Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Hope games on this forum will continue until migration! We can't have Krillian's game be our last one.
    Ouch! Come on my games not that bad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Ouch! Come on my games not that bad!!!
    :-) was saying it would be too abrupt to have everyone move right after your game ends

this forum's format is nice

:-) was saying it would be too abrupt to have everyone move right after your game ends

this forum's format is nice
    If the new forum is created before Kryllian's game ends, we will run an automated game there first to get everyone used to the forum, the bot, etc. Then will continue down the list on that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by cereallord View Post
    if the new forum is created before kryllian's game ends, we will run an automated game there first to get everyone used to the forum, the bot, etc. Then will continue down the list on that forum.
    ooookay dad

foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

OK so will you let us know when the community is active, cus I can set up a game already just need the playas

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    OK so will you let us know when the community is active, cus I can set up a game already just need the playas
    I will. The plan is to just make a basic automated game to test out the features first, before we do our custom games with the bot going down our existing mod list. Just a randomly rolled role game or the basic setups they have.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I will. The plan is to just make a basic automated game to test out the features first, before we do our custom games with the bot going down our existing mod list. Just a randomly rolled role game or the basic setups they have.
    Yeah been looking at them it seems simple enough you just need the names of the players

Yeah been looking at them it seems simple enough you just need the names of the players
    Yeah the automated games are nice to configure. The custom ones will all depend on what the mod wants. At a quick glance these are the things I have found.

1. Automated games MUST go the entire night regardless if all actions are submitted.
    2. When bot is used, minority elimination is always enabled. Only change to this is if two people are tied and the bot can either choose one of them, all of them, or activate sleep.
    3. Manual games can only use the bot to count votes and will need QTs for night actions, UNLESS all the roles are standard and a part of the bot. If they are, NAs can be submitted via the form under game thread and the host thread will get notification of them.
    4. Manual games will only end the day at majority (if chosen). Night will require a start of night post (technically bot does an end of day post) and manual movement to Night. When Night expires, the mod has to edit the game and set it to the next day and write a start of day post. The mod will also have to open and close the thread.

Other than that, we can pretty much do everything we are used to. Lovers, Neighbors, Masons, and Mafia/Wolf will get their own threads in the forum to be made public at end of game. All other PRs will submit actions via a forum under the game thread (if done through standard roles in bot and not custom). Custom roles that require mod to resolve, will require a QT link attached to the rolecard which can be hidden with BBCODE

We have our own sub-forums on MU now! Whoo!

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...9-MMO-Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Yeah the automated games are nice to configure. The custom ones will all depend on what the mod wants. At a quick glance these are the things I have found.

1. Automated games MUST go the entire night regardless if all actions are submitted.
    2. When bot is used, minority elimination is always enabled. Only change to this is if two people are tied and the bot can either choose one of them, all of them, or activate sleep.
    3. Manual games can only use the bot to count votes and will need QTs for night actions, UNLESS all the roles are standard and a part of the bot. If they are, NAs can be submitted via the form under game thread and the host thread will get notification of them.
    4. Manual games will only end the day at majority (if chosen). Night will require a start of night post (technically bot does an end of day post) and manual movement to Night. When Night expires, the mod has to edit the game and set it to the next day and write a start of day post. The mod will also have to open and close the thread.

Other than that, we can pretty much do everything we are used to. Lovers, Neighbors, Masons, and Mafia/Wolf will get their own threads in the forum to be made public at end of game. All other PRs will submit actions via a forum under the game thread (if done through standard roles in bot and not custom). Custom roles that require mod to resolve, will require a QT link attached to the rolecard which can be hidden with BBCODE
    You should post this on discord and pin it its good info for ppl wanting to mod

Noooo, mmo-champion is officially over :-[

I don't plan on leaving mmo-c in general, but will play Mafia over there.

3+ Year Old Account
    Me neither, I'm staying here for the WoW stuff lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Join the darkside

Its not over its just the games are being hosted somewhere else

Traffic round here is almost non existent and perhaps the new site might generate some traffic our direction so don't worry we will return at some point

not over its just the games are being hosted somewhere else

Traffic round is almost non existent and perhapsnew site might generate some traffic our direction so don't worry we will return at some point
    tag me whenever a game will happen again on this forum!

everyone, be safe there!

OK @listo95 ur up, take it away.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK @listo95 ur up, take it away.
    Not yet :P We doing a test game over on MU and then its mine/cereal's.

Just because I can

And like Billie Piper once said " because I want to"