Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Is her name Alberta, by any chance?
    Does she live in Vancouver?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...line-greenberg

Overall explainer on Gaetz political career, but one interesting and meaningless tidbit -

August 30, 2018: Palmer Luckey, brother of Gaetz’s future fiancée and tech millionaire, donates $2,700 to Gaetz’s reelection campaign.
    Had no clue Gaetz was involved with Luckey's sister or that he threw money at Gaetz...but from what I know of Luckey that makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...line-greenberg

Overall explainer on Gaetz political career, but one interesting and meaningless tidbit -

Had no clue Gaetz was involved with Luckey's sister or that he threw money at Gaetz...but from what I know of Luckey that makes sense.
    Does she also take Apple Pay? Some lonely bros want to know.

Also ... a few years back. The lead engineer at Occulus was busted for soliciting a minor at SeaTac. What a coincidence!

I posted it here back then. There were very angry comments from tech bros and "not Trump supporters". WHy WOuldD YoU pOSt that here?1?

I mean, it's a gaming forum. Occulus makes gaming hardware ... allegedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Why...oh why did you have to say that??
    Or...maybe you were deliberately trying for a "jinx" moment...
    Technically they already have a few child killing mass murderers that Trump pardoned on his way out. I am sure these guys are going to get some cozy consulting GOP jobs. A few serial killers would fit right into the party platform.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Technically they already have a few child killing mass murderers that Trump pardoned on his way out. I am sure these guys are going to get some cozy consulting GOP jobs. A few serial killers would fit right into the party platform.
    there is still a possibility that Ted Cruz will become one thinking that no one would believe he would try to become the zodiac killer we all claimed him to be
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Ladies and gentlefolk. The party of "law and order" and "family values". Roflmaotopkeklol.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    To me, Gaetz has the look of a shady used car salesman. I thought Trump was supposed to have cleaned up the swamp? Guess he just moved other swamp water back in.
    Gaetz is a mix of Dorian in 'The Mask', Butthead, and an orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yo, why is a tax collector getting emergency ID's issued for Federal Reps.? Is that something tax collectors normally do?
    I don't know if this was rhetorical or not, but it's one of the things Greenberg has been charged with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Ladies and gentlefolk. The party of "law and order" and "family values". Roflmaotopkeklol.
    Don't forget they are suppose to be the party that brings down the giant Democrat run shadow cabal that kidnaps and rapes children and feeds on their blood for mystical sustenance. Yet, uh oh spaghettio's we have one of those defenders of children everywhere and fervent defender of Trump is in fact trafficking and diddling minors. CUE THE SHOCKED FRY MEME!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Don't forget they are suppose to be the party that brings down the giant Democrat run shadow cabal that kidnaps and rapes children and feeds on their blood for mystical sustenance. Yet, uh oh spaghettio's we have one of those defenders of children everywhere and fervent defender of Trump is in fact trafficking and diddling minors. CUE THE SHOCKED FRY MEME!
    "Well you see Your Honor, I had to transport that virgin underage woman across state lines for consenual copulation with an underage woman to save her from the satanic hedonistic sacrifice perpetrated by the deep state liberal government."

....You had to bring a child to you and then rape them to prevent the democrats from doing raping the child?

"Well yes Your Honor, if she's not a virgin when the ritual starts, our lizard god wouldn't accept the sacrifice."

Our?

"Their. I meant their your honor."
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Don't forget they are suppose to be the party that brings down the giant Democrat run shadow cabal that kidnaps and rapes children and feeds on their blood for mystical sustenance.
    Yes, but they elected Epstein’s buddy as president, while saying this. Q is less a conspiracy, but more of a unwitting support of a political party. It’s a conspiracy theory, where you can imagine a black board, with strings going picture to picture... their only rule is that if a string ever touches a Republican, its evidence of trying to silence them.

9/11 truthers, as an example, they primarily focused on one party, due to Bush family history in office and Chainy’s direct corporate ties to military industrial complex. But, none of it painted Democrats as heroes... none of it is about Democrats trying to save America from big oil... none of it is about electing democrats. Flat earthers, don’t support any party at all. Floride, chem trails and even gay frogs... do not have a campaign slogan at the end.

You have to go to turn of the previous century, to encounter similar conspiracy theory, that did have specific political motivation. I’m going to call them rabbits, since everyone knows who I am talking about and I don’t want to attract rabbits to defend rabbits... but, rabbits dropped panflits all over Europe, trying to convince people that the rabbit future is not just inevitable, but dictated by a greater power. The main rabbit, let’s call him Huggs Bunny... literally defined him self as the savior of all rabbits, while reinforcing conspiracy theories, whose natural vagueness was an invitation to take the role of savior.

Huggs Bunny never had anything to offer his people, it’s why the conspiracy theories. It’s why the Trump rabbit depends on it as well...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
    *since the NYT one might be paywalled*

Its funny how for all Qanon's claims of wanting to go after pedophiles, they back the GOP, which just keeps getting outed as being the monsters they claim to hunt
    Projecting is a very common theme among advocates of whatever they're against in attempts to deflect attention away from them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    No, that’s incorrect. It has a separate legal definition.
    And the legal one is all that matters. The rest is up to the couple. Making a moral case out of marriage is why things like gay marriage took so long to legalize.

There are also legal ramifications for committing adultery depending on where you live.
    In civil court not criminal court. And some of those states the law isn't used.

Many people also view marriage as a strictly monogamous relationship regardless of its legal definition.
    and many people view marriage as between a man and a woman regardless of its legal definition. I don't care what opinions people have about a legal arrangement.

And, again, the GOP are still a family values party. They might not believe in it and their voters might not care about it but it’s still very much a part of their “brand”.
    fine. Go after them for being hypocrites. That's totally fair. But to make a blanket statement that you need to divorce before having an open marriage or non traditional arrangement is applying a moral standard that doesn't actual exist.
    Last edited by Lenonis; 2021-04-03 at 01:54 PM.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post

Men wish to be special. Getting to be a woman's first sexual partner translates to being special to that woman in their mind.
    I'm pretty sure actually being able to give a woman an orgasm would make one a fuckton more special, alas I might be wrong.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure actually being able to give a woman an orgasm would make one a fuckton more special, alas I might be wrong.
    You are wrong, in thinking that the men who want virgins want women who enjoy sex.
    - Lars

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    You are wrong, in thinking that the men who want virgins want women who enjoy sex.
    To specify, they want virgins who are also somehow good at sex. Good does not imply fun for woman in question, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I can explain this because being as small minded as I am has given me insights into the thought processes of even more small minded people that myself. Men wish to be special. Getting to be a woman's first sexual partner translates to being special to that woman in their mind.
    Well, no one forgets their first... I'll grant you that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have to work within what is possible.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    To specify, they want virgins who are also somehow good at sex. Good does not imply fun for woman in question, of course.
    The Whore/Madonna dichotomy is strong with conservative men.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karreck View Post
    The Whore/Madonna dichotomy is strong with conservative men.
    I mean, it's likely she wouldn't have had such an impact if she hadn't made videos like Papa Don't Preach or...oh. That's not what you meant, is it?

On topic: it's been my opinion that "I want a virgin" is a polite way of saying "I suck at sex, so I need someone who's never had it so I don't fail by comparison". I'd go so far as to theorize "when paying for a child to have sex with, virgins cost more" but there's no way I'm doing the research to put that in my search history.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    On topic: it's been my opinion that "I want a virgin" is a polite way of saying "I suck at sex, so I need someone who's never had it so I don't fail by comparison". I'd go so far as to theorize "when paying for a child to have sex with, virgins cost more" but there's no way I'm doing the research to put that in my search history.
    I always thought it was more like:
    I have a tiny dick, so I need someone who's never had a bigger one by comparison