Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    People that complain: "Why won't the witness speak out against Matt Gaetz."
    Same People that tore into AMber HEard for not donatintg correctly, making her totally unreliable.
    Yeah.... cause that is why she lost....
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://edition.cnn.com/2023/02/15/p...ent/index.html

Welp, I owe a donation and we can all rest easy knowing that being a wealthy white guy, especially a conservative with any power or influence, ensures that you can fly across state lines to pay to fuck minors and get away with it.

Being a wealthy, white Republican honestly seems like a fuckin superpower in the US.
    What does his race have to do with it, isn’t that a forbidden topic?

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    What does his race have to do with it, isn’t that a forbidden topic?
    Looooooooooool

Yeah, that’s exactly what the issue is with that topic. Clown shoes.

Nice to see that Gaetz did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by anveena View Post
    Sad to see you back a groomer. Not surprised, just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by anveena View Post
    He did though, the only reason they aren't prosecuting, is because a witness won't cooperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    People that complain: "Why won't the witness speak out against Matt Gaetz."
    Same People that tore into AMber HEard for not donatintg correctly, making her totally unreliable.
    Same people that tore into Boofer's accusers because they waited so long to come forward.

15+ Year Old Account
    Another rich white republican pedophile gets away without consequences. How shocking. /s
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Same people that tore into Boofer's accusers because they waited so long to come forward.
    You trying to top Milchshake for more ignorant comment in the thread?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I'm playing Diablo 4, I figure I'd ROMANCE the NEC out of this thread because...

Ethics committee reopening investigation into Matt Gaetz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh God, what now?

Innnnnnnnnnnteresting.

The Republican Party seems to have no issues with him hiring an underage whore, discuss amongst yourselves why not, but they seem to have issues with him breaking lobbying laws.

Funny story: House Sometimes Leader McCarthy is apparently just fine with this. Gee, I wonder why.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy told CNN this week he doesn’t “know anything about” the investigation, noting that he’s barred by House rules from discussing it with committee members. The Republican-led investigation into Gaetz comes as the Florida congressman finds himself repeatedly at odds with his party’s leadership.

“I never know anything on (the) Ethics Committee,” McCarthy told CNN. “I don’t know what investigations they have. I don’t know anything about it.”

Asked to comment on whether he thinks the investigation should move forward, McCarthy declined to do so and referred questions to the committee.

As speaker, McCarthy appoints members to the committee but is not involved in the processes of the committee’s work. The panel’s work is conducted in closed-door executive session, and the only people by rule who are allowed to be involved in committee investigations are Ethics Committee members and staff, a source familiar with the probe told CNN.

The source added that McCarthy has no power over the Ethics Committee’s investigation into Gaetz, and any level of his involvement would violate committee rules.
    McCarthy is in the enviable position of not being able to stop this, meaning he can say things like "oh, oh, think of the children, oh wait Gaetz fucked them, um...think of the puppies, oh, oh deary me, oh" while a major thorn in his side is possibly plucked and discarded.

New updates on this thread.

https://radaronline.com/p/matt-gaetz...d-2017-report/
    https://news.yahoo.com/witness-told-...l?guccounter=1
    https://radaronline.com/p/house-ethi...d-young-woman/

House Ethics and the FBI now have a witness testifying that she was paid to go to drug fueled orgies with Matt Gaetz and his friend Greenberg who was sentenced to 11 years in prison in 2022. She turned over the text messages, pictures and other evidence to the FBI and House Ethics committee.

"Hey -- any interest in flying on a private plane to the keys May 19-21?" Gaetz allegedly asked in the message, according to a source familiar with the correspondence.

Gaetz allegedly described the trip as being composed of "2 guys, 4 girls. A very high-quality adventurous group."

The woman, who was not identified in the report, replied, "Yeah I'm in."

The Florida lawmaker allegedly replied enthusiastically, "Fantastic. As is true with all time you spend w me, it'll be fun and chill […] You have a passport?"

at this point... I'm loving the GOP infighting...

McCarthy is renewing claims against Gaetz;
    McCarthy says Gaetz ousted him to stop ethics complaint over sex scandal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post

And today's "No shit sherlock" award goes to...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post

Now I'm not going to say that ol' McCarthy is what you might call a "reliable narrator", but I am loving watching him call out Gaetz.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.