Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    may i direct you to the number below my location.

- - - Updated - - -

not my first stalker, not my last stalker

- - - Updated - - -

i think thats kinda sus. its also kinda sus we havent had a town of salem/among us group pop off.
    Town of Salem actually plays their standard type Mafia games on that forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    snip

i'm on board with this.

@Krayzy @Cruel2u @dupti @Clarinet @Robozerim @SatsuBL @Nefarious Tea @Strikered @Kryllian @shirokitsune @listo95 @Blood Fox @mercychan @Firebert

You guys have any concerns about playing on another forum to utilize a bot and their playerbase?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as how I suggested the site I think you know how I feel. That site is setup to make playing mafia easier. It's more user friendly than here and gives us the ability the ability to get more players in our games.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, we have a discord?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Seeing as how I suggested the site I think you know how I feel. That site is setup to make playing mafia easier. It's more user friendly than here and gives us the ability the ability to get more players in our games.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, we have a discord?
    We do.

https://discord.gg/3rkVmcJq

- - - Updated - - -

And that was a damn good suggestion. That site is phenomenal.

- - - Updated - - -

And you are totally listed in the Discord as offline

You guys have any concerns about playing on another forum to utilize a bot and their playerbase?
    No concerns from me. I'd happily go somewhere else if the everybody else is ok with it.

Yeah, look as long as we roughly keep our format im good with that, it would be nice to see if we can get the larger games back again I have a game setup I wrote a few years ago but its 30 players and we haven't drawn that crowd in a while.

So count me in, sounds good.

- - - Updated - - -

Im signed up

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like we already branched out via Discord so it doesn't seem like a major leap to move to a new site. I think, at least for a while, it'd be important to leave a note on the first post of this thread indicating what happened just in case. I'm assuming the new site can accommodate some of the weirder games we play? An automod sounds like a nice convenience, but something that makes this community special compared to the other sites is the absolute madness some of our games can get.

Edit: It appears at some point I played a few games as I referenced myself once back here. I'm betting I started playing there during Silkku haha
    Last edited by Decagon; 2021-04-15 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I feel like we already branched out via Discord so it doesn't seem like a major leap to move to a new site. I think, at least for a while, it'd be important to leave a note on the first post of this thread indicating what happened just in case. I'm assuming the new site can accommodate some of the weirder games we play? An automod sounds like a nice convenience, but something that makes this community special compared to the other sites is the absolute madness some of our games can get.

Edit: It appears at some point I played a few games as I referenced myself once back here. I'm betting I started playing there during Silkku haha
    The bot does help to streamline things, but it doesn't have to be used fully.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post

The role madness games cannot be fully automated anyway and would just be for votes and such. Games like Foxxi's bastard game would still be run manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    i think thats kinda sus. its also kinda sus we havent had a town of salem/among us group pop off.
    foxxi tryed to get me banned in discord for that yesterday

- - - Updated - - -

first class trouble looks great too sept its only 6players

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    foxxi tryed to get me banned in discord for that yesterday

- - - Updated - - -

first class trouble looks great too sept its only 6players
    Not quite. You said stop playing mafia -- that was what I objected to =p
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Nope!

I run mafia games on my GW2 guild's discord server so I'm not super concerned with the platform

My only worry is the usual internet thing. Basically everyone here is super cool, but on the regular internet? That's a bunch of irredeemably awful people
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Nope!

I run mafia games on my GW2 guild's discord server so I'm not super concerned with the platform

My only worry is the usual internet thing. Basically everyone here is super cool, but on the regular internet? That's a bunch of irredeemably awful people
    So far, from what I've seen, the MU community looks like it's pretty decent. We will also be in our own personal sub forums of their site initially, hoping to get some interest and additional players since we will be surrounded by a larger community that shares common interests.

I think it's well worth a try, at any rate. If, for whatever reason, it doesn't work out then we can always retreat back here as a backup option.

We should also make a point to keep this thread visible for a while. There's a few older players who might return to this site because they want to play a game and wonder where we've gone because they're not in our Discord group to keep in touch.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can make signup threads here for each game so that a new game is starting. Some may not check there as often if not in a game.

Hope games on this forum will continue until migration! We can't have Krillian's game be our last one.

Town of Salem actually plays their standard type Mafia games on that forum.
    man, I miss that type of game. I think that got me into mafia. I loved everything about ToS: guidelines, roles and actions. First time I encountered it was on a kpop forum *hides

10+ Year Old Account
    @Krayzy @Cruel2u @dupti @Clarinet @Robozerim @SatsuBL @Nefarious Tea @Strikered @Kryllian @shirokitsune @listo95 @Blood Fox @mercychan @Firebert

No problem whatsoever.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Hope games on this forum will continue until migration! We can't have Krillian's game be our last one.

man, I miss that type of game. I think that got me into mafia. I loved everything about ToS: guidelines, roles and actions. First time I encountered it was on a kpop forum *hides
    It wouldn't be i imagine we will on occasion have a game here

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    It wouldn't be i imagine we will on occasion have a game
    oh yes, next mod is listo I suppose? there needs to be an announcement when games end on this forum.

have seen Val as upcoming mod and I wanted to play in one of his games again. I've loved his setup for mascot game