Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ...
20
60
68
69
70
  1. #1381
    Warchief Freedom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,063
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    You responded to me not knowing context and that automatically makes your entire post invalid. I was talking about oldschool mmos and even new mmos like ashes where concept of soulbind didn't exist (or it was limited/possible to unbind). Wow is exception here and reason why loot sucks as there is no loot sink, no risk vs reward systems.
    Oh, whoops. But I guess in a way my post proves your point - WoW has been the way it is for a long, long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris
    And even in oldschool mmos gear was simply tradable which made that argument completely irrelevant as money could buy you power - as it rightfully should.
    If I understand what was said any better now, you think that there being soulbound loot instead of everything being BoE is a bad thing, and Heroic LK 25 loot or Mythic Denathrius loot should be sellable on the AH... which would change WoW's character entirely. I have no interest in debating this point whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

  2. #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post

    If I understand what was said any better now, you think that there being soulbound loot instead of everything being BoE is a bad thing, and Heroic LK 25 loot or Mythic Denathrius loot should be sellable on the AH... which would change WoW's character entirely. I have no interest in debating this point whatsoever.
    Soulbind loot is a "solution" to a problem of having utterly garbage boring loot system in general, speaking simply, because there is NO Risk x Reward system like +X enchanting blizzard gone with the laziest "solution" - soulbinding. Making everything in BoE wouldn't work without any item sink. But it also breeds problem like you have now inability to reliably obtain items you want. If RNG screws you over, you may not see specific item drop for very long time or you have to buy boosts.
    BfA > Wotlk > Cata > ... > SL > WoD ~ TBC > Vanilla > ................ ? .............. > Legion
    You said corruption was great system. Can't find it and proceeds to lie again.
    Legendaries were such a great system I had them all before blizz lifted softcap

  3. #1383
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Wicked View Post
    This.

    This singular argument is the one that makes me laugh the hardest every time it comes up. Downloading and installing addons and macros other people made doesn't make you "better at the game." It makes you a brainless near-bot who couldn't play the game to save their life if said addons and macros weren't telling you what to do every step of the way.

    It's always amusing how "unplayable" the game gets whenever one of the bigger addons breaks with a patch or expansion, but miraculously becomes playable the same day its updated.
    Sorry for the late reply , but I feel I had to respond given you thought to ridicule me.

    All I want to say is, I always have a hard time believing someone with your magnitude of delusions could walk on this earth. Please have someone set up your macros and addons for you, then join some mythic clear for the easy loot. I would loveeee to see your performance.

  4. #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    The high end community don't want something for everyone. They want everything for themselves and nothing for everyone else. Thankfully there are better MMORPGs out there that does the RPG part much better and caters to the majority instead the vocal toxic minority. I doubt WoW and its community will ever change so it's probably best to do what so many others have already done, leave.
    While your comment is 100% correct, it's not exclusive to WoW.

    There will always be those people who amount to nothing in real life, so they try to compensate for it in their virtual life while lying and pretending they live the American dream.

    It's just a sad fact in the gaming world. I've known people in video games like this and outside. Outside, I mean people who play tabletop game and try to project themselves as superior beings yet when they leave the gaming venue, they're anything but.

    It's best not to be offended by these people but feel some degree of compassion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •