Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Evidence for your claims, please.

Considering you support the people doing your second bullet point... this seems odd.
    - COVID is a Chinese bioweapon either released accidentally or deliberately to improve their geopolitical gains. The way they aggressively raise security and secrecy on its origins and keep WHO under their thumb already makes it obvious enough and pisses everyone off.

- I mean the stereotyping of Americans aside, the capitol riots and people accidentally killing themselves by consuming handwash based on misinformation early on in the pandemic should tell you how gullible Americans can be at large. In a time of crisis like this, it doesn't take much to send people into murderous racist-driven frenzies with the right goading and misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    - COVID is a Chinese bioweapon either released accidentally or deliberately to improve their geopolitical gains. The way they aggressively raise security and secrecy on its origins and keep WHO under their thumb already makes it obvious enough and pisses everyone off.

- I mean the stereotyping of Americans aside, the capitol riots and people accidentally killing themselves by consuming handwash based on misinformation early on in the pandemic should tell you how gullible Americans can be at large. In a time of crisis like this, it doesn't take much to send people into murderous racist-driven frenzies with the right goading and misinformation.
    Repeating it doesn't make it evidence.

Dude, you're an avowed Trump supporter.... so to complain about the bullshit he pushes, seems odd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Hitler ran for office on a campaign of "the Jews are the problem and need to be eliminated". Among other platform points. His antagonism towards the Jewish people was not remotely a secret. The Nazis knew full well what they were doing to the Jewish people.
    It's not just that, the language hitler used against the Jews might scare you a bit.

He often described the Jews as invaders when they had merely fled war in their own country as refugees.

Two big points he ran on was that Jews were stealing jobs from the hard working native German citizen, and that they were somehow simultaneously leeching off the welfare of the German state.

He did speak about originally just deporting them all, but after mass deportation proved to be impossible as nobody would take them and moving that many people at once is a monumental feat in and of itself, all of the Jews who were in concentration camps began being moved to death camps because they were just running out of room and money to take care of them. The death camps were certainly not something originally operated, but they became an "acceptable solution" to the "Jew problem".

There's a lot more rhetoric that's frighteningly similar to modern parallels and the Republican party.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    It's not just that, the language hitler used against the Jews might scare you a bit.

He often described the Jews as invaders when they had merely fled war in their own country as refugees.
    This statement just made me scratch my head repeatedly, it seems you are trying to make an analogy of a square piece fit into a round hole.

How Jews got to Germany in the 1930s is a complicated story and saying that they 'had merely fled war in their own country' is in no way accurate, and it goes without saying that the Ashkenazim(German Jews) were not "parasites" as Hitler normally said (I haven't heard "invaders" used for that).

Israel was first captured by Rome and a few began the diaspora as spoils of war at that time or later; most stayed but regularly revolted against the Roman rule which was met with opposition from the Romans and finally they were forbidden from entering their former capital, and thus left for other countries (or were forced to emigrate - the details aren't clear) and were later expulsed again (from England, Spain) during the centuries.

Lol at all the posturing in this thread from people who have said blatantly racist stuff about us koreans and other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Lol at all the posturing in this thread from people who have said blatantly racist stuff about us koreans and other people.
    Like who/what?

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m not familiar with this... How do I avoid acting racist, towards Korean people, specifically? I live around a very large Korean community, would love to make sure I don’t cross cultural lines, without meaning to.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    A racist complaining about racism, how fun.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can say racist shit because I'm Asian GOP on Texas. She must be a real hero on freighters eyes.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...tent=algorithm

You may not want to talk much in this thread.

You being a person who said genocide is fine if the majority race decides genocide is the way... honestly by your own logic you shouldn't be mad about anything, since this is what you feel is just.

Black supremacy in most cases in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Black supremacy in most cases in the US.
    No. White supremacy is still the root cause of all of it, that has created divides between communities of color.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flathet View Post
    Oh please, there's never been any unity.
    Not in USA, no. Because of white supremacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I live around a very large Korean community, would love to make sure I don’t cross cultural lines, without meaning to.
    If you harbor no animosity towards a people, you can't "accidentally" act "racist" towards them. You can, however, inadvertently be culturally-insensitive. But culture and race are two completely different things. The latter being the only one that actually matters, especially in the context of "racism".

Did we just have a Swede, a Finn, and a Welshman arguing over race relations in the United States?

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    In my mind:

I hate China = I hate the Chinese government.

I hate the Chinese = I hate the people of China.

One is racist. The other is not.
    The problem with this method of speech on an online platform is it requires coherent perspective based understanding for the reader. Something that if occurring in face to face speech, is addressed instantaneously due to being a good speaker and taking in the facial / responses from the audience and solving problems before they arise.

No one of intelligence uses those phrases in logical speech. The phrase " i hate China " is an eye roll phrase with a complete lack of specificity out of context that the context of the statement requires prior knowledge / interaction to be a tolerable means of conversation. Meaning something obviously led into that statement therefore the "i hate China" statement ALWAYS assumes there's a contextual pre determining statement or judgment coming before it. A reason it is actually occurring in conversation, because if your buddy just walks up to you and says "I hate china" it can be either racist or not... but the context created by the statement itself does not denote a racist upcoming(unless you are knowledgeable enough of the speaker but even then that's a fine line that the media loves to ride) therefore you can't judge such terms on their own as being racist or not racist phrasing because they don't mean anything without further context / addition of words coming after.

Mind you thats partly racism, people who say vague things to offend others by just happening to be in a context which could imply offence, while still remaining in the unjudgeable zone by not poking through.

But yeah let's all keep talking not face to face about something we probably for the most part see eye to eye on, but lack enough intelligence to create a conversation coming to the same logic based conclusions. The problem with racism is there are people who do not listen to logic in any sense when creating their opinions, and there's also the idiots who think they use logic but then only listen to soundbites perpetuated by the media when building their "logical" view of the world and communication.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not in USA, no. Because of white supremacy.
    Is that why Asians are the model minority with the most prolific statistics in the USA today? That is weird kind of love.

No. White supremacy is still the root cause of all of it, that has created divides between communities of color.
    That statement is racist as hell. Because you are saying black or asian people have no agency on their own and everything they do is because white people tell them to behave that way.

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    That statement is racist as hell. Because you are saying black or asian people have no agency on their own and everything they do is because white people tell them to behave that way.
    It isn't racist, it is 100% based on fact, and you just don't like it. Though not surprising you are mad at it, considering your defense of white supremacy in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    It isn't racist, it is 100% based on fact, and you just don't like it. Though not surprising you are mad at it, considering your defense of white supremacy in the past.
    If you have facts you should be able to prove it.