Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Kemp didn’t side with democracy though, he just didn’t put his head on the chopping block is all.

And after all that, he signed a bill that would now given him legal cover to do what Trump wanted to do then which also allows them to effectively throw out the votes of the state if they don’t do what he (or whoever is there) wants.
    It would be an utter irony if Stacy Abrams won Georgia in 2022 and then, using this law, handed Georgia Electoral votes to Harris in 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It would be an utter irony if Stacy Abrams won Georgia in 2022 and then, using this law, handed Georgia Electoral votes to Harris in 2024.
    With how they have been acting, I am more worried that she wins gets the MLK treatment for it. Also why I was hoping her name wasn’t mentioned much on the TV when Trump lost Georgia.

And while the humor of that would be epic, it would also be going against what we have been trying.

Now if the GOP tried to screw around in 2024 to make sure they won, then I would welcome that turnabout. But if she wins in 2022, best bet they will take a play from NC and attempt to strip the position of as much power possible before she takes office.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    With how they have been acting, I am more worried that she wins gets the MLK treatment for it. Also why I was hoping her name wasn’t mentioned much on the TV when Trump lost Georgia.

And while the humor of that would be epic, it would also be going against what we have been trying.

Now if the GOP tried to screw around in 2024 to make sure they won, then I would welcome that turnabout. But if she wins in 2022, best bet they will take a play from NC and attempt to strip the position of as much power possible before she takes office.
    I agree it would be against what we have been working towards - and I really wouldn't see Abrams doing that. Just a funny thought.

Totally agree about GA stripping the Gov role of power if she wins.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bombshell...003016975.html

Tons of new info, article is too long to quote the entire thing. Looks like the 17 year old lied about her age when Greenburg, Gaetz and others had sex with her. Complete predatory behavior from them. When they learned that she was 17 they avoided her until she was 18 and then proceeded to talk to her again and send her payments.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/bombshell...003016975.html

Tons of new info, article is too long to quote the entire thing. Looks like the 17 year old lied about her age when Greenburg, Gaetz and others had sex with her. Complete predatory behavior from them. When they learned that she was 17 they avoided her until she was 18 and then proceeded to talk to her again and send her payments.
    Yeah, don't think that helps them, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    article is too long to quote the entire thing.
    No, but I'm going to qoute the double-fuck out of this:

If I get you $250k in Bitcoin would that help or is this not a financial matter?
    I understand all of this and have taken it into consideration. I will know more in the next 24 hours I cannot push too hard because of the nonsense surrounding pardons.

I hope you are prepared to wire me $250,000 because I am feeling confident
    -- Greenberg and Roger Stone, in that order.

That's right: not only did Greenberg offer $250,000 for a pardon, Stone was considering the matter enough to say "get payment ready" during "the nonsense surrounding pardons".

Wasn't Trump supposed to drain the swamp?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    ...into his own pockets.*

No, but I'm going to qoute the double-fuck out of this:

-- Greenberg and Roger Stone, in that order.

That's right: not only did Greenberg offer $250,000 for a pardon, Stone was considering the matter enough to say "get payment ready" during "the nonsense surrounding pardons".

Imagine my shock that a politician said one thing to only do the opposite. Shit was the Atchafalaya Basin(largest swamp in the US).

Yep looks bad.

In a mansion in Rio, a certain 'journalist' on drink #5, smashes his glass on the ground in anger. He contemplates the smoothest way to pivot from "No Proof" to "Many say the the age of consent is an outdated concept. In fact in many countries, like Brazil..."

Gaetz and Greene file with the FEC to form a new fundraising group, Put America First, in a rallying cry to the rabid fanbase who will go for anything with "America First" in it.

Question: what part of Gaetz's situation made Greene look at the headlines and say "oh, yeah, I want in on this today"?

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Yep looks bad.
    Part of me is legit skeptical as hell of it, like...it's too convenient and perfect. Admitting he and Gaetz broke the law and paid for sex with a kid, by name? Suspect.

Though I wouldn't be 100% surprised. Gonna be delicious if it's all true.

Seriously, when Republicans and Q nutters keep saying "think of the children" I don't think this is what anyone thought they meant by this.

Gaetz and Greene file with the FEC to form a new fundraising group, Put America First, in a rallying cry to the rabid fanbase who will go for anything with "America First" in it.

Question: what part of Gaetz's situation made Greene look at the headlines and say "oh, yeah, I want in on this today"?
    That's simple, she likes dudes who fuck underage girls. Gaetz isn't much different than Trump, they're both entitled pricks who are sexual predators.

She loves them both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

He's a fellow victim of the Deep State Jewish Space Lasers.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Part of me is legit skeptical as hell of it, like...it's too convenient and perfect. Admitting he and Gaetz broke the law and paid for sex with a kid, by name? Suspect.

Though I wouldn't be 100% surprised. Gonna be delicious if it's all true.

Seriously, when Republicans and Q nutters keep saying "think of the children" I don't think this is what anyone thought they meant by this.
    I mean, we should remember that the kinds of shitbirds who engage in this kind of shit aren't exactly the brightest bulbs in the batch. Hell, look at Giuliani; he got caught fiddling with his junk when in a bedroom with a girl he thought was a minor, on camera, not by some guerilla journalist, but by Sacha Baron Cohen and his film crew. Who then put it in their big Hollywood film.

If you wrote that shit as a plot device in a piece of fiction 10 years ago, it would've been tossed as ruining suspension of disbelief because it's just too wacky and nonsensical. But it actually happened.

Republicans don't give a single flying fuck about the children, the opposite, they are all about kiddy fiddling, as long as it is traditional kiddy fiddling, none of that liberal "sex is consensual and fun for both participants".

https://www.cnn.com/2013/12/31/showb...nts/index.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8942781.html

https://www.newsweek.com/idaho-congr...rriage-1348919

https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ans/464402002/
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

If Republicans cared about kids they wouldn't have sat and looked grumpy when Biden talked about cutting child poverty in half.
    Total hack of a political party.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    If Republicans cared about kids they wouldn't have sat and looked grumpy when Biden talked about cutting child poverty in half.
    Total hack of a political party.
    They care about fetuses deeply, until they're no longer in the womb. Then those little fuckin crybabies need to pull themselves up their their little baby bootstraps, expecting some kind of free ride suckling at the teet of mommy. What the fuck is wrong with babies nowadays, they used to go straight to the coal mines to work for their future.

They care about fetuses deeply, until they're no longer in the womb. Then those little fuckin crybabies need to pull themselves up their their little baby bootstraps, expecting some kind of free ride suckling at the teet of mommy. What the fuck is wrong with babies nowadays, they used to go straight to the coal mines to work for their future.
    Which, of course, demonstrates that it's never been about the fetuses. It's always been about the subjugation of women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Republicans don't give a single flying fuck about the children, the opposite, they are all about kiddy fiddling, as long as it is traditional kiddy fiddling, none of that liberal "sex is consensual and fun for both participants".

https://www.cnn.com/2013/12/31/showb...nts/index.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8942781.html

https://www.newsweek.com/idaho-congr...rriage-1348919

https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ans/464402002/
    Live video of me reading through those links.
    There is a limit to the success of conservative populism and the exploitation of "little guy" or "silent majority" rhetoric, and it is very often reached because of the emaciated, corrupted personalities of the demagogues themselves.
    - Christopher Hitchens

They are probably looking for legal defense funds ala Trump Grifting Manual. This whole situation feels like we're circling the drain on a larger issue. Bitcoin for Pardons feels like a nice working title for Woodward's next book.