Burning Crusade Classic Beta - Testing Availability and Fixes - March 29

Burning Crusade Classic Beta - Testing Availability and Fixes - March 29
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Today’s update to the beta realms introduces a new level cap and bug fixes:

• The level cap has been increased to 68 (was 64).

BUG FIXES

Art and Visuals
    • Fixed a variety of issues to lighting and fog effects.
    • Outlands zones are currently missing some ground foliage and detail objects.
    • Fixed an issue where male Trolls had an invalid skin color option.
    • Fixed an issue with Crust Burster’s spell visuals.
    • Fixed an issue with FelReaver’s movement animation.

Combat
    • Fixed an issue where area-of-effect damage caps were not functioning properly.
    • Teleport: Moonglade is no longer missing from the level 58 Druid character templates.
    • The Hunter ability The Beast Within now functions properly.
    • The Paladin ability Seal of Blood now properly performs its primary damage effect.
    • The Paladin ability Pure of Heart now properly increases resistance to curses and diseases.
    • The Priest ability Pain Suppression now properly increases resistance to Dispel mechanics.
    • Shaman totem buffs are now displayed in the buff list.
    • The Warrior talent Second Wind now triggers on Immobilize effects.

Items
    • Jewelcrafting - Cut gems now list their stat bonuses.
    • Tailoring - Spellcloth now correctly requires the player to be in Netherstorm to craft.
    • The tooltip for Filtered Draenic Water now displays the correct level 60 requirement to consume.
    • Fixed an issue where thrown weapons were not losing durability when used.
    • Fixed an issue where the cost of a few items sold by Haris Pilton were incorrect.

PvP
    • The Preparation buff is now removed at the start of a Warsong Gulch match.
      Quests
    • Fixed an issue where players would be transported out immediately after accepting "Journey to Honor Hold.”
    • Fixed an issue where Eye of the Citadel would spawn under the world during “Warlord of the Bleeding Hollow.”

User Interface
    • Guild charter signature requests are now delivered to the targeted player.
    • Fixed an issue where the Bank UI is misaligned and there is an extra, unused column of bank slots present.
    • Fixed an issue where items that have a class restriction will also incorrectly show a race restriction in the tooltip.
    • Fixed an issue where the point-of-interest indicator flag would not appear on the World Map after asking a city guard for directions.
    • Fixed an issue where quest objective updates and exploration messages were being displayed in red text.

KNOWN ISSUES

• Some keys are being removed from the Key Ring and placed into available bag slots upon relogging.

Reads like privat server patch notes

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    Reads like privat server patch notes
    *pirate server

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    *pirate server
    *private server

Lol, fixing issues of a decade old game.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Old data on new code. Not difficult to imagine there’d be some irregularities.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    And if they didt "Lol, not fixing issues that are over a decade old"
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    And if they didt "Lol, not fixing issues that are over a decade old"
    MMO-C people in a nutshell.

There are still a few super annoying bugs in level instances.

Scholomance the graphics of the 2nd boss are messed up bright white light. No chance to see the clone there. The whole screen is white.
    Still not fixed after 6 months.

Blackfathom Deeps if someone gets grabbed by the tentacles he bugs out all over the place. Gets teleported back on the minimap, is not targetable anymore. If you try to follow him you run back to the place where he was grabbed 2 mins ago, lol.

Need to get of there butts and invite more ppl. 90% of the invites are all streamers. Nothing more than a PR sales pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    I hope they will add shop in game <evil smile>
    What is the source for your profile pic? I recognize that artisrt.

Quote Originally Posted by clark2006 View Post
    Need to get of there butts and invite more ppl. 90% of the invites are all streamers. Nothing more than a PR sales pitch.
    Are you implying due to the fact that you have access to more streamers than friends therefore having no way to even know if it's weighted towards streamers?

Correlation is not causation. Even if 100% of the people you knew got a beta invite there would still be more streamers thus more streamers with beta invites.

I've played games for 30 years and never had a beta invite, that's just the way things go.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clark2006 View Post
    Yeah no this ain't true.

When it first launched it was friends/family and streamers only.
    But a couple days ago they did a mass invite and I would say it's 95% fandoms and 5% others now cause holy shit there is so many people now.

Before /4 was maybe a message every 2 minutes.
    Now it's a message every second at peak and mostly spam.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    There are still a few super annoying bugs in level instances.

Scholomance the graphics of the 2nd boss are messed up bright white light. No chance to see the clone there. The whole screen is white.

Blackfathom Deeps if someone gets grabbed by the tentacles he bugs out all over the place. Gets teleported back on the minimap, is not targetable anymore. If you try to follow him you run back to the place where he was grabbed 2 mins ago, lol.
    I have not run I got these bugs... You sure it's not your graphics card melting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

so the no change for players is over ?

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    What is the source for your profile pic? I recognize that artisrt.
    Probably cru the dwarf.
    Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.

Quote Originally Posted by mcwhitenoise View Post
    Are you implying due to the fact that you have access to more streamers than friends therefore having no way to even know if it's weighted towards streamers?

Correlation is not causation. Even if 100% of the people you knew got a beta invite there would still be more streamers thus more streamers with beta invites.

I've played games for 30 years and never had a beta invite, that's just the way things go.
    And I've been invited to every beta for wow expansions (since TBC), most of the time even very early on. And I'm no streamer or anything important at all.
    Over the years lots of guild mates got invites too, so people who say mostly streamers or people with contacts to blizzard get the invites are plain wrong.

Maybe I'm just lucky, or it's because I always provided feedback and my account got flagged.

Quote Originally Posted by ArMeD_SuRvIvOr View Post
    Probably cru the dwarf.
    Haha cru the dwarf now that has been a while.