    He's also not answered my question so far!

He's also not answered my question so far!
    What.

/10 chars

- - - Updated - - -
    @foxximcleod

Ok, so I think Graeham still feels pretty scummy. Of course, I could be wrong entirely and you fake-claimed kingmaker and Crackle is your scum buddy :P

Lora is... being Lora. They're always so (pointlessly) acerbic that they're hard to read. We have a habit of using a can opener to see what's inside, and with no interactive roles it'll be even tougher to catch scum-lora in a lie without an execution.

I probably do look a little scummy since I never voted yesterday, but that was pure accident. I thought I had voted on Graeham early in the day but the post may not have gone through on mobile since my work building is super old and phones have poor reception. Never had a particularly scum read on Xanjori - my logic was "they were scum the last two games so if shoe fits..." So I don't know why scum might have iced him; neither of his votes nor people who scumread him speak to me besides Graeham.

Clawsout is tough to read too. I don't swing either way with them yet.

Bwom I already said looks a little scummy for using their execution as pure vengeance; that's super anti-town, especially on D1. If they really are a villager there's a lot of redemption to be done.

Marack doesn't have a huge amount of engagement with the game; only irritation with anime talk and vague murder lists (like we all have). A little like he might be trying to fly under the radar.

Same with Listo but on the exact opposite side of the anime argument. A little scummy for coasting and fluffery.

ALSO FUCK YOU FOXXI MY PUPPY IS SO FLUFFY AND I COULDN'T TALK ABOUT IT IN THE FAE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    @Xanjori

Hey, are you scum again?
    Is this what people are using to claim, falsely, that I was reading Xanjori as scum?

It's the sixth post after the game started and quite clearly meant in jest.

- - - Updated - - -

Realistically, I'd expect people the people worthy of trust to read me as town at this point - and scum to come up with some contrived reason to try and convince Crackle to execute me because they'd rather poke around for the hero at night than waste a kill on me.