Page 13 of 111 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
14
15
23
63
... LastLast
  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Hint: Toxic people don't see a toxicity problem, because they feel right at home in the sewer.
    You arent worth anyone's time with those pitiful arguments xd enjoy your time ranting on a forum of a game you dont play or enjoy, actually sad, cheers.

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    wtf ... it's like saying dumb people should have better salaries cause smart people manage it better
    nope, salary stay the same, if u are good u should have "different from salary reward" maybe a free car (mount), free days time, a wall picture (name carved in cities), a statue, free food, free hotel, free travel....
    there's tons of rewards different from equip....

  3. #243
    Effort - reward.

    Simple

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Unfortunately, some of these guys actually derive an excessive and distressing amount of pleasure from the fact that the game is ruined for you. Nothing makes them happier.
    They can have fun with it then. I have officially been kicked out and discouraged from playing. One less sub going toward their content.

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    The best gear you can get from random BGs will have you getting your teeth kicked in by anyone who does extreme content.

    You don't seem to fundamentally understand the difference between restating your opinion and making an argument:

    "I said before, I think there is value in the prestige of the best players gearing the best gear."

    Yes, I know, you've said this 500 times in this thread, but you still refuse to explain what that value is and why that value can't be gained from getting the best gear faster than other people.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Hint: Toxic people don't see a toxicity problem, because they feel right at home in the sewer.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I too play video games to emulate the experience of my office job.
    Yes. If you do the hardest content, you have proven yourself the best. You get an easier time elsewhere. My argument is theu deserve this because they cleared hardest content. Your argument is the same as the "whiny 4 year old" , "but why???".

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Effort - reward.

    Simple
    correct, now what kind of reward? more power? more unique? more recognition?
    and this can be misleaded, like for a super good player effort is lower then an average joe player, so.... do the uber player get lower reward cause for him was easy???

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    So its not really about casual. You're talking about unskilled players. You're talking about "bads"
    I know it is really hard to understand this for you, but to most players wow isn't fun because it is some kind of endurance test. That may be why *you* find it fun, but most people do not enjoy difficult content regardless of whether they are good at it.

    Let me break it down even further: Even people who enjoy hard games, of which I am one, sometimes dislike WoW's difficult content. They find it tedious, obnoxious, and boring. They find it unimmersive and artificial. It has nothing to do with being good or bad at it. It has to do with that the playstyle required for the extremely difficult content is not enjoyable for lots of people.

    Are you physically capable of processing this fairly simple concept?

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadkins View Post
    They can have fun with it then. I have officially been kicked out and discouraged from playing. One less sub going toward their content.
    If you dont play the game because ppl on the internet were rude, you're not gonna have a fun time anywhere online

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Yes. If you do the hardest content, you have proven yourself the best. You get an easier time elsewhere. My argument is theu deserve this because they cleared hardest content. Your argument is the same as the "whiny 4 year old" , "but why???".
    Right, so as I said earlier and you kept arguing with me about and saying I was lying and being unfair: You only have fun if other people do not.

  10. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    If you dont play the game because ppl on the internet were rude, you're not gonna have a fun time anywhere online
    There are other online games with far better communities.

  11. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadkins View Post
    They can have fun with it then. I have officially been kicked out and discouraged from playing. One less sub going toward their content.
    Yep, and the game will keep bleeding, and when we are down to expansions every 3 years, only 3 or 4 zones, and a patch every 8 months, they will be sooo confused as to why blizzard isn't putting resources into wow.

  12. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    I know it is really hard to understand this for you, but to most players wow isn't fun because it is some kind of endurance test. That may be why *you* find it fun, but most people do not enjoy difficult content regardless of whether they are good at it.

    Let me break it down even further: Even people who enjoy hard games, of which I am one, sometimes dislike WoW's difficult content. They find it tedious, obnoxious, and boring. They find it unimmersive and artificial. It has nothing to do with being good or bad at it. It has to do with that the playstyle required for the extremely difficult content is not enjoyable for lots of people.

    Are you physically capable of processing this fairly simple concept?
    I completely understand this. And for all casual pve content, this isn't a problem. They progress at the level they enjoy, and get gear from it. This gear lets them complete the content. But because a mythic raider has better cooler looking gear you are upset

  13. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    If you dont play the game because ppl on the internet were rude, you're not gonna have a fun time anywhere online
    This kind of toxic trash doesn't exist to this level in any other similar game. You only see this kind of sewer-creature domination in direct competitive games like LoL.

  14. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Right, so as I said earlier and you kept arguing with me about and saying I was lying and being unfair: You only have fun if other people do not.
    Someone having better gear than me doesn't mean I'm not having fun

  15. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Effort - reward.

    Simple
    This is gonna be interpreted in so many different ways just to fit people's narrative xd good luck with that.

  16. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I completely understand this. And for all casual pve content, this isn't a problem. They progress at the level they enjoy, and get gear from it. This gear lets them complete the content. But because a mythic raider has better cooler looking gear you are upset
    What about PvP content though? Currently it's like queuing for a heroic dungeon and finding out the boss morphed into its +15 key version.

  17. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadkins View Post
    What about PvP content though? Currently it's like queuing for a heroic dungeon and finding out the boss morphed into its +15 key version.
    I dont do pvp much anymore so I can't help you. Id recommend starting rated pvp at beginning of a season for best shot. Wow has never had great pvp imo

  18. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I completely understand this. And for all casual pve content, this isn't a problem. They progress at the level they enjoy, and get gear from it. This gear lets them complete the content. But because a mythic raider has better cooler looking gear you are upset
    Wooooooaaaah, I never said that the mythic raider shouldn't get cooler *looking* gear. I'm all for cosmetics for extreme content achievements.

    The fact that casual content is so remarkably unrewarding leads players to feel burnt out and discouraged, which makes them leave the game. Endless grinds do not keep players around. You end up with people saying "I guess I'll just come back next patch" and then often they don't even bother with that.

    You still have failed to provide a single solitary reason why the game is less fun for mythic raiders if other people can more slowly get BiS gear.

  19. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Someone having better gear than me doesn't mean I'm not having fun
    What? you have fun despite not getting what Fragnance from Echo or Trill from Limit get gear wise? that doesnt make sense at all, you should start having fun only if you can get all the gear they have!

  20. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I dont do pvp much anymore so I can't help you. Id recommend starting rated pvp at beginning of a season for best shot. Wow has never had great pvp imo
    Same issue, rated PvP requires friends and is extremely stressful. I used to be able to do fine in random BGs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •